How did you discover Sapienmed?

Was Recommended in Subliminal Reddit. Tried Facelift Audio worked within minutes, Best looking I ever was. And Now I am here, Beautiful Forum with Beautiful People and full of Gratitude for Dream

11 Likes

I think this repairs dna, if im wrong, correct me.

13 Likes

I discovered it thanks to YouTube a while ago and I must say that at first it seemed like a simple subliminal channel but then when I got to know him better I never stop using his fields they are really good people I love them a lot✨

13 Likes

YouTube automatically unsubscribed me from sapien’s channel. Wtf?

1 Like

Yeah. They do that randomly to other channels too.

5 Likes

Discovered Sapien from the Androstenol video. At least a year and a half ago. Amazing where one click led me…

11 Likes

I read that as “Amazing where one chick led me”.

Damn I’m still sleepy😅

5 Likes

They follow me, not the other way around ;)

2 Likes

Mobilis in mobili? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yep. And a reference to Odin.

:sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t remember exactly when or how tbh. I think I was searching binaural beats on youtube and i found the channel.

3 Likes

Random comment on another site.
Grateful to have learned to pay attention when things show up, because I am constantly steered in the best direction for my growth. I just have to be willing and aware of the quiet voice and signs. :heart:

9 Likes

browsing something like “healing music”. A lot of cool vids with breathtaking thumnails , scroll more …saw a "weird video with the classic old sapien medicine thumbnails. Click.
my thoughts "who does this person think he is… scroll “all videos”…
me: wht is this…interesting…huh, who r u kidding, cant fool me…
Next thing i know, listening to Dreamy’s work day in day out…
I started with his Brain regeneration video. loop @night daily for around 2,3 months

8 Likes

This sounds dope af

1 Like

I have been into alternative healing for over 20 years. I was searching YouTube for rife and found Sapien s morphic fields, it sounding good!
Dec 2020, I was working for a cult having problems with being lied to, used. I started with Sapien breast enhancement, I never developed, crazy childhood, illnesses early on. It worked, the first ever. I also used ego dissolver, subconscious limits, wealth, etc.
I started waking up in the middle of the night crying, something really bad was going to happen I had to get out of—— my job tried to tell me it was something from my past but it never matched up, I said no something really bad is going to happen now. I got help from an organization moved to —- I knew know one, one great women gave me a place to live, helped me find my dream job, dream income, have my own place, even get to work from home now. All while listening to Sapien every day. I bought the course, went through it a few times and have been working on some old physical problems , it’s hard Sapien keeps coming out with cool fields, I even bought a few tags. All of during the pandemic has been a great time for me. I don’t think it would have turned out so good without listening to my playlists from Sapien everyday. Thank you

20 Likes

I was depressed and my friend linked me a video of another YouTube channel and as I was lurking and discovering this new face of YouTube (lol) that’s how I discovered Sapien Medicine

7 Likes

Well, this is what really happened…
I was going through physiotherapy for my slipped discs as it was causing pain so much so I couldn’t work, I even had taken break from my work for recovery.I was sitting alone in a park thinking about life(I have had anxiety/depression issues as well from a long time and I thought I had missed so much in life), an old man approached me asked some questions and then he suggested ‘There is this YouTube channel called Sapien Medicine, why don’t you look at it’, he also said he had used the 20/20 Eye vision video for few months and he is off glasses now!, i was stunned, actually I didn’t believe at first as it was all new, I haven’t heard anything like this before.
So I went home and started experimenting and to my surprise, it was working (especially the physical ones) and I use them to this day!, and that was 3 years ago, I was 23 yo then.
When he realised Spine Tapper, my happiness know no bounds, I was literally waiting for that field for years since I found Sapien!, and it is working so well…

26 Likes

Via youtube when i was searching for dopamine repair to assist me with long term addiction issues I’ve had. Its funny, because I’ve beem looking for a long time and it was only when i was ready that i found the work. Thats my theory, you don’t find sapienmed till your ready to accept the responsibilty of healing. His work is the best stimulus, but it is us that does the internal alchemy and its us that find him. That being said, i couldnt be more grateful.

11 Likes

Wow!
That’s some amazing story!

5 Likes

Did you ever see that old man again?

Did he disappeare into thin air after?
Did he have both eyes? :laughing:

7 Likes