The Blueprint of Life

:pray: ultimate gratitude everyday for being on this forum and having access to these fields.

22 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™re speaking for a lot of us. The Life and Evolution of Dreamweaver.

Or even anything. If he made any kind of movie Iā€™m sure it would be brilliant.

2 Likes

And should write some books too.
Something like ā€œHealing with Morphic fieldsā€.

3 Likes

You have started another thread
You should create new post something like ā€œThoughts about DWā€ or something similar.
No offence.
This is the blueprint of life testimonials thread

6 Likes

For sure. The world needs this stuff bad. Iā€™m a paramedic so I see so much unnecessary suffering up close and personal and it breaks my heart knowing I could help them by introducing them to Morphic fields. Once in a while, I get a patient I know is likely to be open to this stuff and I give them the YouTube page. I introduced a paralyzed man to the automated workout ones and he was so grateful. But, most of the time I donā€™t bother because people are so completely and utterly conditioned to only believe in western medicine. Only so much we can do. Only so many people ready for this.

Everytime I have a covid patient, I play the silent version. I wonder if it helps them even if they arenā€™t aware though?

42 Likes

yes

56 Likes

Thanks, Captain. Thatā€™s great to know!

10 Likes

I just created a couple of posts.
No need to create a new thread.
Donā€™t be so bitter.
A lot of threads have these small talks.

Ok folks, couple of discussions in the thread will be moved to their proper threads shortly.

That said, other people read these threads and have often posted about the difficulty of following the main thread topic in several threads because of these side off topic discussionsā€¦

Sometimes itā€™s fun and okā€¦ many times, itā€™s out of line and distractingā€¦

In THIS case, itā€™s distractingā€¦
please ā€œread the roomā€ when it comes to certain threads/fieldsā€¦

This is a VERY IMPORTANT fieldā€¦ perhaps SMā€™s MOST important fieldā€¦
so again, letā€™s keep the off topic banter to a minimum at this point.

38 Likes

I apologize by my mistake.
Gunter and you are right.

9 Likes

My bad

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been looping this for most of the day and only thing that comes to mind is ā€œmy life is so chaoticā€ I feel like there are so many things Iā€™m forcing myself to do and itā€™s really taking a toll on my core, more and more uncertainty of my ā€œdesiredā€ future.

I honestly donā€™t know whatā€™s going on, should probably go listen to forgiveness guided meditation.

35 Likes

Itā€™s bringing up and removing things in your beingness that are DISharmoniousā€¦

to implement a higher form of harmony.

Good idea! :+1:

22 Likes

This field is not a walk in the parkā€¦ at least not at first. Even when you bring it to your nicely furnished clean home, it will pull the rug and show you the layer of dust youā€™ve been ignoring. Makes you feel embarrassed but it does it with such unconditional love and says ā€œdonā€™t you think its about time you clean this up?ā€ And you reply ā€œyes its time, im done fooling myselfā€ :sweat_smile:

I truly think this field will allow us to accelerate our accension process big time. No matter where you are on your journey.

Thank you Captain, _OM, Sammy and Team! :pray::heart:

47 Likes

:heartpulse: I feel it works on clear third eye & heart & root.
Harmonize & release worries my whole head feel different, my view to reality suddenly adjustedā€¦ I am in hard situation now with aggressive person I feel relaxed I thought itā€™s because delta wave field but no this is the one helping me :heartpulse:

And I think it can heal depression.

22 Likes

Warning: This is not a testimonial yet. Iā€™ve postponed the purchase (only for a few days: waiting for the new month budget, etc.). So sorry in advance if it looks like a speculative post.

I dreamed of Dreamweaver 2 nights ago. It happens sometimes. He looks like his profile pic but with black hair and beard. Anyway. In the last dream, he was trying to organize a birthday party for me at his place. A dream rich in details but I wonā€™t go into them. The main theme is self-explanatory in itself. Deeply resonating with the rebirth analogies of some membersā€™ testimonials in this thread.

Speaking of testimonials, many have been already helpful (thank you). Especially the lines below (I owe Pia for many other directions that she has shown in other threads as well):

As a matter of fact, I realize that Iā€™ve been ā€œpatchworkingā€ so far. Years ago, I have had the opportunity to study dance/movement psychotherapy with an incredible trainer (or should I say witch, wizardā€¦?). Good old Atreides knows well what my colleagues and I have ā€œenduredā€ with her :)) She was the first one to push me to explore my stubbornly shut spiritual side. I meanā€¦ How many folks make dance their students with giant-sized tarot cards? Stuff like that. Indoors AND outdoors. The streets and inhabitants of my town still remember those days :))

Iā€™ve started meditating + do other stuff thanks to her. And indeed, I have disintegrated at times. Afterwards, Iā€™ve managed to put the pieces back togetherā€¦ With Sapien fields as well. A solidly sewed patchwork but still a patchworkā€¦ not a total whole.

And my proud not totally false (but still false) selfego saying: ā€œHeheā€¦ You donā€™t beat me, life. You always ask me to put myself together after shit and stand back on my feet with my nose facing the ceiling? Standing for MY (!!!) opinions, opening MY (?!!) mouth? Without being a sheep? There you go. Watch my splendor, then. Watch my misdirected carelessnessā€.

404 Error

What Iā€™m trying to say throughout this blabla is that this time, I want to honor such a major field. Without doing the mistakes that Iā€™ve done with Vibration of Creation for example. Because as a matter of fact, Iā€™ve always hidden behind huge resistance (_OM was right), despite my respect for Dreamweaverā€™s work or that trainer that I was mentioning above. And behind contradictions, lack of faithā€¦ or whatever. As if thinking deep inside ā€œthese guys are cool, they allow me to melt in something for a whileā€¦ but hey. I hope that they wonā€™t destroy all the stuff (?!!) that Iā€™ve spent decades to build. Do they? Iā€™ll sew it back, hohoho.ā€

So in sum: this time, Iā€™m taking these few days as an opportunity to prepare the ground. With Echoes of the Past, Depths of Your Soul, Hermit, Essence of Mantras, to name a few. Or preparing the house for an awaited loved one. To fully appreciate the meeting or the reunification.

Wanted to share this pre-testimonial.

Deep thanks (in advance) _OM, Sammy and Dreamweaver. In case I donā€™t come back to write the experience per se.

27 Likes

In short, I understand that this field is a mix of ā€œauthoritarian and motivationalā€, or the features of the two underlying characters, merged into a single track ā€¦ :sunglasses: :+1:
Sergent Hartman Tony Robbins
giphy

6 Likes

Exactly!:smile::+1:t2:

2 Likes

I looped this while watching a movie on netflix yesterday, it was the movie ā€œAfterā€, and it was a kind of movie I would usually not be able to watch the whole movie because I would just be judging it as too romancy and slimy or whatever, but this time, everytime I felt myself starting to judge or feel cringy I just allowed myself to fully feel whatever emotions I was feeling and ended up connecting and feeling compassion for the the people in the movie. I ended up really enjoying the movie and instead of usually I would give such a movie 4 out of 10, I feel I would give it an 8 out of 10 this time :slight_smile:
So this is really helping me to let go of judgement and pushing people away and is helping me to connect, understand, be open to and accept other people and situations.

25 Likes

Yes, totally agree with that!:smile:

5 Likes