well done!

11 Likes

Time wasted?

22 Likes

im getting it boys n girls

18 Likes

I’m definitely ready! :crystal_ball:

18 Likes

Did @_OM write the description of this dog tag? Seems very Om-like.

Edit - Purchased! :star2:

18 Likes

lol nope. Just Dreamy expressing something that should be obvious to everyone. I just speak common sentiments here while Dreamy focuses on his work.

21 Likes

@_OM

13 Likes

My pockets are telling me noooooo
But my bodyyyy
My bodyyyyy’s telling me yesssss

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

25 Likes

:joy: :joy:
(think only a few people here will get that)

11 Likes

lol R Kelly!!
:rofl:

9 Likes

@_OM & @lol I was wondering who was gonna catch that

:joy:

8 Likes

Lmao yeah, I took a pass :sob:

7 Likes

Me too lol…

3 Likes

I saw this released right as I got paid, it just so happened as well that I was looking for tags and I checked the testimonials for the Plasma Flower and they were all glowing! I work in a very public place with many interactions with people and I hope this will come to bring a lot of light and joy into their lives.

@_OM and @Maoshan_Wanderer do you know if this tag would be powered by our Aura? I’ll be using a fair amount of tags with it, namely Shielding, Thor, IPF, and Glory with it, I hope it won’t overwhelm me haha!

13 Likes

Somewhat like all tags…but it does supplement it with a little something extra than other fields too.

8 Likes

Excellent and thanks! This is much appreciated, thank you everyone who was involved in this release

8 Likes

Getting it and patiently waiting for ipf 2.0 with plasma touch.

11 Likes

Just got 200 dollars for christimas, I will cop this thang. Will be my first dog tag

17 Likes

14 Likes

17 year old buys amazing dog tag, parents about to scream at me but they don’t know the truth and never will :smiley:

21 Likes