Matchmaker "replacement" field ideas

I am agreeing with om! Plasma Flower is basically matchmaker 2.0 with a better name, affordable, and shows me ideal and desirable results!

I just had a heart to heart with a close friend and admitted to them about a challenge i am going through about a relationship i’d like to grow romantic energy in.

Less than 15min later the guy i am interested in responds to my message and it gave me more evidence about how wrong the energy of doubt is in my life.

As someone who is single and growing potential romantic relationships, plasma flower is answering my wishes.

:hugs:

Edit: just as i finished writing this post, a guy i like at work popped up in front of me looking handsome and- just as i am typing this edit another handsome coworker pops up (he is in a great relationship i support, but i still admire him!).

9 Likes

No it’s much better; with Matchmaker you could meet and attract someone, now you can do it better, even for your pets. :smile: :wink:

3 Likes

I sincerely and with all my heart hope that @Captain_Nemo can reconsider the creation of Matchmaker, for multiple reasons of interpersonal relationships, attracting that special person and improving business. Socializer could also be considered by the Captain! Thank you! :pray: :pray: :pray: :smiley:

4 Likes

My idea for additions:

Personal Glamour in Glory tag

Personal Glamour linked to image: This field set simply makes you far more attractive, often irresistible in regards to the field you are in.
If seen in person, in a photo, on a video or computer screen, your image will reach people with a force of presence that will gain attention.

I believe this would be very useful for online dating as its now the main form of dating for many people. I don’t know if Matchmaker already has this.

Focus from Glory tag:

Influence anyone that can help you to believe that you are not only worth helping, but will help them advance as well.
In this way you will become the Key focus in their minds eye for the task at hand! All others will seem slightly lacking in comparison, and you will stand out from any crowd!

Neither of these suggestions are necessary, per se, but if it will keep the tag in the store and get people better results, why not?

3 Likes

Just retake your online photo with Plasma Flower playing in the background, it wii give the similar effect.

It isn’t coming back guys…
I’m telling you, get Plasma Flower instead. It’s a better version of it without intentionally trying to be.

21 Likes

Is it Saturday yet??? missed last week mass meditation :’(

4 Likes

Thank you! For your Excelent recomendation like Ever @_OM!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley::smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

this.

5 Likes

Agreed so much

2 Likes

Cause I am more a tag person. I am quite busy and I don’t have time for audios man

3 Likes

Absolutely true, as a great person in the automotive world said:

The most important victory is the one which has to arrive.
Enzo Ferrari

1 Like

But you don’t have to actively listen.
You can just play it at the lowest volume so it’s not even noticeable

9 Likes

This works well for a lot of activities: job introductions and interviews, dating and romantic stories, raising the good vibes of the places you live in, and then who knows what else, it’s still too new to find out all the other details.

4 Likes

So New Release - The Sacred Flower would be the new matchmaker :ok_hand: (and sooooooo much more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

6 Likes

Yes but no

It depends on what people wanted / expected form the matchmaker, it would be wrong to encourage someone to get this field if their goal is to attract hot women…
Which is not why I wanted it but let’s make sure to point it out :smiley:

10 Likes

So does the old fields like matchmaker and the discontinued from teespring still have power?or dream can from his thought and intentionally stop them?

Obviously not; this effect of attracting people and predisposing them into possible relationships is a by-product of Plasma Flower, it is so broad and covers various situations that it does this too, but if you are interested in warm relationships, it is certainly not suitable, even if it can support sympathy or good basic approaches.

1 Like

He can deactivate them but he has not done so, they still work

3 Likes

Thanks my friend

3 Likes

Dear @_OM do you know if Captain will re-launch Socializer? I would like to know please!

3 Likes