The Sacred Flower

https://thesapienshop.com/sacredflower

This is quite complicated item and not really for everyone, so please do not buy with this with some strange expectations…

It is tailored for spiritual experiences and requires a bit of selflessness on your part.

Please don’t buy it and expect some rubbish. I dissuade people looking for material benefits from it. So don’t, if you have to go in some ‘group’ and talk about the price, just forget about it, its definitely not for you,

Or buy the cheap knockoff with the same explanation, that’s the one you want.

You still here? okay read below

This is the image I like the most out of everything I have made so far, so I am glad I finally got to use it for something special.

Its a combination of a few things and a lot more than I will ever tell you.

No it isn’t brilliant marketing, I honestly wouldn’t sell this at all. I do think people need some growth on their own to be able to have this and effectively use it.

Again, not for everyone.

Its the known bioactive plasma field with the flower of life on a torsion carrier which piggybacks on the earth’s resonance along with the node connector part.

The ‘Plasma’ aspect is a kind of strong charge field which in the simplest terms promotes negentropy, to all aspects of your being. In the most simplest descriptions, the instruction of order is given to ‘disorder’ So any disorder is pushed to be reversed.

The flower of life field represents the core makeup of things, most things follow this pattern is being expressed as a form of life, even a cross section of DNA has this pattern.

So let’s simply say, it is the original blueprint of how things are supposed to be.

So what this does is order a return to an original blueprint in a very harmonious way, which affects you and the world around you.

It will also make your system a bit robust while you spread this everywhere.

Affects you but also the world in a major way.

It also uses partly some mild pranayama to spread it powerfully from you while wearing it to the environment, while reinforcing you.

You can expand quite a lot with this.

(It may also help with solar and earth’s general evolution, which can also help your own evolution, psychic abilities generally may be a lot more enhanced and the connection to each other using this (node).

In fact, you become a temporary nexus node yourself, use slowly and work your way up in usage time).

65 Likes

Me first!!!

@_OM mad man. :rofl:

12 Likes

Lol, what did poor OM do?

8 Likes

I haven’t even read the description but got it!

12 Likes

Nothing…Mind your own business :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I bought the plasma flower like an hour ago and we just talked about having the field as an item before that :joy:
I’m happy with my purchase, I think anyway I have more resources that I am able to fully use :)

Looking forward to reading the testimonials, hehe

9 Likes

WITH! a purchase of a tree :wink:.

7 Likes

12 Likes

20 Likes

I think this is an amazing aspect. The amount of good karma by positively impacting the world and people around us…

27 Likes

13 Likes

Expedited shipping, yes, please.

5 Likes

OM seems like you didn’t speak much to dream this is legit 106 bucks right now (with discountt)

8 Likes

Probably the benefit to the world of just having these around ( even if people can’t use it / benefit from it to the max) outweighs the usual (good) arguments in favour of a higher price

11 Likes

:smirk: literally divine intervention…but keep it up… it will go back to the intentioned price if I have anything to do with it…

15 Likes

4 Likes

That was fast…maybe I can save the prison after all :joy:

22 Likes

My wish has come true… but I’m broke. Time for millionaire mindset + luck stacks :wink:

15 Likes

You mean how it’s a STEAL? With the current sale, got with Route Protection, AND a Tree, and it still came out a little less than original listed price. Almost like I got it with free shipping, which is the best feeling. :partying_face:

14 Likes

Plasma + Flower of Life + Torsion + Ley Line Node + mild pranayama + maybe other goodies :scream:

Instant buy before it runs out :running_man: :sweat_smile:

I’m speechless and so surprise about the low price because of the number of fields it contains :astonished: :pray:

Once again @Captain_Nemo you prove that you are the Keanu Reeves :joy: of the Wizards community… humble and generous.

32 Likes