Enhanced Visual Processing: New Release

If I may ask, are the images you see now completely photographic? Like if you read a textbook, can u see every single word and remark of punctuation in your head?

2 Likes

I usually use this field before sleep occasionally and always it results in a much clearer and memorable dreams! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, the difference is so evident with and without, itā€™s one of the fast acting fields for me.Looking forward to start using it daily, and also the music and art for this is dope! :fire:

8 Likes

Yes. Umlaut,ā€œtırnak işaretiā€ etc.

Ɩ, ğ, Ƨ Ć¼

But I donā€™t have to close my eyes to conjure up images in visualizing.

I just look to side, recall and itā€™s just there as is - hopefully that makes sense.

http://neurowiki2014.wikidot.com/individual:eidetic-memory
Again this website covers this subject well, although you can private message me on my exact regimen and the Sapien Medicine prescription of fields.

The biggest takeaway nugget is that Iā€™m still pushing the peanut growing with this field, all as if I were just born yesterday. (Going for the 16 -20 month Kim Peek brain growth)

Never stop and the results will wash its own face ;)

16 Likes

Please :sob::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Very cool!

Out of curiosity, what was your starting point and for how long were you listening to the field when you started noticing the difference?

Was it part of a brain stack or were you listening as stand alone?

8 Likes

Yes lol Š²Š¾Ń‚ Š³Š“Šµ сŠ¾Š±Š°ŠŗŠ° Š·Š°Ń€Ń‹Ń‚Š°.

I had a stack with my regimen but I uses specific training software along with the Visual Processing field to drive the connections and growth to mimic that embryonic growth.

Will post later man in detail, but everyone can achieve this.

Limits Dissolver is the best when used with this and I suggest you read this:

Sapien Medicine has changed my life in ways words cannot express.
My Dream is to only better the lives of others all the same.

23 Likes

@JonDoe297 I wanted to ask you something, I canā€™t pm you, could you pm me ?

6 Likes

@anon14224340 Yeah, can you do the same? Your public profile is hidden.

@anon14224340 Thirded.

1 Like

Quick stop to share some older observations:

The world looks much better and interesting, the shades of colours are accentuated and there is a pleasure in looking at random objects. Panoramas seem to blow up in my face in rich details.

The processing speed of visual stimuli, I think thatā€™s the biggest change. Symbols, mathematical language, animals, the recognition of previously learned objects and symbols is much faster.

There are many ways of recalling visual phenomenon, static, dynamic, ā€œreconstructiveā€, different level of mental simulations, however the one where I observed the biggest improvement of is the pure autobiographical memory.

I am able to re-play longer periods of first person video and in more details (open eyes, standing up) than I previously could. Re-living these scene gives me more accurate details I previously missed.

Beyond VP, I think there is a nice synergy between visual processing and synesthesia when it comes to re-living previous experiences in depth.

And about the visual symbol recognition/ visual meaning there is probably a synergy with the conceptual realization field (just posted about it here)

30 Likes

has this helped with ur dreaming side?

2 Likes

Probably :man_shrugging:
My dreams have always been pretty vivid, so it might be harder to notice

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing :+1: . Finally it makes sense now how learning kanji has been easier for me. I first learned Japanese when I was a teenager, and honestly it feels strange how fast I am in absorbing kanjis now (in my 20s).

Subconscious limits dissolver definitely plays a part here too so that others limiting beliefs donā€™t affect me.
Japanese letters and characters are hard, better learn a language that uses Roman alphabets.
Learning a language is harder when you are older than 18.

14 Likes

Yes, I didnā€™t share that part because itā€™s not a popular interest, but I have been thinking about Kanji/Hanzi. Iā€™m going to dust off my flash cards :sunglasses:

I actually tried reading some mangas i have left and itā€™s easier to see the different roots

12 Likes

For me anything East Asian is fascinating :star_struck:.

I want to start with Mandarin as well. Kanji and Hanzi are pretty similar I supposed. With the help of this field, I can reduce probably hundreds of hours needed to master this language (+the Slow Down Perception of Time), which is really cool. Others who have no access to fields would think we are gifted :sunglasses:.

9 Likes

Bump on the importance of this field. No longer do I just see visions when I meditate but I feel like Iā€™m inside of the vision. This only lasts for a bit because I still have to learn to let myself go into it. Interested to see how my visualizing will be in a few weeks.

26 Likes

This has to be one of the best fields (or basically THEEE field) for someone who wants to dream more or canā€™t properly dream, dreaming is such an underrated thing lol

15 Likes

to me dreaming is as fun and essential as eating and breathing!

8 Likes

Iā€™m thinking this can actually boost my remote viewing? When I remote viewing sometimes Iā€™m having hard time to understand colours.

Weird thing I dream always so vivid. But when remote viewing itā€™s just black and white

14 Likes

yaaaasssss!!! if you can also get micro dose go ahead!! But this one will be awesome for you!
edit: btw do you include astral primer + viber in your stacks?

8 Likes