Enhanced Visual Processing: New Release

do you visualize yourself too? These days I can visualize the best version of myself in the future. It’s so real that I want to shake hands with my best version. Since yesterday I even wanted to go inside of my best version’s body and stay there for ever. Would you please share your new experiences?

7 Likes

quindi, questo funziona per la vista e guarisce l’occhio also?

1 Like

No, questo migliora solo l’elaborazione visiva del cervello, ecco il link per la rigenerazione degli occhi

—> https://www.patreon.com/posts/eye-regeneration-38212206

1 Like

I’ve been listening to version 2 for 6 months but nothing, it doesn’t work for me…

1 Like

I’m not sure if I have aphantasia. Am I supposed to literally see an image (like when you’re dreaming) when I try to imagine something? When I close my eyes and imagine an apple, it’s sort of like there’s a set of eyes in my brain that’s seeing it and reporting what it sees (in details - it’s yellow, missing the stem, slightly spotted), but I don’t consciously see the apple behind my eyelids.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t think so, precisely because of:

I’m actually often like you, the “images” go all over the place, uncontrolled colors, etc. but the consistent use of this field helps to stabilize them, along with other efforts to reduce mental noises.

And also:

4 Likes

http://neurowiki2014.wikidot.com/individual:eidetic-memory

Through my listening experience, this Enhanced Visual Processing Field will absolutely give you a Photographic Memory. Forget what Google is trying to convince you otherwise ignorantly.

Eidetic Images from your unlimited subconscious mind will appear for your eyes like that of Nikola Tesla with this field!

You should listen 3x a day and this will be a great assessment for those who wish you to calibrate such a memory powers:

https://learning.elucidat.com/course/5d308134eb81f-5d317e69b5f49

Remember to be patient as neural connections need to be nurtured with time and effort.

The results you seek will come in due time.
Alles zu seiner Zeit.

38 Likes

If I may ask, are the images you see now completely photographic? Like if you read a textbook, can u see every single word and remark of punctuation in your head?

2 Likes

I usually use this field before sleep occasionally and always it results in a much clearer and memorable dreams! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, the difference is so evident with and without, it’s one of the fast acting fields for me.Looking forward to start using it daily, and also the music and art for this is dope! :fire:

8 Likes

Yes. Umlaut,“tırnak işareti” etc.

Ö, ğ, ç ü

But I don’t have to close my eyes to conjure up images in visualizing.

I just look to side, recall and it’s just there as is - hopefully that makes sense.

http://neurowiki2014.wikidot.com/individual:eidetic-memory
Again this website covers this subject well, although you can private message me on my exact regimen and the Sapien Medicine prescription of fields.

The biggest takeaway nugget is that I’m still pushing the peanut growing with this field, all as if I were just born yesterday. (Going for the 16 -20 month Kim Peek brain growth)

Never stop and the results will wash its own face ;)

16 Likes

Please :sob::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Very cool!

Out of curiosity, what was your starting point and for how long were you listening to the field when you started noticing the difference?

Was it part of a brain stack or were you listening as stand alone?

8 Likes

Yes lol вот где собака зарыта.

I had a stack with my regimen but I uses specific training software along with the Visual Processing field to drive the connections and growth to mimic that embryonic growth.

Will post later man in detail, but everyone can achieve this.

Limits Dissolver is the best when used with this and I suggest you read this:

Sapien Medicine has changed my life in ways words cannot express.
My Dream is to only better the lives of others all the same.

23 Likes

@JonDoe297 I wanted to ask you something, I can’t pm you, could you pm me ?

6 Likes

@anon14224340 Yeah, can you do the same? Your public profile is hidden.

@anon14224340 Thirded.

1 Like

Quick stop to share some older observations:

The world looks much better and interesting, the shades of colours are accentuated and there is a pleasure in looking at random objects. Panoramas seem to blow up in my face in rich details.

The processing speed of visual stimuli, I think that’s the biggest change. Symbols, mathematical language, animals, the recognition of previously learned objects and symbols is much faster.

There are many ways of recalling visual phenomenon, static, dynamic, “reconstructive”, different level of mental simulations, however the one where I observed the biggest improvement of is the pure autobiographical memory.

I am able to re-play longer periods of first person video and in more details (open eyes, standing up) than I previously could. Re-living these scene gives me more accurate details I previously missed.

Beyond VP, I think there is a nice synergy between visual processing and synesthesia when it comes to re-living previous experiences in depth.

And about the visual symbol recognition/ visual meaning there is probably a synergy with the conceptual realization field (just posted about it here)

30 Likes

has this helped with ur dreaming side?

2 Likes

Probably :man_shrugging:
My dreams have always been pretty vivid, so it might be harder to notice

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing :+1: . Finally it makes sense now how learning kanji has been easier for me. I first learned Japanese when I was a teenager, and honestly it feels strange how fast I am in absorbing kanjis now (in my 20s).

Subconscious limits dissolver definitely plays a part here too so that others limiting beliefs don’t affect me.
Japanese letters and characters are hard, better learn a language that uses Roman alphabets.
Learning a language is harder when you are older than 18.

14 Likes