The Sacred Flower

Forgot I’m about to be 18 in two days so yolo

24 Likes

Happy Birthday!

13 Likes

16 Likes

Yey! :blush:

:pray: Thank you for the beautiful field, Dream!

Edit: And the image is gorgeous!

18 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see how much the tag will project this strong, positive energy compared to the audio. I’m actually tempted to get the audio as well while it’s still on sale and do a few experiments on how it affects the people around me.

9 Likes

New tag or plasma flower audio…? I’m spoiled for choice. Either way, it will be a godsend to push more peace and harmony into the environment, from home to the workplace (hel-LO customer service and all those agitated people) to just… anywhere we go. The world needs it now more than ever.

11 Likes

Tag!

4 Likes

I guess that’s that! LOL.

Edit: It is done, tag purchased. Very eager to feel and promote good vibes.

13 Likes

Woohoo :partying_face:

5 Likes

I, too, have joined the ranks of the blessed. Worth every penny. My home and the people I live with it need some chill vibes too.

12 Likes

11 Likes

I don’t know if that’s just wishful thinking (2.0 in general) - I’m thinking of buying the tag now with the discount.

6 Likes

Surprised nobody brought up boosting on this, imagine how wild it could be :joy:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Maybe if you boost it 3x a day for a year it will cover the continent
What do u think OM?

(Yes I’m joking :)

7 Likes

Pretty sure quite a few of us who’ll buy this field in the first place already know that boosting it is not necessary at all

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!

6 Likes

Ain’t no one wants to hear the wrath of OM :rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Hmmm I’ve never gotten a tag before. Should this be my first :oooo

15 Likes

Welcome welcome!

5 Likes

I was wondering wether to buy this or not (everything in me was screaming YEEEEEEEES but my bank account was slightly less enthusiast) since I already have the audio and can do without the portability of the dog tag.

So I did what @Blue recommended in another thread :

I called for guidance, explained that I wanted to feel what the sacred flower had that the plasma flower node did not, and that I was going to listen to the audio then concentrate on the picture of the dog tag. During that preparation time, the dog tag was already on my screen and I could feel already a strong pull toward buying it, but I wanted to try my little experiment anyway.

So I meditated a few minutes with the plasma flower node audio, concentrating on feeling it and letting it fill all my beeing. When I felt I had an adequate perception of it, I switched to the sacred flower picture, asking to feel the difference.

And, oh boy, the wave of love that came to me was incredibly powerful, it brought tears to my eyes. The energy also felt much more personal than the plasma flower, like really designed to work on me and not only the environment, I could feel it in my body and around me working on me, with so much love and gentleness. With it was the feeling of a so much loving and motherly presence here to take care of me, making me feel that everything was ok and will ever be and that she was here for me and will always be, that I could just let go and rest into her arms. It was just so wonderful ! :sparkling_heart:

Edit : another way to describe this would be a cocoon of gentle and unconditional love where one is safe and protected from the rest of the world and can just BE.

On a more down to earth note, my breathing also changed, becoming more deep, no doubt due to the “mild pranayama” element.

Needless to say …

Thank you so much, @Captain_Nemo ! :heart_eyes:

Edit :

This is my favorite dog tag picture also !

29 Likes