Subconscious Clearing

Hello,

So after using audios for over a year, I have realised that I have too much junk in my subconscious making the effect very limited.

I therefore need to go for a different approach, does anyone know somebody who can use methods to clear the repressed emotions and limiting beliefs in my system?

2 Likes

Hi,

Do you mean none of the fields work for you?

I ask this because for me I’ve noticed some fields working almost instantly, others slowly, and yet others not at all, though I’m likely not consistent enough.

For an immediate clarity of mind and overall sense of well being, I’d suggest the wim hof method breathing. Definitely meditation, too.

Depending on your degree of being limited, you very likely need to face these issues head on to overcome them.

I hope this helps

1 Like

try the Emotional Release field from the Dream Seeds channel and Ego dissolution

1 Like

Hello @Alex @Nice2knowU,

Thanks for responding. There was a time where fields worked great, now not so much. As an example, I got good results with the workout audios to start with. Now, I have no response to those audios and my muscles have returned to the normal level they were at.

I don’t get anything from the Point of No Return stack either, so that is not an option. This is why I cannot use other Sapien Med audios as a solution and so I need another method.

Regarding the SEE system, it seems good but I have difficulties with HPP and there are other experiences that I don’t remember about, which I need to clear

Maybe try some Enerby blockage, Aura cleansing, take a break.
But mainly listen to your intuition. Also try the Higher self connection

1 Like

I have tried everything by now

Play ego Dissolution and nothing else for a few days.
And then come back to the fields.

2 Likes

Hi again,
It probably depends on your individual situation / context. Keep in mind that fields are still an aide and you mustn’t neglect other activities towards your goals.

We can also pm, i might have some advice for you

2 Likes

@RisingKundaFest, yeah to be honest I never really noticed anything from that field. Recently, I have only been using SLR and that audio. With SLR I noticed a sense of fearlessness when I first used it, that hasn’t come back since.

@Nice2knowU, yes. I have very specific goals though. The fields have helped at some point just not anymore. It’s probably ego backlash. This is why I need to find out if anyone offers services to clear the subconscious

You

Also you. Understood?

There’s no point in trying to clear your Subconscious, as you put it, if you’re consciously blocking it. Also, clearing it isn’t a one time manner, nor a light, happy one… Its harsh.

1 Like

Hi

The Blue Print of Life I would bet for this man ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can try it, hopefully worth it.

It doesn’t quite work like that. I listen to things with an open-mind, but if I have been listening to something for over a year (slightly less than that with Ego Dissolution) and haven’t got to the level I was hoping to, then it’s almost impossible to remain positive in a conscious way

What level were you hoping anyway?

Blueprint is key, one of the best audios out there (I know we say that a lot but…)

Also refer to gratitude and abundance audios, dear.

They can place you where you want to be mentally, really

1 Like

Let me give you some examples. With the SLR audio, I wanted to see improvements in my life and then complementing this with Ego Dissolution I wanted to get a better interaction with the other audios I am using. Basically, preventing the ego from interfering with audios.

I used the gratitude audio, I felt very grateful for a period of time, but this subsided.