Did Sapien Medicine made all audio fields we are using?

I noticed many of them are posted by some other accounts here on forum, what does this mean? Are they stiil made by Dreamviewer or SammyG? Or is it colaboration with some random people?

I am just wondering, because of course, for benefits purposes I only trust them 2 to deliver the highest quality as always.

2 Likes

What are you meaning by this?

Often the threads are opened by the many members of this forum, but Sapien made the fields of those threads–with the exception of those fields in the ES Marketplace category.

There are #community-and-side-projects, wherein the various members of this community create and submit a proposal for those projects, which then Sapien turns into fields for that group and/or for us.

If the fields are for sale in the ES Marketplace, no. Those are made by others.

If the fields are purchased from the various official Sapien sales sites or on the various official Sapien YouTube channels, yes, Sapien made those fields. Sometimes, at the request of others (primarily, the #community-and-side-projects ) but he still made them.

4 Likes

I mean in new release sections other people post new releases, such as The Blueprint of Life: New Release this field for example

1 Like

And where can you purchase that field?

1 Like

It’s not about where can I buy it or not, it’s about whether Sapien makes all videos I use. I saw many people open threads about a new releases that are not Sammy or Dreamviewer.

Thats why and what I am asking, and yes, some of these fields are on sales on gumroad, some of them I paid money for, so of course I want to know who makes them and why different people open different new release threads…

Sapien makes all the videos/audios posted except those in ES Marketplace.

1 Like

Haven’t I already answered that?:

Yes, any one of us can open a thread on any topic. There are many of our forum friends who are excited to see a new release and want to share that excitement and news with the rest of their forum friends by opening a thread (with links and description) in the New Release category. Just because they’re opening threads doesn’t mean that they created those fields. As I’ve said many times in this thread, most of us have agreed that if we’re not Sapien and we’re offering fields here on this forum, we’d make those offerings either in the Classified category or in the ES Marketplace category.

I’m not seeing how this would be confusing. Help me to help you.

3 Likes

Who is Dreamviewer?

Who creating the fields (NFT or Audios…) is Dreamweaver

Actually the members who post new field are just receiving notification from gumroad that new audios or whatever is posted from a creator they follow on gumroad so they post it as members who cares about forum and community to let other know about new releases.

Thats all

1 Like