Enhanced Visual Processing: New Release

It’s on Patreon on the “Nothing Frivolous bout it” album

1 Like

did you have all these faculties just by listening to this audio?

1 Like

I had pretty decent spatial abilities beforehand, but I have noticed some more effects aforementioned, due to this audio presumabely.

3 Likes

I’m glad this field exists as I struggle to visualize anything at all… and I know how much insight I can acquire through vivid dreams

9 Likes

Looking at prior posts about results from brain stacks, I’ve seen a consistent detail about how the persons spatial abilities(ability to imagine) have been strengthened., and this was before the release of this audio. Like Philip Weiss results after 2 years of consistently using a specific amount of Sapien’s brain videos. My theory is with this audio, we could achieve what he’s achieved in less, especially ones increase in spatial ability. In his post he says, “I visualise my house, my neighbourhood all made up of lots of geometrical shapes, it’s dynamic.” His post was on February 2nd. Just imagine the results one would get after 2 years+ of using this audio. People so far, like Troglodyte and I have already seen an part of our brain that’s been strengthened, and this was in <2 years. If Sapien were to hopefully release more brain tracks, we could become omniscient

19 Likes

I concur, I would say we have enough resources from sapien for the moment in regards to brain fields, but if he does release anymore fields regarding the brain, which is most likely, they will be even more powerful and cool.

8 Likes

I agree too just little less than a month with consistency listening this at night. i see visions or the images in my mind as 3D and very colorful.

I mix it with other new stuff and its very powerful.

I kept going back and forth trying to build a brain list but now since using the new ones im rapidly seeing things that would have taken wayyy longer and a lot of audios/loops lol

19 Likes

Does it happen in day time as well?

Yes it actually happens more in the day

4 Likes

Can you do it with anything? Like can you visualize anything you want in detail? That would be cool.

3 Likes

I had a very vivid visualization before, and my mind is very spatial when thinking, i dont think in words but images and detailed scenes so i guess that is getting enhanced rapidly.

When i said visions i meant like actual flashes of clear images coming to my mind without me putting an intention to create them.

16 Likes

Yeah same, I don’t think my capacity for visual memory has increased, more so the clarity of it, which is still pretty good, and details.

3 Likes

I feel my brains capacity expanding and new path ways being created with Fission and Alchemical mental blend.

Gamayun is … insert chefs kiss very helpful as well.

6 Likes

Just got up from bed and I had a few dreams.

I remember clearly where the dream took place along with details from a dog within the dream, details in an apartment I’ve never been in before. While not a lucid dream it was definitely a vivid dream, although I felt like I could’ve taken control at any moment.

17 Likes

Graphics card - upgraded. Sweet.

26 Likes

I am new in this forum. My testimony is , well, it happened briefly on a particular day. i was in bed at night, listening to this field. Closed my eyes and could see the room, wall, curtain everything for abt 2 secs and then it washed off.
The view was how it would be, if someone were to look through a transparent dark cloth.

17 Likes

i’ve had similar experiences and it’s great because my physical eyes feel rested while still being able to see the layout of my room.

11 Likes

i think i have experienced mild photographic memory with this field, once briefly

5 Likes

Over the past few days since I last posted, I’ve seen more results. Before, I would have trouble holding a face in my head for long periods of time, but now if I see someone’s face, the period of time has been extended, I could imagine their lips moving, and I could also imagine their voice speaking as if we were having a conversation. (sounds odd, i know). If I were to close my eyes, I could imagine the places I’ve been to that day in clear quality, and I could remember what people would wear that day as well. Hopefully Sapien makes more files pertaining toward enhancing the brain (maybe one specifically for photographic memory?), because so far his new fields work quickly.

Edit:

Also I recommend this + synesthesia.

22 Likes

It’s such a great feeling to have finally rich imagination, isn’t it
Having Imagination is everything

Thank you Captain

13 Likes