The DNA Repair System

Let’s get those future kids (should anyone want) the healthiest DNA, a possible reboot for humanity 🥲

30 Likes

Right. There’s one profound implication right there. DNA has encoded in it everything about us not just in this life but our whole history as a soul! can’t wait to see the results as time goes on.

15 Likes

yessssss! I think this is the OG video brought back to life even better! the original DNA repair is the video that made me subscribe to the channel years ago!

Thank You Dream!!!

15 Likes

Oh wow didn’t even know there was one before.

10 Likes

I couldn’t believe it’s free. I thought it was going to be a teespring or gumroad link when I saw the post!

7 Likes

yep

12 Likes

Guys

accumulated problems can be fixed,
but using this, if you were born with the errors, what blueprint are you gonna use to correct it?
Since the original or rather your original blueprint it will reference to to in order to repair will be with existing error.

But it ‘may’ help.

As @uial said.

It also adds life force to your dna, which can add a whole lot more ‘potential’ to your life and being and future.

So as @Rene asked and Uial suggested

Would be best combine it with BoL to push it a little further and see how far back this could help with those inherited problems.

Im sure with the passing days and weeks trying this we will start getting reviews and testimonies about it then we can get a better understanding.

We know how great Captain’s job is, and every single field hes made has surpassed the initial description, he always prefers to not give too much too big of expectations and more for us to discover what else a field can bring to our lives.

Happy healing :heart:

32 Likes

I would imagine that this field works much like the experimental ehlers danlos field works- correcting genetic errors- except on a much broader larger scale. https://www.patreon.com/posts/experimental-32297780

4 Likes

A little update that may help others
Last night l played this the recommended 3x with the intention for it to work on my leg. But l didn’t feel anything going on. Today l’ve been playing on loop for an hour [still have it on] and l’m now just starting to feel the calmness in my leg.

This field works better the longer you play it. Just my initial observation

25 Likes

The audio may be for the vaccine, that’s why Captain made it available for free.The field benefits all.

27 Likes

Doubt it’s for the vaccine but respect to your opinion

5 Likes

Certainly. :slight_smile:

And if one can’t use Blueprint of Life, this field is certainly worth trying by itself. It won’t hurt. :wink:

21 Likes

I played this X2 yesterday, felt sharp pains in the upper back of my head.

Today I woke up and I am exhausted, I can barely keep my eyes open. Sat on the couch and fell asleep with the coffee mug in my lap! Coffee didn’t help at all. I am listening to my body and napping. Today is my “maintinace day” for fields and I started late.

I may have to listen to this only X1 everyday.

25 Likes

so true! I abstained from buying BoL to save money for my upcoming college semester and I am happy this field was released for free. Maybe I will find what I was looking for here !

7 Likes

For all…that affects/ has affected or might affect us adversely…:blush::two_hearts::pray:

2 Likes

This certainly looks promising, it’s worth having it part of your daily stack.
Only concern I have is if this could cancel out the temporary DNA/RNA altering effects of fields like ‘Muscles beyond limits’, ‘Super human mutant RNA +’, ‘A twitch in time’ etc.
Could someone shed some light on this?

11 Likes

I don’t think it clashes with these fields. Firstly, I’m pretty sure the Captain would have said it, secondly, it only use processes to " repair " DNA. the mutations induced by the field aren’t damage. But I don’t know how it works in details, that’s just my assumption

43 Likes

:point_up_2: :ok_hand:

65 Likes

Thx for chiming in!
Yeah exactly, this is what my gut already told me but sometimes just I want a rational explanation and it looks like @Captain_Nemo gave a confirmation of this below

9 Likes

Thx for the confirmation! Jup, “repair” is the keyword in this since the aforementioned fields don’t damage the DNA/RNA but enhance it. Did not use my reading comprehension skills there :rofl:

Since brain function is also an expression of DNA then this field should be able to help with that right? For example to help overcome addiction by repairing the DNA of the dopamine receptors.
And could this also help negative thoughts or are they purely coming from the subconscious without them having anything to do with DNA damage?

6 Likes