Soul/Core Energy Restoration

The size of your Dantians depend on how much effort you build trying to cultivate them and your energy.

Energy moves through the body from the lower to the middle to the upper Dantian. When we practice, we build energy in the lower Dantian. Any surplus in the lower Dantian expands up to the middle Dantian to support our health, organs, blood, and respiration. Any surplus once our good health is achieved positively impacts your thinking and emotions. Now the surplus moves to the upper Dantian in order to replenish what is missing, often the ability to concentrate or focus. Basically, the energy keeps you from being overun by emotions and thoughts, and rids you of “monkey mind”.

18 Likes

Is this a field that everyone should have? How do we know that our core energy center is intact or leaking? Thank you.

2 Likes

For me it has/had an immense positive impact even after 7 years of intense energy work.
I thought i was fine, but after the soul energy restoration series things really start to change.
In my case i didn’t know that i was still leaking energy because of cords, i thought those things were long gone. Most people i’ve come in contact with always suggest or advise to at least buy the soul core energy restoration cause that’s a crucial one. I hope this helped you a bit! :hugs:

17 Likes

I bought this today, I can feel the core is very strong, the energy flow is very smooth in the body, I will collect the whole series and do an update

14 Likes

Ran into an ex girlfriend that I broke up with a few months ago. Got flooded with a lot of emotions and feelings of the nasty breakup.

A few loops of this and I feel SO much better. Going to run all three restorations and build back up the next couple weeks. Also going to purchase the smart Cord Cutter to help with her and just reclaiming back my power. I do wish her well hope she can forgive me.

16 Likes

Welcome back to the forum!

You might also want to try:
New Release : The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation)

7 Likes

That’s perfect, thank you WB

Thanks! Good to see you’re still here.

Best to everyone,

PS- all these NFTs are insane…whoa

5 Likes

(Thanks. I needed to hear that.) :laughing:

4 Likes

I think the combo of Soul resto + a specific chakra is great, similar to what @Atreides described in this thread.

After I listened twice (with this one it really makes a difference if I listen once or twice) I started feeling energy going up and beeing stuck in my throat chakra.
I recently did a body exercise in therapy where you feel how certain body parts feel ,their weight and stuff like that. I felt a lot of stuff going from my heart and going into my throat as well. So maybe it’s a residue from that.

I listened to the throat chakra after and that got rid of some stuff . I also consulted the arcturians as they are masters of releasing . Felt like I had a better connection to them than usual. I went into a semi-sleep state and saw a hand taking out weird stuff from my throat chakra it kinda looked like algae what they were taking out :thinking:

Even after that I still felt some residue so now I’m listening to the cruciable to get rid of the rest.

I feel really calm and grounded after this and makes me realize I kinda miss this audio. I’ve only been listening to it when I’m really exhausted after work so I will listen more often again :)

13 Likes

What is “the Crucible”? is that a paid field or free. I know he has a few fields with the word crucible in it but not sure which one

I think internal alchemical cruciable is the name

2 Likes
4 Likes

thanks

For the first time I’m using this audio after cone of power and aura/energy body repair.

Without those 2 audios, I would almost never feel any effects of this audio. Just a little heat on my tailbone area. Sometimes it would twitch over there to

But now after the 2 audios? For the first time my tailbone in a sense hurts. A lot of heat going there to. A lot of heat to where it feels like it burns. I don’t know how else to describe it. This is happening after 3 loops.

5 Likes

I do not believe that, unfortunately, there will never, ever exist something as a shortcut without a cost. It is not how the energy or universe works in my opinion. There will always be a cost, one way or another. I think people are having a lot of wishful thinking, “oh wow, i can finally masturbate, ejaculate without losing energy! I just listen to this and regain everything”. You will pay the price, eventually.

2 Likes

You still lose massive amounts of Jing + Chi, plus a giant amount of semen and all the concentrated life force energy in the semen, on top of all the nutrients, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, etc. ejaculating into a woman during sex is very different from jacking off, When having sex your actually replenishing some lost Jing/life force as the woman gives you some of hers through mutual exchange through bodily fluids/ energetic nurturing. When you fap you just release into thin air. This audio seals , repairs and strengthens leakages in the Dan Tien but if your still fapping, it’s akin to fixing holes in a bucket, just to pour all the water out of the bucket, even though the holes are now filled, your still losing the water/vital essence of life.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if this is in NPOR?

@SammyG

It’s not

5 Likes

Okay thank you

Omg I don’t know where to start. Because of my condition (adenomyosis) I struggled with really heavy periods last year ( and also when I was younger) (they would last a 3-4 weeks sometimes more) when I found the right treatment to stop bleeding I was reaaaaally exhausted. It’s been almost a year that I’m good and I’m not bleeding that much anymore but I never have energy, I have anemia and stuff. When I tell you this audio is fire. I bought it few weeks ago but never tried it. omg i feel like I’m alive again, I think I’m not even going to listen to my stacks anymore :joy: I’m just gonna loop this every day and every night for at least 6 months. I’m honestly baffled about how it feels sooooo good. And I’ve been listening for an hour and I don’t even have a headache! I recommend it to any woman who’s struggling with heavy periods :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes