Enhanced Visual Processing: New Release

I have a question. Obviously we’re given guidelines to the max amount of times one could listen to Sapien’s new releases, but I’m curious as to what would happen. Clearly, one would have overgrowth in their visual cortex, but would it do damage? Has anyone listened to an audio multiple times over the limit and if so, what happened?

2 Likes

Another update I guess. Last night I’m in bed. Closed my eyes, and saw flashes of different colors. Whenever I changed my positioning the colors would change. But before this incident, I was listening to music, and I would vividly imagine colors + shapes that I thought correlated to that song. The use of this audio + synesthesia makes me see life in a different perspective.

20 Likes

I need to try this!

Do you listen close to when you go to bed?

1 Like

2x morning 1x before bed

2 Likes

This field has enhanced my dream recall and clarity. Very useful for anyone who works with their dreams.

13 Likes

I listen to this 3x daily for over a month now and I always experience vivid dreams since day one I started it. I also just recently used Regius Pura’s Dream Mastery video in an attempt to further enhance the silva dream control which I do at least twice a week.

9 Likes

Nice! I haven’t been listening consistently for the past 2 weeks, but I can definitely tell you that my visualization is 100x better than what it was before.

8 Likes

is Regius Pura legit?

I’m testing a few of his videos only recently. His Dream Mastery, as per its description, can be made permanent by just listening 3x in a row but it may grow stronger over time. I cannot comment on it yet. For lucid dreaming, I had good results with either the dragon golem and Sapien LD card.

RPura’s reality shifting one I can feel its energy immediately and seems to work, it’s only my 3rd day of listening.

4 Likes

So this make visualization more vivid? :thinking:well I think I already have that. Kinda scary though. Idk if I should listen or not

3 Likes

Vivid dream left and right. Thinking in visuals is much much easier, less effort as well.

Great audio.

21 Likes

I used this field to visualize my ideal day. It was hard for me to get back to a certain routine after my pause from normal life. I would use this field once and follow it by visualization. I did the practice once in the morning and once in the afternoon for 7 days and after that, I could easily go back to like 80% of the routines that I hope I do daily.

For vivid dreaming, I always feel that my dreams are always vivid (in terms of what my eyes see) and easy to remember. I can even still remember my dream from childhood. Recently, the vividness of my dream got to a different level because what I touched in my dreams felt so real as well. It could be the effect from other brain fields as well, I am not so sure.

17 Likes

do you visualize yourself too? These days I can visualize the best version of myself in the future. It’s so real that I want to shake hands with my best version. Since yesterday I even wanted to go inside of my best version’s body and stay there for ever. Would you please share your new experiences?

7 Likes

quindi, questo funziona per la vista e guarisce l’occhio also?

1 Like

No, questo migliora solo l’elaborazione visiva del cervello, ecco il link per la rigenerazione degli occhi

—> https://www.patreon.com/posts/eye-regeneration-38212206

1 Like

I’ve been listening to version 2 for 6 months but nothing, it doesn’t work for me…

1 Like

I’m not sure if I have aphantasia. Am I supposed to literally see an image (like when you’re dreaming) when I try to imagine something? When I close my eyes and imagine an apple, it’s sort of like there’s a set of eyes in my brain that’s seeing it and reporting what it sees (in details - it’s yellow, missing the stem, slightly spotted), but I don’t consciously see the apple behind my eyelids.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t think so, precisely because of:

I’m actually often like you, the “images” go all over the place, uncontrolled colors, etc. but the consistent use of this field helps to stabilize them, along with other efforts to reduce mental noises.

And also:

4 Likes

http://neurowiki2014.wikidot.com/individual:eidetic-memory

Through my listening experience, this Enhanced Visual Processing Field will absolutely give you a Photographic Memory. Forget what Google is trying to convince you otherwise ignorantly.

Eidetic Images from your unlimited subconscious mind will appear for your eyes like that of Nikola Tesla with this field!

You should listen 3x a day and this will be a great assessment for those who wish you to calibrate such a memory powers:

https://learning.elucidat.com/course/5d308134eb81f-5d317e69b5f49

Remember to be patient as neural connections need to be nurtured with time and effort.

The results you seek will come in due time.
Alles zu seiner Zeit.

38 Likes