Auto Immune Reversal (Field)

"This works in two main ways, the problematic areas for auto immune conditions are sought out following the inflammation markers etc.
Existing Immune cells are induced to relax in their programming to become a multipotent cell which will then work on healing the area it was once attacking (localized areas)
Then the existing Tregs in the area are induced to produce their localized suppressive functions.
As the name suggests regulatory T cells (also called Tregs) are T cells which have a role in regulating or suppressing other cells in the immune system. Tregs control the immune response to self and foreign particles (antigens) and help prevent autoimmune disease.
Tregs suppress activation, proliferation and cytokine production of CD4+ T cells and CD8+ T cells, and are thought to suppress B cells and dendritic cells. Tregs can produce soluble messengers which have a suppressive function, ( TGF-beta, IL-10 and adenosine).
In this way in works in two ways to provide a faster relief and then a long term reduction and hopefully removal of symptoms.

1 - 2 times is a good start and then use your intuition on how to proceed.
I personally think its better to use it slowly and see how your body reacts."

Legendary Album

67 Likes

I truly think this + the inflammation HGF field are fields that Dream has been wanting to make them happen for so long now. Deep gratitude for what we have now. Really interesting concepts to look at with this field.

34 Likes

Holy fuck, wow dream bro.

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Could this help with allergies too ?

14 Likes

Whatever im gonna try and see

13 Likes

I don’t think there should be any negative issues from reading the description

3 Likes

Absolutely beautiful music

5 Likes

I could also see this potentially helping people that don’t know if they have autoimmune problems or not

5 Likes

Yes @Baya

13 Likes

Thanks Captain.
Very valuable field.
I think this could even help with allergies/asthma.

7 Likes

It indeed does help with allergies.
I can freely Breath through my nose this is lifechangeing for me.

28 Likes

I feel a tightening located in and around my wisdom teeth sockets. Just read there can be an auto-immune reaction at this location. I never had any idea that AI was part of my life. A revelation.

6 Likes

I´m glad its working for you, some people have this issues a lifetime
if you know someone that may want to be helped , you can share this her/him :)

14 Likes

Can this be used as prevention?

5 Likes

I will also try this field for allergy treatment. Food allergy to nightshade vegetables (potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant), which causes swelling of the larynx and urticaria on the face

23 Likes

Wow!! This feels so good for some reason. I can feel the inflammation going down in various parts of my body. Never knew i had some auto immune issues going on?

24 Likes

Immensely grateful for this field! :pray: :pray: :pray:
It couldn’t have come at a better moment.
Adding it to my health stack.

@RisingKundaFest, this might help you in your search for the final key to full health!

18 Likes

great field!

7 Likes

Well… finally here!!! Thank you so much

6 Likes

Would it work for eczema and asthma too do you think? Theyre both caused by immune system issues…

7 Likes