Contact sapien

email

He doesn’t reply

1 Like

gets probly lots he did tell somone to send it again so it goes on top of the pile

1 Like

If it’s not too sensitive, you can drop it here.
It would be easy for them to see and maybe offer a quick reply for everyone at once, or maybe some one else might offer insights on the situation.

But yeah, they get bombarded, managing all that is a team size job.

6 Likes

Well i listened to quadible integrity and my appearance changed and i need to get back to my old real appearance what should i do

1 Like

Not to be mean or anything but Dream is very very busy person and he and Sammy get daily hundreds of emails and you were expecting him to reply to this query?

Also shouldnt you contact Quadible and ask tht since you use their audios?

Looking for help here is ok we all have the right but please dont contact them now or in the future for things like this.

I dont know for how long you used their audio and how long ago you stopped so if it was just for some months then give it longer time and it would just fade away, mean time get BoL

The Blueprint of Life: New Release

And just wait. It will help with your firm intention but its not something that itll happen in a week like ppl wants fast result, specially when you are trying to reverse something from a different creator.

5 Likes

we dont make custom stuff

8 Likes

Doesn’t quadrille have an ultimate reversal of all fields field ?

1 Like

Im sorry guys but i just want to remove the energetic and affirmations fields from my dna and to get back to my real look someone give me a solution😓

You received a few solutions

Same creator made the solution. She also made a male golden ratio.
Or Someone else recommended blue print of life

I can recommend facial symmetry from Sapien med if the aforementioned are not enough.

Next time make sure you really want the change

If you want a solution for the bigger issues, try blockage removal etc…

1 Like

Male golden ratio is the one who made my chin smaller and i used the reverse from quadible and didn’t get my reql face back

Blockage removal from which channel ?

Sapien med and Dreamseeds

1 Like

let me tell u somthink when i first listen to SM and QI and was worried cause i thought i looked worse but over time i carried on listening and it improved my looks i know QI only works on one side of your face for a long while so u just have to trust the process.
and i even had a bucall fat issue due to SM audio but at the end everythink beacomes better just trust the process. i talked about the issue in another topic a think but my face now and my mental health is 100x times better then it was in january. i still have the bucall fat issue but toning audio helped it

If the male golden ratio made ur chin smaller isnt it for the best? beacuse it fits the male golden ratio. if u think its out of proportion let more changes kick in like smaller nose. smaller nose makes ur chin look bigger. am listening to golden ratio i even bought the higest version of there website and i couldnt be more happy with the field

Bro i appreciate your answer and your journey but i just want my original old look and to remove these energetic field from my dna that’s it

1 Like

sure good luck bro

How do I contact you?
I stutter from my birth it would be very helpful if you could create a field for it
I will pay for it

They don’t make custom stuff. But there is a requests thread where people write ideas and requests :slight_smile:
Have ,ou tried some of the existing fields?

I have used many of their fields but none of them seem to help in stuttering
that I know of
And there’s no solution for this in in my knowledge
The only option I saw was morphic fields

1 Like

I don’t know much about stuttering, I thought maybe the blockage removal related and/or the brain fields could help.
Good luck! :)

1 Like