How did you discover Sapienmed?

Back in 2013 I found the YT channel and he had this DNA repair video that I loved and it’s no longer available. It worked so well it would align my whole entire body. Then I started to go to the dreammagick forum around 2014. I’ve been rocking since then.

11 Likes

DNA repair?! :eyes: dream please remake this!

4 Likes

It was the year 2013, with Androstenol & Super Metabolism Boost and Weight Loss

5 Likes

It really was amazing. When I would listen my bones would crack and my whole body would align from head to toe like a chiropractic session. I don’t know why it was taken down but to date I haven’t had a field to have that effect again. I’m sure now they’re way more powerful with negentropy added. Maybe he will do an updated negentropic version.

8 Likes

Was Recommended in Subliminal Reddit. Tried Facelift Audio worked within minutes, Best looking I ever was. And Now I am here, Beautiful Forum with Beautiful People and full of Gratitude for Dream

11 Likes

I think this repairs dna, if im wrong, correct me.

13 Likes

I discovered it thanks to YouTube a while ago and I must say that at first it seemed like a simple subliminal channel but then when I got to know him better I never stop using his fields they are really good people I love them a lot✨

13 Likes

YouTube automatically unsubscribed me from sapien’s channel. Wtf?

1 Like

Yeah. They do that randomly to other channels too.

5 Likes

Discovered Sapien from the Androstenol video. At least a year and a half ago. Amazing where one click led me…

11 Likes

I read that as “Amazing where one chick led me”.

Damn I’m still sleepy😅

5 Likes

They follow me, not the other way around ;)

2 Likes

Mobilis in mobili? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yep. And a reference to Odin.

:sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t remember exactly when or how tbh. I think I was searching binaural beats on youtube and i found the channel.

3 Likes

Random comment on another site.
Grateful to have learned to pay attention when things show up, because I am constantly steered in the best direction for my growth. I just have to be willing and aware of the quiet voice and signs. :heart:

9 Likes

browsing something like “healing music”. A lot of cool vids with breathtaking thumnails , scroll more …saw a "weird video with the classic old sapien medicine thumbnails. Click.
my thoughts "who does this person think he is… scroll “all videos”…
me: wht is this…interesting…huh, who r u kidding, cant fool me…
Next thing i know, listening to Dreamy’s work day in day out…
I started with his Brain regeneration video. loop @night daily for around 2,3 months

8 Likes

This sounds dope af

1 Like

I have been into alternative healing for over 20 years. I was searching YouTube for rife and found Sapien s morphic fields, it sounding good!
Dec 2020, I was working for a cult having problems with being lied to, used. I started with Sapien breast enhancement, I never developed, crazy childhood, illnesses early on. It worked, the first ever. I also used ego dissolver, subconscious limits, wealth, etc.
I started waking up in the middle of the night crying, something really bad was going to happen I had to get out of—— my job tried to tell me it was something from my past but it never matched up, I said no something really bad is going to happen now. I got help from an organization moved to —- I knew know one, one great women gave me a place to live, helped me find my dream job, dream income, have my own place, even get to work from home now. All while listening to Sapien every day. I bought the course, went through it a few times and have been working on some old physical problems , it’s hard Sapien keeps coming out with cool fields, I even bought a few tags. All of during the pandemic has been a great time for me. I don’t think it would have turned out so good without listening to my playlists from Sapien everyday. Thank you

20 Likes

I was depressed and my friend linked me a video of another YouTube channel and as I was lurking and discovering this new face of YouTube (lol) that’s how I discovered Sapien Medicine

7 Likes