Matchmaker "replacement" field ideas

Agreed so much

2 Likes

Cause I am more a tag person. I am quite busy and I don’t have time for audios man

3 Likes

Absolutely true, as a great person in the automotive world said:

The most important victory is the one which has to arrive.
Enzo Ferrari

1 Like

But you don’t have to actively listen.
You can just play it at the lowest volume so it’s not even noticeable

9 Likes

This works well for a lot of activities: job introductions and interviews, dating and romantic stories, raising the good vibes of the places you live in, and then who knows what else, it’s still too new to find out all the other details.

4 Likes

So New Release - The Sacred Flower would be the new matchmaker :ok_hand: (and sooooooo much more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

6 Likes

Yes but no

It depends on what people wanted / expected form the matchmaker, it would be wrong to encourage someone to get this field if their goal is to attract hot women…
Which is not why I wanted it but let’s make sure to point it out :smiley:

10 Likes

So does the old fields like matchmaker and the discontinued from teespring still have power?or dream can from his thought and intentionally stop them?

Obviously not; this effect of attracting people and predisposing them into possible relationships is a by-product of Plasma Flower, it is so broad and covers various situations that it does this too, but if you are interested in warm relationships, it is certainly not suitable, even if it can support sympathy or good basic approaches.

1 Like

He can deactivate them but he has not done so, they still work

3 Likes

Thanks my friend

3 Likes

Dear @_OM do you know if Captain will re-launch Socializer? I would like to know please!

3 Likes

I believe that one is also staying unavailable.

Scared flower is the replacement (what I believe will be the case) to many of these fields…

4 Likes

Voice of charisma could be a close replacement

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your recomendación! IT is a great idea!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

I am wating for my tag until my brother! I will have! I love that! Thank you very much! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

It’s an “update” i guess.

Something that seems to work well for me:

• Ojas before going out
  • Plasma flower while out
17 Likes

Don’t sleep on self love & acceptance from mental health album :yum:

4 Likes

Which plasma flower version?? Or it doesnt matter(?)

1 Like

The node version :

2 Likes