The DNA Repair System

This is so beautiful!! Thank you always​:sunflower::sunflower:

8 Likes

My face is a little twitchy and my gut feels weird. Is it because of this?

6 Likes

I guess. Happened to me too.

4 Likes

Man i listened to this after waking up, knocked me out right away after the 2nd loop lol

I really can’t wait to see how deeply this will affect us in different depths than what may appear in the surface, for example how i immediately thought how it would heal my scars and acne scars, improve my eye sight and reduce and heal my hair loss… it will also enhance brain function and psychic abilities, heal and develop many chakras (since you can’t have the physical with out the energetic, they go hand and hand), help with recovery from work out sessions, make your immune system more robust, heal you from radiation since radiation messes up your DNA, there is ancestral memory is also kept in our DNA so this can translate in many ways…

Possibilities are endless

This field is up there with the likes of blue print and plasma protocol, really grateful it’s free… It’s awesome to see us all collectively healing on a soul, physical and astral level thanks to dream! excited for what’s to come!

57 Likes

Thanks dream!

(Side note, seems like many believe such a field wouldn’t be free. Maybe it says something about the framework we’ve been instilled… just a statement…)

15 Likes

Is there a way to download those albums without having to use Spotify or an other paid subscription streaming services? I have Patreon but I do enjoy listening to Energetic Alchemy like the tarot or rune series…

1 Like

the only way to get the second channel albums is to buy them

3 Likes

You gotta buy it on amazon, and to download the mp3 you have to buy it on the computer, which i had no idea about till @Gnosticmedic27 told me about it last night! (I thought you could only download it within the Amazon app but that’s only in mobile lol)

9 Likes

Why aren’t these fields on Patreon for?

2 Likes

Because of legal issues i believe, “independent digital” handles the distribution of those fields… Me thinks

7 Likes

Thank you, Captain and team! Sounds great.

8 Likes

This looks good, wondering if it would make my muscular dystrophy gene mutate faster so not sure if this one is for me?

4 Likes

Thank you. 🥲

7 Likes

Why would you think a field to reverse damage is gonna accelerate existent damage?

I dont think it would

4 Likes

Yeah not going to lie my first assumption was that it would be a paid field lol. So grateful.

11 Likes

Yeah man, truly a blessing!

8 Likes

Man I feel kinda bad for some reason. Like really tired and a little sick. Feels like the full body detox field. It’s evening now and I listened in the morning 3x

11 Likes

I woke up with a stuffed nose! I think it’s a good response to be honest, just goes to show that our body has some work to do… The stuffed nose went away after about an hour

10 Likes

Maybe it should get better as we keep listening and when all that damage to our DNA and body is reversed we will feel better than ever before.:grin:

7 Likes

For sure!

Happy healing bro :clinking_glasses: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Gonna pm you sometime today!

6 Likes