Flower of Life (Album)

Flower of Life (Album)

This is translation of the ‘flower of life’ concept and all that it represents into an energetic field.

So the effects would be all the purported benefits of the flower of life geometry and all that it represents.

Use as you need.

59 Likes

Much information wasn’t given so it’s up to the user to research this flower

I came across this video on youtube tho

Could help some in researching what it does:

33 Likes

No wonder Dream does not even sleep these days! A fast stream of amazing stuff! I am so behind on catching up…

38 Likes

It boggles my mind how fast youtube puts these up.
energetic alchemy ones take weeks, these go up as soon as i submit.

86 Likes

He said he’s retiring :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

46 Likes

Even after watching the suggested video, I don’t exactly understand the benefits of it.

7 Likes

It would be a nice idea if there was a series on sacred geometry. I think advanced tags or mandalas would be cool.

4 Likes

Beginner’s Primer to Flower of Life

Advanced Flower of Life Teachings via the Sri Yantra (Dan Winter)

31 Likes

I have a lot of respect for what this field may do. The Flower of Life goes back some 4 to 6 thousand years at least. Interested in hearing first impressions from listeners. Holding off a little myself as I’m still much in the process of understanding a couple other fields I’m using right now.

24 Likes

To try to describe some of the essences I experienced, it feels very wholesome and revitalising spiritually, emotionally and physically.

Some essences like the conceptual opposite of disarray, decay or illness on rather deep levels.

And a strong charge within the flower of life geometry, and all of the many other things that are involved in this beautiful sacred geometry, much of which is difficult to put into simple words in a post!

44 Likes

Feels amazing :grimacing:

16 Likes

Wow didn’t expect him to make that this fast tho. The concept is phenomenal.

3 Likes

Could be egg of life and fruit of life if there was an album of audios.

5 Likes

I’d imagine it brings you back to your original blueprint…your Beingness…the spiritual archetypes sort of speak. I felt like it recharged me on every level as someone else said up there.

18 Likes

The Flower of Life is a beautiful concept. It is meaning and purpose, it is a visual representation of the architects of creation (the Elohim) and the 5 fundamental shapes of all life (the platonic solids). It is the story of the universe and our place in it.

Here’s a good video to explain:

16 Likes

Would this also serve as a “golden ratio” audio? :o

15 Likes

Technically yes. Cuz sacred geometry is golden ratio. It even should be able to transform your cells and dna into divine proportion…

17 Likes

can’t seem to understand this audio even after looping for a while

3 Likes

This can give you the basic knowledge of sacred geometry @ActionGuy

3 Likes