Blueprint of life vs plasma flaunt

I would like to know the difference between these two fields as everything I have read seems to be quite similar. I would like to cure my degenerative disc disease and my turbinate hypertrophy, which one would help me more for these issues? thank you.

2 Likes

Hi,

Frankly, your statement confuses me.

From their respective descriptions:

Blueprint of life:

Plasma flaunt:

Ok and the plasma protocol combo audios description is:

Reading these, and through the threads, and also experiencing them through listening, I personally find them vastly distinct.

5 Likes

ok thank you very much, I have read these descriptions but I didn’t really understand what kind of physical healing blueprint of life can do. In my case do you think it would be better to buy Plasma Flaunt? especially to regenerate my spinal discs as the pain is killing me. Or do you think there is another field that would help me more with this? Thanks

2 Likes

Some recommendations found here and there (most on Patreon):

Bone Strengthener
Spinal Tap
Plasma Flaunt
Cosmo Volt
Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex
Transneuronal delivery of hyper-interleukin-6 targeted to spinal cords

3 Likes

Honestly? Start with the DNA repair system and then I would go for Blueprint next because if one of your problems is hypertrophy IMO I’m not sure if Flaunt should be your next stop. Plasma flaunt is about healing and De-aging, renewal. I don’t think it would aggravate a hypertrophy situation but I’m also
not sure it’s the best fit for right now.

Try to find the rhinoplasty NFT on the NFT buying/selling thread at some point it is not just cosmetic it helps a loooot of issues

3 Likes

okay, do you know if blueprint of life can heal spinal discs? if so yes , maybe blueprint of life is the best option.

1 Like

I’m not sure. I would imagine it would because I have always thought of it as a heal all field, physically emotionally spiritually.

Blueprint of Life targets your entire life and is priceless for overall well-being and support for all aspects of this embodiment. If you want healing, it’s best to go with a specific, and Plasma Flaunt is an amazing healing tool. Some have found that it’s best to ease into use, so following a max of 2-3 times per day is wise.

4 Likes

thank you both very much, finally I have decided to go for plasma flaunt and when I have a little more money I will go for blueprint of life. One last question I would like to buy the field with a VPN since Gumroad charges me 50 euros tax… I’ve been searching the forum and I’ve seen that it wouldn’t affect the field, right?

1 Like

Definitely not

1 Like

thank you very much for all your answers, you have helped me a lot!

2 Likes

I’ve bought both recently two days ago
I didn’t know about the sale.
There should be a sale next week
So you can by the other one too

Anyhow please update on your results

BOL is a very harmonic in the way it feels and it’s a different approach
They both can help
I am a new user of both so still can’t tell you exactly what happens
Only I can share the detox feeling from PF and the harmonic feeling after playing BOL

I did feel muscle relaxation in my back area after the first time playing BOL but it will not stay this way forever after just one listen.
So ymmv I think BOL is a must and I’m saying that after I didn’t want to buy it

I’m also a Patreon member
And as other have replied to you there are many other fields for spine and back healing
You can play them in a list with PF and when you have BOL add that too

Be careful with PF you don’t need to play it everyday and it can make you tired

1 Like