The Blueprint of Life

Totally gorgeous track!!

Possibly my favourite track Dreamy’s created. Poignant music fits the field perfectly. Such an amazing field too… very difficult to do it justice in words.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for the beautiful music and field. :pray:

27 Likes

10:22

12 Likes

Keep the reviews coming! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

my hips start tingling. Can it function as an golden body ratio field?

4 Likes

My simple review: give yourself and your close ones a favor, and purchase it.

Thank you infinitely Dream & Team :pray::heart:

15 Likes

Phew… ok my turn now :flushed:

listened to it 3 times.
1st time i was like good in 3 mins or so feeling cool enjoying the music and thinking well this is making me feel super happy! So i guess no tears for me, i guess ill just enjoy the audio. then i saw an image and felt as if it was me, i knew i had seen that image somewhere and soon enough i remembered where: (i just realized something but ill said it later)

I saw myself in the top of a very high mountain just contemplating the land down there with the breeze touching my hair and suddenly this feeling of completion rushed inside of me with joy, and the joy turned to tears but still those were happy tears while i said : finally!! Now im ready to go home. when i understood that the image of me was the same of the 3 of wands in the tarot i cried even more because i got the message… no, its not time to go home, you are home. You are whole now. 3 of wands represents movement, going after greater goals with full determination, see the wand? My Magician’s boy wand? :sunglasses: and the sword resting on the ground. I was home.
And then while crying and crying and letting that music running through my veins, fast flashes of hundreds of previous lives, different places, different bodies, different battles, different scenarios were shown to me, the more I understood the more i cried, cried of happiness, seeing all the struggles in every life, how much love i felt, and so much despair as well, its like if i was the Earth remembering all that has happened throughout the times on its grounds.
2nd listen carried me quickly to the imagery of all those times and lives me being a grown up and at the same time seeing the inner child inside those grown up bodies and then i cried even more because I understood that part of the reason why i kept coming back here was because in all lives i carried the same inner child, with the same personality, the same dreams, the same innocence and hope that had to fade away every time at the mercy of having to mature to survive in each and every life, and every time i came here i was supposed to evolve that child but i never did i never wanted it to die.
3rd listen it showed me in the womb of each Mom in all my lives And i could hear my soul saying, i am going to do it this time for sure so i dont have to come back… only to forget it again once i turned into a child.

What i felt in that mountain was finally a whole me now ready to fulfill my purpose, which is pretty much to help others.
Humanity has hurt me all my life, every single pain of any kind felt anywhere in this world i have felt it, hunger has hurt me, illness has hurt me, Animal agriculture has hurt me, war has hurt me and ive been for ever looking for answers and trying to find ways to understand things because nothing ever made sense to me, it has been a battle feeling like i dont belong here all the while feeling here is where i need to be. My life has been happy and blessed but i had carried a wound and a hole in my soul that never seemed to be able to heal or fill up, my inner child has been my back bone and my strength keeping me anchored to love and hope no matter what.

Tonight I finally felt whole. And the tears of joy while up in that mountain were of success, knowing all ive been through in all lives and specially in this one trying to heal a wound i didnt even understand how or what kind of wound was it exactly, i saw why it all has been worth it. I finally merged my inner child with grown up me so now i can clearly see what is in front of me. :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I dont even know if Dream has idea of the magnitude of his work and what he is building but all i know is that this is the beginning of a change we all want and need to see around. I feel so lucky and so ready :blush::heart: Thank you for this.

53 Likes

I’m pretty sure he knows what he’s doing…:wink:

24 Likes

In your opinion, this can be replace Vibration of Creation?

crazy you brought up VoC, what i had in mind was instead of replacing it would only enhance things even more.

7 Likes

Have you already listened to VoC?

Of these 3 I only have Soul Core, we will see the potential of this

Completed my first three rounds last night.

First Reaction:

• feeling of happiness
  • the word “Freedom” popped into my mind

Then I turned into a tuning fork. My whole body was vibrating for hours.

Deep, restful sleep. Very clear dreams, meeting old friends, whom I haven’t seen in a while. (no other fields before bedtime)

Did 2 more rounds after waking up. This time the field was primarily working on my head.

Yes, has been my experience:

VoC felt different, when I played it at the end of my morning playlist.

• afterglow was much more comfortable and more relaxing than usual.

• 40 min after VoC (no other fields) the vibes felt more refined

Overall everything feels clearer, less cluttered. Be it mind, body or soul. I kinda feel fresh, like I had a cold bath for my entire being.

43 Likes

wait so was this field/audio gonna go on a videogame??

3 Likes

Dream’s making a video game, so we can expect to have some suprises there

5 Likes

Mhm, I saw it. When I read what he said. I contemplated if he meant the field itself is goiing on the videogame, and not just the tunes

The song and field can be separate things.
He was just explaining the origins behind the beautiful music.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not sure his video game would contain deeper fields like this.
Just minor fields to make the game more immersive (see New Release : The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation)

But let’s not turn this thread into a gaming thread which may or may not be released soon.

This field is far too important to get sidetracked :pray:

24 Likes

Wow… just wow @Captain_Nemo! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve been taking a break from the forum and wanted to come back to write this. I’ve been waiting for this field for a very long time. To be able to get down to the genetic levels and heal is astounding. I’ve listened to this a half dozen times and the emotional releases have been profound and on such deep levels. I can FEEL myself finally unshackling and becoming free :pray: I’m forever grateful for this gem.

The music is so exquisite and magical. :heart_eyes: For some reason, it reminds me of The Witcher. :mage:

44 Likes

What’s most admirable is that he does it with such humility. Like a true Master.

15 Likes

Really?
That’s cool.
He should create a movie too.

1 Like

Right! His humility makes you scratch your head with wonder if he comprehends the gravity of his work.

3 Likes