Matchmaker "replacement" field ideas

I believe that one is also staying unavailable.

Scared flower is the replacement (what I believe will be the case) to many of these fields…

4 Likes

Voice of charisma could be a close replacement

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your recomendación! IT is a great idea!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

I am wating for my tag until my brother! I will have! I love that! Thank you very much! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

It’s an “update” i guess.

Something that seems to work well for me:

• Ojas before going out
  • Plasma flower while out
17 Likes

Don’t sleep on self love & acceptance from mental health album :yum:

4 Likes

Which plasma flower version?? Or it doesnt matter(?)

1 Like

The node version :

2 Likes

Same here. I used to often hang around with other fields like Positive Vibes, Radiate Positivity, those in the Alchemy of Love album (I agree that Divine Love is particularly cool). But my main objective was to make people chill, not attract them to me.

And when people seemed more “attracted”, wanting to chat, etc. with me (be it taxi drivers, hairdressers… or other people like “students” coming to find me during my coffee break, etc.), I was getting grumpy :joy: At least internally (depending on which side of the bed I had got up lol). Like “can’t these guys just chill out without including me and spoiling my peace? What’s the point of talking all day long restlessly!” :grimacing:

I even complained about these “phenomena” here on the forum a few times.

But with Ojas and the Flower… it’s different. The other day, again there was a taxi driver who told me the story of his life during the ride and also asked zillion questions in return. The kind of cases in which I generally react by hiding even more under my sunglasses, telegraphically mumbling: “hmm hmm… yes… could be… why not… wait and see… ok ok…” (inner voice, meanwhile: “gee… will this ever stop…”).

But this time, I felt involved too. And it’s not something that only happened with that driver. I’m not annoyed anymore with “unexpected/unwanted” attention. Errr… I mean not as much as I used to :p I’m less restrictive about my “social circle”. I allow it to become a little larger, maybe.

The process is more like a loop (couldn’t find the appropriate emoji lol). Mutual.

So yes, Ojas + Flower for me (to answer the thread’s question). Matchmaker in a broader meaning. Maybe I’ll review further details (regarding “romance”, etc.) in another post some day ;))

15 Likes

yup i don’t like these interactions when i’m not in the state to receive and be involved.

this happened yesterday and i just wanted to scream “please shut up” and the most infuriating part was i was trying to get away but they kept standing in front of me.

i can always back up plasma flower and its testimonials because this is how i’d like to be for the souls i allow into my radius.

quarantine and ‘6feet social distancing’ was a great reminder for me that it’s okay and healthy to be selective with my energetic body with who are allowed to get close.

8 Likes

… and of course (sorry in advance if I missed this one in the thread but I don’t think so): Spiritual Growth States of Being (Mind Settings album) can be added to the list as well. It’s a shame that I don’t use it but my stacks are already full. Will re-give it a try some time.

Mamma mia, I love this phrasing!

7 Likes

Well then if that can be done like that I feel bad for those people who are already purchased it… I thought once the tag you own. It will be forever emitting the energy?

1 Like

I wrote that it still works.

2 Likes

When u purchase the tags or audio legally, then they will keep working and growing.

2 Likes

Well that’s cleared my mind. Cause Im planning to buy some tag but was worried if the tag suddenly not working cause it’s not on the store anymore

2 Likes

There were problems with the tags in regard to the store (ie: shipping problems). However the tags and audios work and keep working and growing. “Sapien Medicine” decides what tags to offer and if the tag get “pulled” from the store, as in no longer offered for sale. Since they are the creator of the tags and audios, that is their right. Patience is needed for the reopening of the store in regard to purchasing tags.

3 Likes

In regards to replacement fields for Matchmaker tag I already posted somewhere, quite a while ago that after the tag was pulled from the store, a little while after a tag called “The Socializer” was offered. I really liked the sound/description of that tag, however it wasn’t a priority for me, so I didn’t purchase it.

3 Likes

I am also looking for tags to help attraction for when i go out on weekends.

Right im waiting for Chakra acceleration and subconscious limit remover to be shipped.

Really wish matchmaker and socializer was still around but looking for a replacement. Thinking of getting Voice of Charisma but not sure if it would help in attraction

Charisma and Glamour audio from gumroad

2 Likes

Im not into audios and was looking for physical items

1 Like