Matchmaker "replacement" field ideas

Hi,

Since matchmaker is not available anymore, I’ve been thinking about ways to achieve similar results. I have seen recently people mentioning the tag and wanting to buy it.
I would also get it if it was available, but it is not, so I created the topic to share my ideas and possibly collect other inputs so it could be helpful for anyone in similar situations :blush:

I live in a small western European country where people are pretty reserved and it is famously hard to truly integrate as a foreigner.
While I have a lot of acquaintances and a small group of closer friends (all expats), it’s very rare that I actually meet people I “vibe” with more than a friendly/polite conversation. Covid makes this more difficult - I used to go out 2-4 of times a week on average to socialize but it is not possible now.
I am also single/dating and considering a career change, so I could use the tag in all areas really.

If you have suggestions about achieving a matchmaker-type effect with other fields, don’t hold back :D
I figured I would:

• carry the attract likeminded friends mandala with me always when I leave the house
  • play the attract love album, especially loop Divine Love before going out to (when possible) as I have had a nice experience with the effects of that one - it is completely subjective, but it feels like the energy stays with you for a while after and helps attract positive people or people with “cleaner” energy so to say
  • Imaginarium divine / higher self connection / guided path (and BH album) to help with career direction
27 Likes

Charisma and Glamour would ‘replace’ some of the subfield effects as well.

What this does is enhance your charisma and the presentation of what people are inclined to see you as.

You will feel more at ease in situations, and have that natural conversation flow some people seem to have, that make them the well liked popular person.

The only difference between you and these “naturally” charismatic people is your thinking habits and subconscious beliefs. This difference has formed because of your prior experiences or even lack of experiences.

This helps you in that you generate this mindset naturally and permanently as you become more confident in yourself by accumulating positive experiences.

It also creates an energetic glamour around you so that you are perceived in a fabulous fashion.

20 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t think about that!

4 Likes

Read this:

7 Likes

I can recommend the Intercession tag to you. This field is not only getting support for you from higher beings, but it’s also attracting people to help you out:

This item calls for help in the physical world and also to those entities beyond this physical world.
[…]
there is often a lot of help available, from spirit guides, guardian agents and even other people physically around you!

So the following part of the description also applies to fellow humans in our physical world:

The fields on this item help to promote a strong sense of desire in regards to helping the wearer, will parse information about the situation so that the correct individuals are asked for help on a psychic level and do this constantly, finding more and more help and aid for daily life and extreme situations.

The best part about this field, is that it works to improve every aspect of your life!

This item reaches into the greater world beyond the user and asks for you. Indeed, even in areas of your life that seem to be just fine to you

10 Likes

Like @psynergy recommendation, Plasma Flower will have people opening up and be extremely friendly and relaxed around you.

16 Likes

Another testimony

Even the dog benefited, attracting other dogs! This Plasma Flower is a marvel also in this particularity.

5 Likes

Yeah!

I’m starting to get used to the fact people at the store are providing me with quality acts of service!

I was rushing to buy snacks before work and i forgot a basket and just as i turned around this handsome attendant already had a basket in his hand and offering it to me!

As i was checking out, the cashier i was at told me to go to another cashier who was more available. I started to sense energetically that the first cashier wasn’t going to be ‘kind’ to me.

The cashier i was re-routed to had such a sympathic energy towards me like she knew i was annoyed lol. the same handsome guy ran to help me get my stuff packed.

I’ve been going to this store for years and i’m now just experiencing more hospitality!

:hugs:

13 Likes

Who knows what results can be achieved by playing it together with Alchemy Of Love, Probability Alteration and Luck and Coincidence And Synchronicity.

2 Likes

hey ryan, happy to see you again! How did it work for you since you got it? I am waiting mine in a day or two.

4 Likes

hmm, interesting I can attest to that also, my phone died whilst in store and the worker let me charge it… also I been some few £’s short and the clerks typically let me off on the house

4 Likes

Dont forget about good ol’ just setting the intention and holding it ur mind long enough

4 Likes

You guys convinced me to get the 2 audios and the intercession tag. :slight_smile:

Anyway my favourite doomsday scenario has been a huge solar flare that wipes out the grid, ever since I first heard it, so it’s better to have the tags, right? (I’m joking but only like 97%)

4 Likes

But why dream stop the matchmaker I don’t get it.bad reviews? Not working? It was one of their best fields. :thinking:.it was remarkably life changing fields from what I can.remember from the description. It’s bad some people don’t have the change to use it

6 Likes

People didn’t put in the work, eg. going out of their comfort zone, meeting people etc

In Captain’s own words:

7 Likes

Yes but not all people sit and wait. It’s sad some people won’t get the benefits of matchmaker…

1 Like

Yes and he also said somewhere that people were complaining that they are not attracted to the “matches”, because the tag brings people that are on a similar “vibe” as you. So they would get along very well, but guys were saying they meet women that are nice but they don’t feel attracted.

5 Likes

True! Maybe he will re-designing this one with his new skills …

3 Likes

I pray for this :heart:

4 Likes

What benefit do you want from Matchmaker that you can’t get from playing Plasma Flower at low volume?

10 Likes