Charisma and Glamour

I want that drink too.

6 Likes

You got it. :milk_glass: :cookie: enjoy :smile:

6 Likes

Thank you. Mr. Scorpio :sob:

5 Likes

@Hyperion @Sunflawy we are in the same family :laughing::laughing::laughing::beers::beers::beers::milk_glass::milk_glass::milk_glass::cookie::cookie::cookie:

5 Likes

Thank you Mr. Looks-like-cute :grin:

5 Likes

so i started using this field again, after ojas came out and honestly i can’t explain the amount of attention people give me, the confidence i give off.

older man especially in the gym would move out my way despite me being a complete baby (22) and them 28+? i find it funny because despite this level of confidence and glamour i’m getting i’m a super friendly/chill person so i’m good with everyone.

the ladies are like actively trying to get my attention (but i wouldn’t give them mine. :upside_down_face:)

the people who i’m speaking with are openly expressing themselves to me, it’s like they can’t avoid being open and accepting of the energy I’m giving of (not in an ill intent way)

so much more but I’m a lazy typer.

I’ve been playing:

ojas
abundance mindset (so many potential partners have been showing up in my life it’s unreal)
the star
magician
emperor (mainly for the gym)
unconditional androstenol (unconditional one not the other one… not trying to come off as an ahole…)
unconditional you
attract love
Charisma and glamour
power of blarney stone
Voice of Gamayun

2x each.

35 Likes

Yesssss. Ojas + Charisma/Glamour’s a great attraction combo :+1:

42 Likes

You wouldn’t pay attention to them right? hehehehe :joy: :joy: :joy: Well my brother Zen !!! What a pleasure to hear from you and your great experiences in this wonderful field !!! yesterday I used this field in a meeting with my family and some strangers, tbh although my jokes were not entirely good they laughed lol :grin: :grin: :grin:, and like you, people paid more attention to me and I enjoyed their company more, I felt super comfortable surrounded by several people and after 6 months, I recently enjoyed the company of more than 10 people :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:, I miss the massive meetings! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

Haha Nah bro, like don’t get me wrong I would speak to them if I want to but nowadays I don’t want to.

8 Likes

It’s okay my brother, I was just playing a joke my friend! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: I know you are someone very cordial! Heavens I would love to meet each member of this forum in person! there are so many fascinating people here! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

10 Likes

Does the tag replace the audio or not ?

2 Likes

Huh? What tag?

5 Likes

The Voice of Charisma

2 Likes

Oh? Sounds like I need this even more, I have terrible jokes… :laughing:

5 Likes

Those jokes are the best brother! definitely, now I will add sheets to my playlist as Sammy recommends, I will try it for the first time !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Yes and no. Voice of Charisma doesn’t have the glamour aspect to it from what I can remember. Definitely the charisma part though…which is sort of like glamour anyways lol.

12 Likes

“It also creates an energetic glamour around you so that you are perceived in a fabulous fashion.”
@CSLG

Wait I meant the audio, not the tag. :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Ah so it does also have it. My bad! Can’t remember every tidbit of every field off the top of my head :zipper_mouth_face:

13 Likes

@SammyG

How does this differ from the Power of Blarney Stone? or Inner Beauty?

8 Likes

How many times a day should one use this for best results?

3 Likes