Etheric Cord Cutter

Used this with The grand jealousy reflecting shield and also affirmed “I am letting go of any unhealthy or toxic attachments” and let me tell you it worked so so well :sob: People whom I wanted or just simply intended, eventually drifted away from my life. I don’t remember what other fields I was using back in June but that time my family was put in a situation where we had to cut ties with so many relatives. There were so many signs and synchronicities that made me realize how powerful this field is.

8 Likes

Does this also work on places and events? Or only people/beings?

Only people / beings

The description describes what an etheric cord is and mentions places times and events but when it talks about how the field works it only says it cuts and removes connections with negative and lower beings

4 Likes

Bumping thos cause it’s so good.
Does anyone else feel sleepy after listening to this? I kinda want to know why

1 Like

I remember falling asleep the first time I looped this, then waking up to a bunch of angry little dudes sitting on top of me lol. But after that not so much. Glad you’re having a pleasant experience with it!

2 Likes

Try love graviton and anything forgiveness related like these

While considering the aspects of balance and justice

Also anything vows and curse removal related.

3 Likes

we need people for “everything”.
someone warned me when i wanted to use the smart cord cutter. i was a bit scared because i already listened to it that day, not just once… then i tried to imagine how and where i felt better before i got closer to them. that helped. we also have to take the responsibility for ourself and our moods and luck and bad lucks back.
one specific person at work was ill the next days (i took it a sign, she’s never ill and very proud of this), so i had some more time to fill the empty space with good feelings.

5 Likes

Can be yes, especially when you dont ‘let go’ or if you feel that there needs to be ‘justice.’ It probably has a lot to do with that. … being taken advantage of…

Try justice for all and possibly ego dissolution

7 Likes

Can this be used to cut witchcraft cords?
Like, for example, for someone who has strong Love stuff upon him.

Thanks @Divine_Lotus I’ll use them now.
I feel a bit better mood wise today but still very heavy in my head and solar plexus.
Just gotta keep on cuttin :hocho:

2 Likes

That makes sense thanks Ceena. I’ll add Quasi Crystal and 5 Elements into my post Cutting stack. Thank you :pray:t3:

3 Likes

My energy system is very weak at the moment, it was doing great but the last few months have been very tough. I need a lot of work on it again.
You have reminded me to add Autoimmune Reversal back into my my stacks, I haven’t played it for so long. When Plasma Flaunt was released I stopped playing it.
Thanks Owl :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Brother, focus on chackras as well, besides cords cutting.
I used to feel So WEAK, for Years, but since I have done chakras work/exercises (mantras, colors, etc.) (since like 6 years ago) I have improved significantly.

3 Likes

Thanks George, that’s my plan for now. I’m going to focus fully on Cords and healing my energy bodies and lay off the physical healing fields for now. They are a bit too taxing on my body at the moment and are just making me weaker while my energetic system is feeling so low.
I have the new Solar Plexus chakra field, I’m going to purchase the Root now and build my way up :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Soul restoration series are perfect after cord cutting.

7 Likes

I’d use spell / curse removal related fields + salt cleanse + grace of angels and saints

jealousy shield after the clearing

Pull from the source, the root

3 Likes

Not saying it´s the best for everyone, but when I feel energetically “weird” / not like myself:

Aura Cleanser 1-2x
any type of Shielding field

then looping Soul Core (or the one you feel corresponding the most to your situation)
Cord Cutter
Auric Repair

at the same time for about 30mins, or as needed.

It should be easier to identify attacks or other external influences after that.

Exorcism, angelic fields, three treasures and grounding also as needed.

3 Likes

Ran this like 3 times for the first time ever yesterday and I had some pretty nice benefits when I woke up this morning.

• my voice is stronger
  • Body feels a whole lot stronger
  • My mind muscle connection feels way better
  • My mind is really really quiet
  • My hair for some reason is softer and wasn’t dry when waking up. Really odd.
  • I can breathe deeper
  • No morning anxiety
  • Dreamed a lot last night and didn’t wake up once out of 7 hours of sleep.
  • Morning erections return full force.
  • Body feels lighter as well

So far so good and Im gonna keep running this for the rest of the week with soul core.

8 Likes

Went back to this after a while and man I’ve received so much extra benefits from this. My body is lighter than ever like very light and no baggage.

My energy has been soaring for the entire day and my sleep has been phenomenal. This is something glorious because my sleep was garbage for a while.

Also the weirdest thing happened while I looped this for a while. It felt like I had chains wrapped around my legs begin to break and the energy in my legs relaxed and and my muscles relaxed as well.

For the longest my legs always felt like logs and I couldn’t really move them to their full potential, but now I can most them so fast ( I like dancing a lot) and I feel as light as a feather.

This also removed more blockages aside from my legs, so for ever has blockages and can’t really feel fields anymore try this too. It could possibly help more than you think.

7 Likes

This works every single time.

2 Likes