Matchmaker "replacement" field ideas

2 Likes

I prefer physical items, I dont have time to listen to audios. Plus id rather be able to go out spontaniously and automatically attract people then having to think “oh wait lets listen to do audio first” or “have I listened to the audio this week? Is it working?” ect. Just not my preference. I rather have it working 24/7 so when I go out and run errons and happen to run into attractive females that I know the field is running.

2 Likes

Yeah then you’ll just need to choose one which you see listed 🤷

Though you can’t order tags right now because of shipping issues.

Yeah imma just get the Sacred Flower and voice of Charisma

The sacred flower is proving to be amazing.

You’ll see flow with almost everyone almost instantly, the relaxation people whom I come in contact with makes them question why they feel so comfortable around me.

Voice of charisma would definitely help (I don’t own it as of yet)

8 Likes

I was just reading through this entire posts… nice to know Plasma Flower have this effect too

I always considered PF an ambient field imfluencing yourself (and anyone who enters the environment affected by the field) happen to more indirectly then other fields.
So is this attraction thing due to the atmosphere it creates around you, and then benefits you indirectly?

If instead it acts more on yourself is it still safe to loop it the entire day?

1 Like

could be attract minded friends then propose to a female friend since you both are minded (combined with Charisma and Glamour)

This should be posted on this topic Dreams. Share your dreams (from sleeping) here

Sorry

@Captain_Nemo do you remember what pheromones does the matchmaker produce for man?

@JAAJ you just reminded me of my lost tag :pensive:

I believe I am still confusing the Flower tag with these two: 11111 and 22222