The DNA Repair System

Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Thank you so much , Captain! Looking forward to using this one regularly :heart:

5 Likes

I’m wondering if it will accelerate the genetic illness

1 Like

I assume that Blueprint of Life gives the DNA an nearly unlimited potential of evolution and healing. And this one heals it back to the state of birth.

16 Likes

“life long inherited genetic problems may seem a natural ‘part’ of your system so there wont be a reversion, as such a state never existed.”

:)

4 Likes

No, state of birth means like the current status = with inherited genetic problems

This field reverses the damage until putting the body in a state of never having had that problem at birth like it never existed

9 Likes

This field won’t reverse genetic problems it states

3 Likes

ok. Would it be recommandable to combine this with Blueprint? Or would they hinder each other because they have different methods of healing the DNA?

3 Likes

Yes use BoL and mix it with SLR and Ego Dissolution to get rid of blockages that normally would be present when using this as

“What i have its impossible to heal”

“I dont think this field is this strong”

“No one has been able to heal an inherited genetic problem”

Etc

Edit: @Puuh2308

11 Likes

So is it ok to use with genetic illness then? I would like to reverse it

4 Likes

Could this reverse diabetes type 2 or it can only heal DNA damage caused by it?

3 Likes

Potentially heal diabetes

5 Likes

DNA damage itself IS causing the diabetes!

7 Likes

Certainly, it is okay to use. Depending upon the issue, the body’s repair processes may not reverse inherited issues — Blueprint of Life is better for that.

However, as everyone has DNA damage through the normal processes of life and the body’s processes, and there is typically more damage accumulated in illness, this will benefit you (and everyone). :slight_smile:

Thank you, Dream! :pray:

29 Likes

I’ve listened 3 times this morning felt surge of energy i took long walk also good mood.

20 Likes

Thank you :heart:

4 Likes

I started getting migraines with aura when I was 12 or 11. Never had any before that. So does that mean it’s inherited? Can this field reverse it?

4 Likes

this field is worth to use no matter your condition
you’ll see if it affects it

15 Likes

These blessings seem to be divinely ordained…so many prayers …pleas…and…wishes…are being answered thru this.

Grateful. Moved. Humbled. Touched by the generosity.

@Captain_Nemo
:pray::heart::sparkles:

17 Likes

I feel the implications of this field are extremely far reaching…on all levels of being.

23 Likes