Is there any danger in listening to Auto Immune Reversal field if I don't have auto-immune diseases

Is there any danger in listening to Auto Immune Reversal field if I don’t have auto-immune diseases?
I have allergies and asthma, I read that it helps with allergies, on the forum, on a thread; I tried it once, it REALLY helped me breathe better, but later I had a rash (not something ugly, but still) and I asked myself IF it had anything to do with the field (it COULD have been just a reaction to an allergen, idk) - basically, my question is if it’s dangerous to listen to this field if I Don’t have auto-immune problems (?), could it mess in any way with my immune system or it’s rather like the Cancer or tumor fields which are ok to listen to even if someone does not have those problems.

Again, Thank You so much, Captain, for all your fields, for all your amazing work! :pray:

For a while - apparently I catched a cold/virus and it was quite nasty- the usual fields were not that effective, but I tried new ones + Cards, Sigils and now I’m better and they work beautifully again, so it’s not an urgent need but I wonder if I can use that field as well.

Thank you everyone, for reading/answering. :pray:
Thank you, @TheAmbiguousSoldier for telling me about the field.

See, the people who do use it for serious immune issues would tell you not to play it. But, I disagree. You mention asthma and allergies? It helps a lot with that. It helps with most known and unknown reasons of the body acting up or not behaving in its full potential.

Personal opinion, for disclaimer reasons

5 Likes

Thank You for your personal opinion! :grinning:
You are a great member of this community and you have experience with fields so I’ll trust your wisdom!
I will try it a few times and IF the rash happens/appears Again after listening, idk, I’ll probably stop, But, If it doesn’t appear, well, this is a wonderful field and it could reduce my problems mid-long term (or even make them go away). :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

ohh thank you!! I actually had this field on my list to listen to today! so thanks for the reminder!

I listen to it from time to time also to maintain functionality. a rash can appear it is possible - but it might be the process of healing as well specially that you mention already existing allergies. More so in this case i would trust the addition of autoimmune reversal! but observe closely also. :))

1 Like

I think that because of the way this field works, which is by relaxing the immune cells that are attacking healthy tissue, it would only work if you have these cells, otherwise the field would pass through you without finding its target and would have no effect on you. On the other hand, it also activates a mechanism for regulating immune cells, which I do believe could serve as prevention, although I am not sure. It’s just my understanding.

In any case, it is always better to experiment little by little, listen once and wait 24 hours to see how your body reacts, so you decide if it works for you or not.

2 Likes

When you have a blood test, in the test result you see a scale which is related to your immune system. For those individuals that this average is less than 4000, getting an special injection is necessary. I’ve received many of these injections.
If this average is normal for you listening to this field for a shortwhile makes no problem. But if you insist on listening to it for a long time while you have no problem in your immune system please at least have regular blood tests. Anyway, it would be much better if you choose much relevant fields for your issue.

2 Likes

@Jay, @anon34550888 - Thank you for your detailed and helpful answers. :pray:
Hmm, I think I’ll try and perhaps stick with once a day, just to see how my body reacts.

@SoulStar33 no problem bro, I think that if your problem is allergies due to some unknown cause, maybe you should try one of the fields against stress. Stress is the root of many disorders that people do not know why it happens to them, such as skin problems or allergies, irritable bowel syndrome among others. I recommend the stress relief audio and the Delta CBD audio, do not overuse or use them on the same day, one is enough, the one that suits you best.

1 Like

Well, at least the known/apparent causes after patch test are these allergens that my body/immune system responds to, like eggs, citrus, pollen, etc., but the Primary causes I can’t really find; it could have been stress, some emotional scars or traumas that I had as a child (childhood revision - I Need to listen to that as well, only listened a few times, yet I felt release, still there is damage and root causes that I need to find), anyway, I’ll follow your advice and listen to the stress field(s) and Delta CBD.
Thank you, again! :slightly_smiling_face:

I also had some blood tests a few times and it looks like my IGE (I hope that’s how it is in English, the acronym of that protein) had a higher value than what it would be considered normal (non-allergy).

Edit: What I don’t understand is that I don’t feel to be stressed/under stress, I’m a really really relaxed guy, so it must have been something from my past which triggered it, back then I felt horrible (sometimes), mostly mentally, because of some (family and other) issues…

1 Like

I’m not saying you have this but eggs (especially the whites) and citrus are generally an issue for people who have histamine intolerance or mast cell issues.

Black tea can be a problem, alcohol, seafood, leftovers, ground meat

Suggestions for fields to help allergies the microkinesi therapist, sinus, plasma flaunt, acu-automaton, smart reiki

4 Likes

Thank you so much, @Jen, for listing these (possible) solutions. :pray:

1 Like

Anytime :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hey man. From reading a few of your threads I’d say parasites are almost certainly a major part of your issues. I just saw you posting about sugar cravings. The cravings and food allergies are classic candida/fungal overgrowth symptoms though other parasites could also be involved. Try out these fields:

Fungus Destroyer
Parasite Destroyer
Ivermectin
Lymphatic Effusion

There are a few others but you’re going to want to start slowly and let your body deal with the die-off in a controlled, healthy way.

Saunas can also be really helpful for detoxing. This is a quick-start guide. Feel free to PM me if you’d like. I’ve been through it myself.

4 Likes

Thank you so much, @Kyle_Reese, for your reply and for telling me all these! :pray:
I actually had candida a few years ago, the doctors said that I got rid of it, yet I still had some symptomps like when I had candida (it’s also possible that it still exists but not in the mouth-neck area where it used to be - perhaps it’s located in the intestines, stomach or esophagus?).
I already used the Fungus and Lymphatic ones, but only for like a week, perhaps a little more, but for breathing issues (now I’m much better than a couple weeks ago), not for my other problems; I’ll Definitely use these fields you mentioned! Many Thanks!
Edit: it could be other issues, like parasites, as you said - who knows, I’ll listen to/use the Parasite field.

1 Like

No problem listen as much as needed…

I listen daily one hour

1 Like

Thank you, @Vishal!

Anytime! I’m not surprised that you found some relief from those fields. Most doctors don’t have effective long-term treatments for candida (which is a type of parasite), so you’re going to be on your own for a while. Based on what you’ve said in previous posts you seem to still have issues. You’re going to want to continue on the protocol for longer than you think is necessary if you want to get back to optimal health.

4 Likes

You are just the best… thx for that good info !

2 Likes

Also theres a reason they eat spicy foods in asia, makes a bad environment for bad stuff.

I make a shake good for fungal/sibo/bacteria/candida/parasites every day.

2 Likes