New Release : The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation)

This is meant to take you on a deep audio, mental + psychic and energetic journey into bringing up the parts of your being you should forgive and need to forgive or even help you forgive those who have wronged you. This can help you to get closure in a literal sense.
The more things you let go, the easier your journey becomes.
We are all on the journey, at least to become better people.
Use this to guide you through imagery and a mental world brought to life where true wonder and magic can happen.

67 Likes

Advanced Hoʻoponopono

16 Likes

Dang @anon22855873 saw this come out and I was so tempted on using it. I don’t until I get past this week with your course :mechanical_arm:

thanks @Captain_Nemo

13 Likes

Just trust I have my reason. There’s nothing counterproductive about it but when creating a result you need a specific environment.

14 Likes

Thats exactly what i thought. Im looping this tonight.

:heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Amazing :slight_smile: Will wait for a Patreon version!

10 Likes

Don’t sleep on this one folks
 lots of hidden goodness in this one.
(I know SEE members needs to wait until finishing course)

Hidden goodies note - Anyone who has trouble “visualizing” should be listening to this

40 Likes

Gently collapsing the need to jump on any release from Captain

6 Likes

Noted!

5 Likes

This is such a great synchronicity. I wrote on my journal about 10 hours ago that I want to start practicing forgiving and releasing this weekend, and this guided meditation came out soon after.

Anyway, I tried this a while ago. I felt that my chest was really heavy when I remembered the memory, and it felt lighter after I imagined walking back. Towards the end of the meditation, I felt warm sensation all over my body.

11 Likes

ive been thinking and embracing forgiveness for a quite a while. figured it only changes me momentarily as my perceived wrongs are continuous. justice for all it is then

1 Like

This is real slick. There’s potential for this to replace years of traditional therapy / hypnosis with a snap of the fingers.

It’s like a portal-based pattern interrupt to let go of whatever story you’re hanging on to.

I can also see this becoming a wave of next-gen healing; combining the “outside-in” fields with the “inside-out” mindset / subconscious fields.

Can you imagine how fast you’d get “THE thing” you want if you’re expecting it, KNOW it, might even already have it and clear out any blocks/stories/reasons why not?

“Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way”

Like attracts like.

The thing you want, wants to come to you.

So if the thing you want represents a smiley face, but subconsciously you have a sad face in relationship to it (because of self-worth issues or whatever) 
 it basically prevents you from getting it. It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy, like magnets repelling each other.

Buuuuuut if you can flip it to smiley faces across the board

Whether that involves plasma, negentropy, or a flower-based blueprint is beyond my pay grade. But this Journey of Forgiveness is clearing out a lot of “reason why not” which by default, creates a lot of open space for “absolutely hell yes!”

Surgical-like abundance.

Like body and mind coming together in unison and walking off into the sunset together. Our powers combined

x7qyvlO

27 Likes

:wink:

19 Likes

Having a background in NLP, Ericksonian Hypnosis, etc
 my gut says this another one of Dream’s “good for what ales ya” should be $500+ fields.

That is, of course, unless you like spending years on the couch of a psychotherapist. Whatever floats your goat.

20 Likes

I really like this guided meditation. I hope it will be uploaded to Patreon soon so I can release a few times a day.

6 Likes

Shadow work?

1 Like

i’ll try this because of your above statement!

thank you!

6 Likes

Ok my experience.

The day it was released i listened to it twice,
1st time: what was magical was that right before the words at every step were said i was imagining THAT that was then said :open_mouth: but i was feeling randomly lost because i didn’t understand the word ‘meadow’ LMAOOOO so i was trying to figure what the hell was that so i just followed trying to catch whatever I understood :rofl: same with Brook haha i had never heard those 2 words but i kept going and just a memory quickly came by and left but i was more concerned about what were those 2 words :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
So i decided to listen to it once more.
Same i didnt know what those words meant but i tried to just imagine what i could and focus on the intent and let memories flow in. So one ‘Memory’ came by and i was in shock because i had no idea that thing had an impact in me but i guess it did because i felt a knot in my stomach, fast forward, it all happens so fast in that meditation that me, an OCD someone at times couldn’t completely let go of ‘why did i think of that?’ You know ego fighting

So after that having NO IDEA what those words meant, i didnt even know if i was understanding them right or doing the process right lol ‘Like medal :medal_sports:’ haha i was like but why a medal in this ??? :woozy_face: Then ‘brook’ why do i need to imagine sitting on something that is ‘broke’? :rofl: i went to google not knowing how to research but guys i typed medal forest or something like that Lol and it friking showed me the MEADOW pics then brook. I mean thats crazy!!! and its when i realized that, all that is exactly how i envisioned it :sunglasses: thats how easy this audio carry you through no matter what. However
 i felt uneasy the following hour restless if you will, because it was obvious that i didnt let go of the memory completely because stubborn me has to understand anything i am letting go, like why is it here and why do i have to let it go for instance. Therefore i didnt deeply do the releasing job so i was left with a big ?.

I thought of looping the meditation to sleep meaning play it and follow through but still let it keep playing even after falling asleep knowing that my higher-self would show me the next day what i didnt witness awake.

However that night i decided to make a little stack and see if at least the first real experience could be easier for me then im sure after i could just do it with the meditation alone.

Ego Dissolution x 1
Plasma x1
Then:

And The Tree Experience at the end.
I do have Schumann Resonance Tag but dont like wearing it to sleep after 2 weeks of doing so i kept waking up in the middle of the night after having very close OBE. which is weird because if i wear it in the day i feel super grounded cozy safe kind of feeling. shrugs

Guys
 the absolute release i felt.

I cant stress enough the magnificence of the Torsion field :heart_eyes: that thing literally do business with you out and up there high high. And of course Plasma enhanced this 100 times.

I felt there were 2 of me one above (i guess higher self) being a detached observer (thanks to plasma and torsion) witnessing all the process without attachments.
And then me ‘down there’ following the instructions with ego playing along as well, the voice felt like coming from higher up and wrapping me around in a very comfortable weave of calming breeze that was fading/tearing apart the ego while Me was being freed as i was walking.
The Etheric Cord Release was a beautiful Beautiful addition it felt long as if time has stopped to allow me all the space i needed to release smoothly, joyfully, secured, all the while the ‘Me’ up there was watching that memory literally fading away and away and away while the music was playing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: then i did it again and that second time lots of memories showed up and i was there, ready, without ego, with guidance, anchored to my higher self and with all necessary elements to let them go fast.

Then the cherry on top was falling asleep listening to The Tree Experience feeling back to Earth growing thick long roots but also expanding branches and feeling completely in tuned with everything. I slept so good and woke up like being born again.

:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

100% recommended.

28 Likes

I’ll take that emotion
and RELEASE IT!!

5 Likes

This is SO strange
 My visuals were like I was in a movie. I have no idea how this did that
 it just did, with all the surreal colors. I could see literally everything. My imagination is not bad, but I don’t think it would have been this detailed. :exploding_head:

20 Likes