Best audio for depatterning stubborn negative imprints?

I’m not sure if there is anything specifically for this purpose, but I’m speaking strictly deeply ingrained energetic imprints that keep manifesting the same negative scenarios. For example, always being treated with disrespect. I’m sure there’s loads of audios for similar things, but which would be the best?

1 Like

Blueprint of Life.

And New Perspectives / Ooutlook Retrainer

All notch class , all easy to use and then become interesting , plenty of potential with those.

i THINK personally that Outlook retrainer and New perspectives are specific to this case, as you can see in some threads , they not only do what they do also have harvard degree AKA smart :)

Smart fields can adapt and treat the specific cause of the user by learning.

:point_down: :100: :ok_hand:

10 Likes

What have you tried before? Catch us up, so we don’t offer you what you’ve already tried, or so we can offer you pointers and tips on how to better use the “best” you might already be using.

2 Likes

Ego Dissolution followed by New Perspectives

2 Likes

I think the Subconscious Limit Removal (preferred tag) can help you with that since the scenarios you keep having are also raised from the thoughts or beliefs that are still rooted deep in the sub-consciousness. And the subconscious is strong tho, without having proper training or technique I cannot control it.

From personal experience, I found that by keeping the tag for a time, I am no longer having the negative thoughts that keep on coming. I hope that I can help you to some degree.

Happy healing.

3 Likes