Matchmaker "replacement" field ideas

I wrote that it still works.

2 Likes

When u purchase the tags or audio legally, then they will keep working and growing.

2 Likes

Well that’s cleared my mind. Cause Im planning to buy some tag but was worried if the tag suddenly not working cause it’s not on the store anymore

2 Likes

There were problems with the tags in regard to the store (ie: shipping problems). However the tags and audios work and keep working and growing. “Sapien Medicine” decides what tags to offer and if the tag get “pulled” from the store, as in no longer offered for sale. Since they are the creator of the tags and audios, that is their right. Patience is needed for the reopening of the store in regard to purchasing tags.

3 Likes

In regards to replacement fields for Matchmaker tag I already posted somewhere, quite a while ago that after the tag was pulled from the store, a little while after a tag called “The Socializer” was offered. I really liked the sound/description of that tag, however it wasn’t a priority for me, so I didn’t purchase it.

3 Likes

I am also looking for tags to help attraction for when i go out on weekends.

Right im waiting for Chakra acceleration and subconscious limit remover to be shipped.

Really wish matchmaker and socializer was still around but looking for a replacement. Thinking of getting Voice of Charisma but not sure if it would help in attraction

Charisma and Glamour audio from gumroad

2 Likes

Im not into audios and was looking for physical items

1 Like
2 Likes

I prefer physical items, I dont have time to listen to audios. Plus id rather be able to go out spontaniously and automatically attract people then having to think “oh wait lets listen to do audio first” or “have I listened to the audio this week? Is it working?” ect. Just not my preference. I rather have it working 24/7 so when I go out and run errons and happen to run into attractive females that I know the field is running.

2 Likes

Yeah then you’ll just need to choose one which you see listed 🤷

Though you can’t order tags right now because of shipping issues.

Yeah imma just get the Sacred Flower and voice of Charisma

The sacred flower is proving to be amazing.

You’ll see flow with almost everyone almost instantly, the relaxation people whom I come in contact with makes them question why they feel so comfortable around me.

Voice of charisma would definitely help (I don’t own it as of yet)

8 Likes

I was just reading through this entire posts… nice to know Plasma Flower have this effect too

I always considered PF an ambient field imfluencing yourself (and anyone who enters the environment affected by the field) happen to more indirectly then other fields.
So is this attraction thing due to the atmosphere it creates around you, and then benefits you indirectly?

If instead it acts more on yourself is it still safe to loop it the entire day?

1 Like

could be attract minded friends then propose to a female friend since you both are minded (combined with Charisma and Glamour)

This should be posted on this topic Dreams. Share your dreams (from sleeping) here

Sorry

@Captain_Nemo do you remember what pheromones does the matchmaker produce for man?

@JAAJ you just reminded me of my lost tag :pensive:

I believe I am still confusing the Flower tag with these two: 11111 and 22222