The Blueprint of Life

Of these 3 I only have Soul Core, we will see the potential of this

Completed my first three rounds last night.

First Reaction:

• feeling of happiness
  • the word ā€œFreedomā€ popped into my mind

Then I turned into a tuning fork. My whole body was vibrating for hours.

Deep, restful sleep. Very clear dreams, meeting old friends, whom I havenā€™t seen in a while. (no other fields before bedtime)

Did 2 more rounds after waking up. This time the field was primarily working on my head.

Yes, has been my experience:

VoC felt different, when I played it at the end of my morning playlist.

• afterglow was much more comfortable and more relaxing than usual.

• 40 min after VoC (no other fields) the vibes felt more refined

Overall everything feels clearer, less cluttered. Be it mind, body or soul. I kinda feel fresh, like I had a cold bath for my entire being.

43 Likes

wait so was this field/audio gonna go on a videogame??

3 Likes

Dreamā€™s making a video game, so we can expect to have some suprises there

5 Likes

Mhm, I saw it. When I read what he said. I contemplated if he meant the field itself is goiing on the videogame, and not just the tunes

The song and field can be separate things.
He was just explaining the origins behind the beautiful music.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not sure his video game would contain deeper fields like this.
Just minor fields to make the game more immersive (see New Release : The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation)

But letā€™s not turn this thread into a gaming thread which may or may not be released soon.

This field is far too important to get sidetracked :pray:

24 Likes

Wowā€¦ just wow @Captain_Nemo! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™ve been taking a break from the forum and wanted to come back to write this. Iā€™ve been waiting for this field for a very long time. To be able to get down to the genetic levels and heal is astounding. Iā€™ve listened to this a half dozen times and the emotional releases have been profound and on such deep levels. I can FEEL myself finally unshackling and becoming free :pray: Iā€™m forever grateful for this gem.

The music is so exquisite and magical. :heart_eyes: For some reason, it reminds me of The Witcher. :mage:

44 Likes

Whatā€™s most admirable is that he does it with such humility. Like a true Master.

15 Likes

Really?
Thatā€™s cool.
He should create a movie too.

1 Like

Right! His humility makes you scratch your head with wonder if he comprehends the gravity of his work.

3 Likes

:pray: ultimate gratitude everyday for being on this forum and having access to these fields.

22 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™re speaking for a lot of us. The Life and Evolution of Dreamweaver.

Or even anything. If he made any kind of movie Iā€™m sure it would be brilliant.

2 Likes

And should write some books too.
Something like ā€œHealing with Morphic fieldsā€.

3 Likes

You have started another thread
You should create new post something like ā€œThoughts about DWā€ or something similar.
No offence.
This is the blueprint of life testimonials thread

6 Likes

For sure. The world needs this stuff bad. Iā€™m a paramedic so I see so much unnecessary suffering up close and personal and it breaks my heart knowing I could help them by introducing them to Morphic fields. Once in a while, I get a patient I know is likely to be open to this stuff and I give them the YouTube page. I introduced a paralyzed man to the automated workout ones and he was so grateful. But, most of the time I donā€™t bother because people are so completely and utterly conditioned to only believe in western medicine. Only so much we can do. Only so many people ready for this.

Everytime I have a covid patient, I play the silent version. I wonder if it helps them even if they arenā€™t aware though?

42 Likes

yes

56 Likes

Thanks, Captain. Thatā€™s great to know!

10 Likes

I just created a couple of posts.
No need to create a new thread.
Donā€™t be so bitter.
A lot of threads have these small talks.

Ok folks, couple of discussions in the thread will be moved to their proper threads shortly.

That said, other people read these threads and have often posted about the difficulty of following the main thread topic in several threads because of these side off topic discussionsā€¦

Sometimes itā€™s fun and okā€¦ many times, itā€™s out of line and distractingā€¦

In THIS case, itā€™s distractingā€¦
please ā€œread the roomā€ when it comes to certain threads/fieldsā€¦

This is a VERY IMPORTANT fieldā€¦ perhaps SMā€™s MOST important fieldā€¦
so again, letā€™s keep the off topic banter to a minimum at this point.

38 Likes

I apologize by my mistake.
Gunter and you are right.

9 Likes