Hate - Fields for Haters šŸ˜‚

@Atreides You are right, yet Itā€™s not like I would like to hate, actually I want to get rid of itā€¦
If they want to hate me, thatā€™s their problem.

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m not above hate. How else would I come to the above insight?

2 Likes

And there goes my eyes stand wide open.

:clap: :tophat:

:smiley:

There was one time, an experience where forgiveness made the other person somehow hold more entitlement to their actionsā€¦ I rememeber the frustration of post-forgiveness. As if not even the finest of energies would bear fruit.

Luckily, I realized that part of it was my own understanding of what forgiveness can mean to me and others. The person, indeed, was not ā€˜awareā€™ I forgave them. There was a change of behavior shortly after my own realizations, and wellā€¦ More forgiveness.

Seems easy to rememeber when you have forgiven, that sometimes the requirement is to forgive yourself, for forgiving. For defining what forgiveness is. And for allowing yourself to walk past the cause and forgive.

5 Likes

We have to forgive ourselves for all kind of things, including for forgiving; Great words you wrote, Desiree. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah that is pretty deep. I do get mad at myself for forgiving people and sometimes for not judging them enough. Being too kind etc. Itā€™s funny how the people who least deserve forgiveness seem to get forgiven more often than those who actually deserve it. You canā€™t make anyone loving by forgiving them. And you canā€™t make the unjust just even when they pursue those deserving of forgiveness.

5 Likes

Definitely get all the phases of hate though hahaā€¦ It is a message after all, and the more attention is given, the less becomes required. It becomes a natural state and collected pieces of information. An easier state of balance and less arousal of hate.

I dropped the use of the word a long time ago. It sounded that thing that wouldnā€™t get me anywhere. I was definitely proven wrong! Finding ways of expression made me skip the easy word and look into what it is that Iā€™m brought to discomfort for. Anything on the same spectrum of ā€œinspectionā€ would lead into great roads open!

2 Likes

Unfortunatelyā€¦
I think we want them to love us or to like us, at least not to hate us (?), subconsciously or even admiting/realizing it (?)ā€¦
Of course, I donā€™t care about all my enemies (I donā€™t have that many, a few and good ones though :sweat_smile:) loving me, no, no, lol, let them keep their distance :grinning:.

2 Likes

Itā€™s like a lane of memory where people of ā€œleast deserved forgivenessā€ show up. Probably some alley though. These people are good for keeping the radars on. The patterns become a prominent sign. An easy puzzle that it became the advertising cover.

4 Likes

It is a balancing act. But here Iā€™m leaning more into talking about the judging side of things. Is judging pre-hate? Pre-approved hate? Lol. Idk, maybe. But too little judgment can hurt you. And too much can hurt others.

Iā€™ve had to up the judgment into the zone of wisdom. Too much benefit of the doubt for people by my default nature. But I may be just beginning to find that place where I have to pull it back some. Lower it a little.

Because a passive aggressive covertly hostile old man I met today, just like so many where I live, on second meeting and with a second look, may just have been a kind old man after all.

To make sense of that, think of the kind of false kindness that passive aggressive people use to thinly veil condescension.

Iā€™ve given the wrong people a pass plenty of times until I set my vision straight about them. But let me never become those people in my movements towards not being susceptible to them.

A little off topic maybe. But I came here looking for a thread for haters. Now I see I misread or overlooked the real title. Fields for Hatersā€¦ right. You already said it best I think @SoulStar33 . Unless Sapien drops a repel haters field someday. Donā€™t we hate because we are hated? But thenā€¦ where do all the haters of the unhateful come from?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a mystery; jealousy - sometimes?
Insecurities? Other issues?
Mistaken sense of being wronged?
Among possible causes.
Fear - some fear(s)?

3 Likes

Right! Definitely that haha

Thinking back to all the people who were not picked up on, it was the zone of wisdom that eventually was able to identify them. That was able to put the mind in Inclusion after all. Inclusion is understanding the different sides of a human you meet on a random day. That one side is showing to you as you speak him, but many others exist on the same day. Too many and it is a set of sides making sense of how much more can you both show.

And sometimes it is a template that works with everyone. Thatā€™s where the false kindness goes through, and where the veil becomes see-through.

It doesnā€™t matter the pace because eventually it does wear off.

I have made it a redirection to myself that whoever is seemingly not forgiven easily, that I would take the extra miles to be curious about, to be honest in the clarity of their background.

I already go the extra mile anyway haha, and have given the leeways. I can write cheques for the benefit of the doubt.

So just better redirect it. Wisdom and Inclusion will make room for understanding the spectrum and at the same time realize what end of the spectrum you want to lay your steps on.

I am okay with people having a bad day just donā€™t meet me every bad day! Iā€™ll come aroundā€¦ Or not! lol

More like roaming rome: experiences with hate :D

2 Likes

Yep, depending on what side we see, we judge accordingly; I have made this mistake to see only one side, for example I canā€™t even get to see much good or any good in my enemies, since they have shown me either how false they are (speaking so nicely, as if they donā€™t hate me, yet we clashed a few times, we said harsh words, we despise each otherā€¦ Sigh) or how much they hate me (at least one trait that I respect in/on my enemies is that they have guts, not that Iā€™m a coward or anything, but, maan, they make hate seem like a hobby, itā€™s so easy for them to hate me), anyway, I got lost from the subject, again, I blame them :joy:.

I could have quoted other parts of your comment, yet now there is no need, I already covered this part -

Yep, Now they are purely hostile, But it might actually be my fault, since I opened the hostilities through saying and doing something that triggered them, but Iā€™m not sorry, at least they exploded with hate lol, they are not fake anymoreā€¦

Anyway, enough talking about them, I give them too much importance lol - they donā€™t deserve it.

Sighā€¦ Yep.

Ok, guys, have a good night or day, Iā€™m going to sleep.
Bye!

1 Like

Forgiveness and relase
hoā€™oponopono

Incredible improves relationships with people

2 Likes

Thank you, @anon75179789. :pray:
I tried hoā€™oponopono a few years ago, but I have not used it since; I guess I really need it.
Forgiveness and release - I guess that 10-15 minutes, daily use, would be ok (I use it with the other fields from ponr)?

hate and love when jenuine are one energy with - for hate and a + for love.

and we the humans of today are more capable of experiencing and accepting the - pole of the same energy, mostly because of of spite or because of feeling dishonestly treated from somebody/something. then we normaly say hate this that. children use hate mostly for foods they dont like.

hate and love in their genuine form are really powerful energies capable of manifastation and giving power.

very little in todays modern world described with words through media is genuine love or genuine hate.

todays humans are lacking the fire element required for such intensive feelings.

most of so called hate today is only a form of violence.

todays violence( verbal or physical )is more animalistic and only an example of primal aggression and primal strength. it has nothing to do with hate.

and the haters on social media have nothing to do with the vibration of hate itself. they are bitter unhappy, not conent with their lives and destinyes quasi inteligent people. with influencing speach. nothing else in my eyes.

real hate can move worlds and create universesā€¦ as also real love.

2 Likes

Well, perhaps my hate is not That strong, I have to keep practice. :muscle::grin:

• just kidding
    Maybe, there are some drops of hate and more DISLIKE, yet hate is also present, since years ago I would curse my enemies at any occassion (I rarely, very rarely do that nowadays) and wish them the worst, So it was/is hate, perhaps not the strongest, pure (or rather impure) quality, yet still quite ā€œgoodā€ā€¦

They Really did awful things against me and my family, otherwise, I would have never hated my enemies; yet, in the last few years, letā€™s say 5 years, my hate diminished significantly.

NOW, I Want to Get Rid of IT, hate is not who I am, I donā€™t want it to define me.

1 Like

you were only powerless or felt powerless and you had resented those you call your enemies.

hate drove you to grow.

now you want to get rid of it.?

this speaks you try to self sabotage yourself and torture yourself.

why?

your suffering not enough?

you can do a great favour to yourself and accept your being as is. with all so called flaws and good sides.

it is normal to be weak, normal to take damage, normal to love and to hate.

you are trying to ā€¦programm or reprogramm yourself as a parent would do to a naugthy child and you judge yourself like a parent would. why?

you are here in this community i fathom for reasons of freeing your being, your energy and not trying to constrict it with other newer better means.

so my wish for you and hope is that you be able to breathe freely and forgive yourself for the sins you think you did. for they are not sins, but reactions to damage.

be fair to yourself.

and let go of the being you were in your description. it is your job and you will succsseed.

a note of hopeā€¦you feel the hate dont you? this means that you are still able to love strongly. stick to that and be grateful for it. for your heart is healthy. you will only need to point its energy where you like.

i write these things with best intent, when too harsh i may be excused. no insult ment.

2 Likes

None taken (there is no insult). :+1:

Yes, away from negativity and Suffering;
if negativity would not bring suffering, I think I would be extremely negative, yet negativity, including hate, brought me nothing good; as you said, instead of focusing on my growth, on me, on my needs, hate takes the focus to/on my enemies, on lack, on suffering, on bad memoriesā€¦

It is natural, yes, but I try to avoid it.

1 Like

if you have shields use them and also the alchemical crucible.

it will make your way alittle lighter.

your idea with the phone speakers was out of this world and i am forever grateful for your tip!

1 Like

I didnā€™t realized how important that idea would be; I searched for speaker(s) cleaner and speaker clear (something like this) And I found those apps; Iā€™m glad that it was helpful. :grinning:

2 Likes