The Sacred Flower

Me, when I saw “New release posted 6 minutes ago”.

12 Likes

I’m still high on love, there’s a big ball of warmth in my belly … I’m gonna keep the image of the dog tag on my screen till I get it :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

“I’m broke but I’m happy”. No but really. This makes me happy that I can do something for the earth. I’m just small fry, no platform, no power, or means to effect a change. In the grand scheme of things a mayfly, expendable. But it will be nice to think that while I was here, I wasn’t just a waste of oxygen, at least I tried to spread the love. So yeah, going to be a proud vessel of the Sacred Flower. :heartpulse:

22 Likes

I like your newly found approach to experimenting with the fields. Imagine it’s a game of discovering your vibrational sensing where you’re using feelings (intuitively) to help validate where you sit on the vibrational chart (oscillation of your energy field as in cycles/second). The more in tune you are with your own spin the more you’ll have fun using your intuition. It’s similar to what Brain does (changes frequency level throughout the day based upon the reaction we have to things we observe - high oscillation is anxiety, low oscillation is contentment). Learning to keep oscillation low while observing something that triggers fear is key to unlocking a state of bliss. If you are familiar with the tone A on a musical scale - it vibrates at 440 HZ (cycles per second), so let’s say you hit the tuning fork that is calibrated to that frequency and you’re in a vicinity of a piano, the string for note A on a piano will start vibrating at 440 HZ instantaneously (you will observe and hear it in real time). That’s what’s happening as you’re listening to let’s say Flower of Life, you’re catching the rhythm of the vibrating field and then mirroring it (which evokes specific experience within you). We are spinning energy fields and we constantly interact with resonant fields around us. That’s what this experiment with fields is particularly useful for - it’s a game of vibrational self-sensing and then finally control (so the need for or dependence on fields eventually subsides but they are super efficient training tools to achieve mastery.)

20 Likes

ORDERED! So excited for this one :heart_eyes:
Thought this was going to be the only tag I order for now but oh well you could guess :wink:

14 Likes

Haha awesome gif! Somehow I’ve missed this one all this time…

12 Likes

these are the extra things

42 Likes

There’s definitely something about this tag. I knew I wanted to buy it as soon as I saw it

11 Likes

:hugs: :hugs:

11 Likes

Can someone explain me the difference between this tag and voice of charisma? Are the similar?thanks

I remember, a couple of months ago, I’d asked Dream to make a tag similar to the meditation audio on his Sapien Medicine channel. I am glad he’d finally made it, except this one seems to be on steroids. :smile: I had been trying to conserve, but I had gotten some money for my birthday, and I just had to cop this one and a tree. Worth way more than the price. This will be my favorite tag so far. I really can’t wait to get this one. :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

All the other tags has a radius/ reach of about 5 feet from what I read. Since this tag affects the environment too does it have a much larger radius/ reach? and even when not worn?
And about how far does it reach/ is its radius when worn/ or not worn?

12 Likes

Ok, now I gotta buy too! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

16 Likes

welcome, welcome

11 Likes

Thought you were one of the first ones who bought it. :smile:

2 Likes

He’s making up for all the people who STEAL from Sapien Medicine with his donation purchase…

15 Likes

Everything that Sapien does is amazing and wonderful :heavy_heart_exclamation:… I had an idea that this tag in combination with Best Path In Life or Ascension would be perfect.
And I also feel that I need it on my way.

Purchased.

18 Likes

Why is the perfect combination with Best Path In Life?

this inner feeling / resonance arose during a detailed analysis of the description of the tag and summarizing the comments and clarifications in this topic.
Restructuring Life (BPIL) + [So lets simply say, it is the original blueprint of how things are supposed to be. So what this does is order a return to an original blueprint in a very harmonious way, which affects you and the world around you. ] = :heartbeat:

and of course a special thank to @Saan - the sensations she described. Some insights from other people just need to be “felt” :slight_smile:

10 Likes

But this already does Best Path In Life, right?