How did you discover Sapienmed?

Haha, lol, that’s what would have happened if it were a movie I guess :laughing:
Btw yeah, I did meet him afterwards a few times, cool bachelor.

10 Likes

:+1:

6 Likes

I found Sapiens Medicine just a few months ago, by YouTube algorithm.

13 Likes

Hi @kimchisauerkraut welcome to our awesome Forum. :grinning:

9 Likes

I discovered him 1 year ago trough a frequenc channel named neowake on Youtube I asked on the comments if he can make a audio which helps to grow higher and someone suggest sapien medicine

6 Likes

I was in the Subtle Energy Sciences Facebook group, and some kind soul pointed me towards Dream’s photosynthesis field. I never looked back! ( a few years ago)

9 Likes

Few years back around 2015 or 2016 I was searching for different alpha male subliminals on YouTube, at that time I didn’t know about morphic field and energy. Only thing I wanted was to become alpha male :joy:. And I saw androstenol for male become a alpha male. I didn’t even know what androstenol is, but I used it. Within a few days it blew my mind. Things happened that I thought never ever possible.

7 Likes

I started my journey with mantras and it’s only been 2 years I think, from then I’ve explored many types of works that are available and almost very hidden from public
I still continue to explore new things, there is just unlimited amount of knowledge available around us

This quarantine has been quite transformative, destruction always creates the path for creation ( :

12 Likes

This is an old Thread, but a very important one!

At the beginning of 2018 I found myself searching YouTube for some way to relieve the increasing pain/discomfort in my lower back due to my scoliosis condition. Surgery was never an option for me. Yoga did help me to stay flexible, but years of being a Nurse with lots of heavy lifting was taking it’s toll on my precious body. Sapien’s Experimental Scoliosis Treatment showed up in my search. Although this Field did not reverse my condition, it did give me considerable relief. I was able to work a long shift on my feet without having to stop and stretch my back. Sapien quickly became my Miracleworker!!! From YouTube to Patreon, and eventually this Forum, words simply cannot express my Gratitude for our Captain Dream, Sam, and the Dream Team!!! (By the way, Spinal Tapper Rocks!) You forever have my Love, Loyalty, and Appreciation!

8 Likes

I also know this field because of scoliosis
Also helped a lot

3 Likes

Spinal Tapper has improved my posture, as well as helping my spine to be more “Fluid”! Pun intended! I’m so happy that it has given you relief too, Hauru!

4 Likes

I’m still trying, I bend about 33 degrees
Which ones do you use?

1 Like

Ha! My spine has a 78% curvature!!! Funny thing is that I didn’t even know that I had scoliosis until my early 40’s when I started to get some discomfort! I went to a Chiropractor who took X-rays of my spine and was absolutely amazed by what my Precious, Smart Body had done to deal with her condition. In the lower spine where the curvature started, my Smart Body actually “Fuzed” together two vertebrae creating a “Fulcrum”!!! This Fulcrum supported and strengthened the spine so well that I had perfectly even hips! I was a dancer when I was younger, and still danced not knowing that I had any condition, whatsoever!!! The Chiropractor was Amazed!

5 Likes

My scoliosis is quite special. When the doctor saw me X-ray, the bones of my spine seemed to be aging.

I believe the sapien field can help rebirth

2 Likes

I believe with all of my being that you are correct Hauru! I’ve been listening to the Spinal Tapper since it was released and cannot say enough about this Miraculous Field. Recently coming back to this Forum I have used DNA Repair, Blueprint of Life, Torsion, Cosmo-Volt, Plasma Beach, and to ground me the Tree Experience. I think of myself as a Beautiful, Graceful Olk Tree with bends and twists only making me more perfect!

3 Likes

Feel good😇
This is a place of treasure

5 Likes

So i was lIke 13 and i got into self hypnosis and subs, i found androstenol and natural male enhancement and i think the original natural test booster

At first i thought they where subliminal but then i was like nah it’s for sure isochronic tones lol

And that’s all i ever used for a couple of years till like 5 or 6 years later, then i started digging deeper and began listening to the original energy blockage removal, i forget if it had the same name, i don’t think so

Then i began listening to subconscious limits removal a whole lot, along with the attract wealth and abundance fields and the internal alchemy series, and i started really getting into all the work out stuff and boom the rest was history

17 Likes

What an incredible gift to have found Dreamweaver at such a young age!
You will probably live to be 200 and still look like you’re in your 20’s!!!

10 Likes

I personally found Sapienmed on a website about Japanese anime.
At that time I was very interested in magic.
Yes,The water charger ver2.0 ,My first magical thing I encountered.
Real power, isn’t it?
Thank you,Sapienmed.

9 Likes

Welcome @Lucy.Kim :)

6 Likes