Premenstrual sickness

What field would be helpful for premenstrual dysphoric disorder? Meaning getting extremely sick and depressed before the period.
Thank you

2 Likes

Turmeric juice add some ginger. Drink it every morning can help smoothed the pain

For field. Smart reiki and antidepressant field :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi, this field will also help with menstrual problems. Hope you get relief soon!

3 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Omg this is me right now
So much so i just found an acupuncturist after 9 months of not going lol

So yeah menounpause field (s/o @star) is a must. and the acupuncture field if you’d like; perhaps plasma flaunt, too. And ofc BOL.
But menounpause first, BOL second (and only if you have it), acupuncture and plasma flaunt thirdish.

On combating depression during PMS bouts though so you can get through it like a champ:
Make sure your diet is balanced; not too much sugar
And when you feel low from these PMS bouts; PONR, emotional alchemy, Entwining Worlds of Beauty and Joy, New Perspectives and Ego Dissolution. Outlook Retrained if there are no purchased fields yet, as well as ego dissolution. And Inner Pillar of Power & Memories of Joy.

And maybe if you can actually real life acupuncture
Ive not gotten my period in months like i said and I’ve been such a crying emotional heart broken mess; I cant fathom yours; may it come soon for you and your heart’s pangs lessen

I hope it comes soon :heart:

4 Likes

Hi there,

The prostaglandin field (purchased field) has also been a lot of help to me in addition to the excellent advice from the ladies above.

Also this post by our friend LunaMoon, explaining how she fixed her period pains, gives a lot of ideas and perspective.

I hope you feel better soon! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Violet!!
I appreciate all the suggestions. Listening to meno-unpause now.
I’m really glad to know that acupuncture worked for you! Where did they poke you? :sweat_smile:
Whhich one is BOL?

:heart:

The Blueprint of Life: New Release

:) yes, blueprint of life

Have you gotten it yet / feel a lil better?
Hoping you did, please keep us posted

1 Like

I’ve been using Meno unpause and have really benefited from this :heart: Thank you so much for caring, Violet 🥹