Health relapse

Thank you both so much! I have to do something on a bit but right after I am going to try the Bushman medicine! I so appreciate this forum! Everyone is so generous, caring and helpful!!!

7 Likes

So I tried the Bushman audio. Wow, for the rest of the day my Liver was pulsing. My bff could actually see it pulsing under my shirt. Def tells me there is a lot going on in my liver. A medical intuitive ironically just told me that the pathogen is partly in the liver so that was interesting. I am going to keep that up and then try the 5 elements to continue to balance things out. Had to start Ozone again to hopefully nuetralize whatever is going on in my system. Also continuing:

1.Enhanced Circulation field 1x
2. Parkinson’s field 2 x
3. MS field 2x
4.Kidney/adrenal field 3x
5. liver field 3x
6. Virus disruptor as many times as I can
7. parasite field 2x
8. Intestinal regeneration field 2 x
9. DNA field before bed 1 x
10. Another field that I was instructed to do as many times as possible which I will keep personal

And then impleneting blood clot every 3 days
and Bushman and five elements as needed

Praying and knowing I will beat this illness.

I am so grateful for everyone’s help. Most of all, Sapien, who has cared enough about and committed to people, esp when the medical community doesn’t know what else there is to day! Persevere!

5 Likes

Ugh things don’t seem to be getting better. Def feel much worse. Having so much back and liver pain and the fatigue is relentless. I can’t figure this out :exploding_head:

Aww im sorry.

I read back from the beginning not gonna lie kinda skipping at times.

Just two questions.

One, I think you said youve had issues from when you were a child right? But not born with them correct?

And two, what other things you use, listen to, consume apart from Sapien’s stuff?

Ill come back once you answer.

And you still are not alone, we are just like you trying to figure but will continue to help

“The Universe loves a stubborn heart”

So you must succeed :heart:

3 Likes

Hey sorry to read about this…

Re-,thinking about it, there may be a more progressive approach for you.

I think you should use Jing, Chi, and Anti Aging ( on patreon ) fields daily. Should help you a lot.

Use food charger and enhancer before every meal.
Enhanced nutrient absorption after every meal.
Plasma light and infrared drink charger for every drink, anything containing water.

Quintessence of Bone Marrow
Blood purifier +
Fa Jin Gong healing
Enhanced blood circulation
Jing charged blood
Third track of politic of the body album
Pure magnetic Heart coherence if you can

all of these should help you get the ressources you need aswell as begining a gentle but effective healing, I believe

If anyone has any addition, modification, please do.

3 Likes

Also do take note that with detox comes tiredness. so it’s normal, even, very positive. When in this situation, I would recommend to drastically reduce the amount of fields, not using detoxing fields, focus on fields like Jing and chi, and the food enhancer etc.

1 Like

the back pain could be due to kidneys. could be the heavy detox. same for liver. So using the related fields for these precious organs

1 Like

Hello, Thank you so much for your message. I no longer do anything besides Sapien. I have had over 20 years of treatment from all over the globe and nothing worked so I no longer am approaching my illness with other modalities that have proved over and over to not be effective and help unfort. I have used convention (eastern and western), naturopathic, biological, emotional, traumatic, spiritual, and of course energetic. Even was doing stem cells for a very long time. Nothing worked. So I really want to just focus on morphic fields and commit to this for a while to see how far I can go with it in my healing process. Its a huge mystery.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! This is very helpful and informative. I will def reduce the amount of fields I have doing and try to implement those you suggested. Thank you! It’s been a crazy exhausting draining journey but I am determined to get my health back. <3

3 Likes

slowly but surely!. keep us up to date ! I will send healing tomorrow ( now is past night time ! ).

1 Like

Good!!

So we can focus on that.

Now you forgot to tell me if you have been sick of this and that since you were born or it mysteriously started developing?

1 Like

Oh sorry, this really developed since I was a child but we are beginning to think a lot of it has to do with agent orange that my dad was exposed to in Vietnam as there have been studies of so many children of vets getting mysterious illnesses because of it but we are not absolutely sure. I have def been very sick for as long as I can remember. Esp with chronic fatigue…even as a little child.

1 Like

thank you!

Thank you for all the info.

I know you are exhausted in this never ending battle to heal yourself, but still with hope and as long you still have it thats all you need to keep pushing until you get through.

The reason why i asked you those two things is to try and suggest you a different approach but knowing where exactly you were coming from.

A lot of times and specially in cases like yours people keep trying this and that and adding this and all suggested every where and that actually makes the situation worse, and weakens even more an already tired sick body and thats why is hard to see any results at all.

When someone has tried everything and also when you dont know exactly what you have then there are 3 fields that luckily Sapien has released!!

So instead of jumping from field to field or adding more to the cocktail hopping to find the one that finally clicks, if you focus on those 3 no matter what you have, they will help, one way or another sooner or later. Steadily with consistency you must start seeing progress.
Yes, as you know there are many many amazing fields that target this or that and maybe mix with this and that help faster, but in your particular case not knowing what exactly is the root of your problem, all the ways you have tried before havent worked.

This is why i suggest you to just focus on these.

Blue Print of Life
The Blueprint of Life: New Release

DNA
The DNA Repair System: New Release

Auto Immune Reversal
New Release: Auto Immune Reversal (Field)

But tho i know you are fed up of being sick you want a fast approach, still in my opinion you need to go back and start from scratch.

Then strengthen your body, nurture it back to a decent state where you can then be able to sustain focusing on a few fields, while addressing the most urgent thing now: the pain in the back and liver.

So, how about first, reset whatever energy fields lingering right now in your energy systems, so you can start from fresh in a couple of days

Using this: once a day.

Then if you have Hakuins Healing Egg one after thatd be great, New Audio: Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced

then Jing x 2

Thats it.

For 3 days.

And for the back and liver pain use this one

yes it sounds like its to heal others but you can use it on yourself too. Place your hand on your liver while imagining the pain subsiding in both parts, back and liver. (Even if you have never had any healing attunement, we all carry healing energy in our hands and intention with a deeply desire in our hearts is powerful too)
You can play this one like a couple times every couple of hours and see if that works.

Or this one:

Just focus on that for 3 days, it wont cure you but it help the urgency now (pain) then you could start using the other fields i mentioned earlier like this:

Jing/chi/pranic swirls (each one x 2) that is a most. Apart from food you need to get the energy back specially to support playing other fields.
If you are not eating well or eating just a little then play Photosynthesis one x 2 as well.

That as waking up.

Then later in the morning:

Bol x 1
DNA x 1
Auto immune system x 1

For another 3 days, just to slowly get your body accustomed to these fields but also to not overwhelm your body.

If you feel good like your body is not feeling super tired then up the stack x 2 each and stay like that for a few days if all good then up to 3 and that should be the max from then on.

I think in matter of like 2-3 weeks you must see some improvement.

Please keep us posted so if all good then you could add Marrow one The Quintessence of Marrow: New Release

and then you could start targeting the liver.

But you gotta go slowly right now or nothing will help to get stronger to me consistent with the fields.

Sounds good? Would you like to try it?

:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this. I really really appreciate and value this detailed and specific plan. You hit the nail on the head when you said how, though we do things with the intention of making us get better, sometimes they make things much worse because the physical body is so low on reserves. That is exactly what happens to me. I definitely have the healing crisis but the healing never follows because I have been so drained of what little energy my body has.

I will definitely go through what you wrote a few times to digest it and I get it al (my brain is working very slow) but I think what you laid out is a very cautious, conservative good approach to slowly giving my body some healing without over taxing it.

I don’t have patreon or gum road but def have YouTube so I am sure I can find everything there for the time being.

Lastly, I do have issues with getting nutrients in me and eating too little simply because I am too weak to cook a lot of time, so using the photosynthesis is def something I will use to help in addition to healthy foods.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring and taking the time to really help! You are so awesome!

1 Like

I dont know your finances and you dont have to explain them but if theres one thing you need to find a way to give yourself is the blue print of life. That one is a must, specially in your case, so check the thread, price and start saving.

Mean time use all the others, Hakuin would have been nice to help you get you strong faster but the others will do for now.

Play this once 30 minutes after your main meals.

And you are most welcome :heart:

4 Likes

Hello @LunaMoon …I wanted to check in since I do not have Hakuins Healing Egg, if using the the Politics of The body album would be a good replacement. Since our last couple of correspondence, there has been many things going on physically that are really causing a lot of problems. The brain inflammation is out of control and extremely uncomfortable. Of course when the brain inflames it causes severe depression. The lower back pain and the liver pain are also signifiant. I am moving very very slowly and having a lot of difficulty functioning. Of course the docs cannot find anything wrong so now I have to wait for a full body mri to get passed. This has been such a long process. I also wanted to check in if I should create a servitor? I will look up how to do that as I would only really feel comfortable using my own. Lastly, I am very very sensitive to energies and have a lot of protective measures in place, but something just keeps causing havoc, difficulty, chaos and negativity . I dont know. At this point I keep searching for answers and I keep ending up at a dead end.

Politics of the body is a great option to try.

In your situation the healing process cant happen fast, however itd be necessary to know what the doctors say too and continue working with what i suggested.

Feeling that there are negative or low energies around messing up with you is normal when you are as sick as you are but youd be surprised how often and common those things are tricks from the mind, specially if the brain is affected

Essence of faith and prayer

Or

Angelical Vibration

Can help with that in any case

OK thank you so much for getting back to me! I really appreciate your help!

1 Like

Always :heart:

1 Like