The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal Inflammation Help)

Day1 : absolute restlessness and feeling grumpy
Day2 : diarrhea , looks like candida strains are coming out , otherwise feeling fine, no grumpiness anymore, cut back on listening time a little due to diarrhea

To be continued…

18 Likes

Hang in there…

7 Likes

We will see . Yesterday about 1 or 2 hours after listening I felt kinda depressed and then grumpy again .
Also was super constipated, I tried my usual things (magnesium and fields ) to get a BM but I just couldn’t go .
I’ll give it a few more days ,but I’ll go on vacation in a week and I don’t want to feel grumpy and constipated there :/

2 Likes

Do you have Blueprint?

2 Likes

No, why?

27 Likes

OMG :scream:

1 Like

I’m sure it would help , but with what exactly? The constipation or grumpiness? Why this field and not for example the plasma stuff ?

What exactly do you guys want to tell me ?:grin:

4 Likes

constipation

2 Likes

On the other hand this :

I want go from one detox to the next , I dont think that’s a good idea .

2 Likes

But BoL doesn’t detoxify, bring back to the original state, or as it should have been, it’s not PP, plus it can fix a lot of other problems, which sometimes you don’t even know you have…it can also be said to be like the Recovery optionsin Windows, but under most conditions

5 Likes

Well it did seem to cause a significant detox reaction in there person I quoted . And this is nothing I want right now . With that beeing said it has been on my list for some time , the timing just doesnt seem good right now.

1 Like

Of course, it is up to you to decide if and when to buy it

2 Likes

What does that look like?

1 Like

Does this cure acid reflux? lol

3 Likes

Is Stomach Healing and Intestine Healing included in this field set?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

This audio does target the stomach and the intestines along the other components of the digestive system.

4 Likes

I mean the stomach and intestine fields that were already on YouTube, and thanks for the welcome Luna

1 Like

It doesnt exactly says in the description but this field is more advance than those two combined plus other additions, in other words if you have this field you wont need to play the youtube ones.

8 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Thanks

4 Likes