The law of one; question

Ra states that 50% or more service to others is required for positive polarization and 95% or more service to self is required for negative polarization, does this mean that the total of all your actions in the lives of third density will be used to decide wether you enter 4th density positive or repeat 3rd density? I think @_OM can answer precisely, if you will.

6 Likes

Not just actions. Also your intent. And your thoughts.

11 Likes

Yes! Those who do good in the mindset and thoughts of “Here I am doing good” have the actions, perhaps intention, but not the thoughts.

@anon32464289 back to our pm, that’s what I wanted to say; actions of love that have a background of thoughts that don’t match up with the intent. :white_heart:

(making the intent less of it)

8 Likes

I have another question, if someone inflict damage upon another will the victim gain polarity if he forgives?

1 Like

true forgiveness, yes.
See The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation)

4 Likes

I once looped that field overnight and woke up with sounds in my head similar to tinnitus

2 Likes

yeah, dont loop. It’s meant to be done with intention (see above)

5 Likes

What is true forgiveness?

5 Likes

lol good question…
I would say forgiveness that occurs on all levels of one’s being…

Like the comments above, people lie to themselves all the time, claiming they are doing something for “others” when deep down they are doing it for “self-service”, if only to avoid the uncomfortable feelings of negativity…

11 Likes

There are also people who do things to others because they envision a personality better than their current self to their current knowledge and that’s how they build themselves. That’s how I built myself, when I was younger, I knew that being able to “truly forgive” and generally expanding positively was actually a power. This went downhill once I turned 13 and became extremely negative inwardly, outwardly, I seemed normal, but unreadable.

And isn’t service to others, service to self, aswell?

8 Likes

Ultimately, yes

7 Likes

The transition into 4th density has started in 2011 and on it’s way to fully transition, now if I die and were to be reborn in third density, would I reincarnate in this same place (this earth)?

3 Likes

The transition into 4th density has started in 2011 1940s…

Up to your HS to decide that.

10 Likes

How can one tell when he has reached enlightenment? And what are the other places he can reincarnate?

In my opinion it’s best not to think about it.

Every reason you wanna know and every reason you want to achieve it etc. are probably the reasons you’re not enlightened.

but when you reach the state of “universal consciousness” you’re there…?

4 Likes

Maybe. But the fact is, I’ve zero knowledge about it. :sweat_smile:

That’s ok don’t overthink it. Meditate and love yourself.

What knowledge do you think would help you?

2 Likes