No progress with keratosis pilaris

I have been using the kp frequency for 6 months and have yet to see any results . It is an experimental frequency so I didn’t expect too much .

Could anyone give some recommendations for other frequencies that might be able to fix my skin

Would be greatly appreciated :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!!

I like your positive way to embrace things!

Some times when fields dont work as much as we expect or as fast as we would like

Or as good like for other people

It could be:

1- Mental/subconscious blockages that delay results and sometimes any.

2- theres a deeper reason for x and y illness or condition that needs to be addressed first

3- its first healing the root before it shows results

4- with experimental fields is better to give them a little push by adding other fields that work as boost

In this case i suggest you listening to Plasma Light beach before then KP then automated grounding.

Plasma light is strong and for some has triggered a strong detox the first few times listening to it, so if you havent played that one then listen to it first alone like half of the audio and see how you feel, if all good then play the whole audio the following day alone if all good then you can listen to the 3 as i mentioned.

You can learn more about why etc in its post and read comments from members about reactions etc

New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

There are many other threads about skin conditions or other audios that help

Or for instance check this one because i believe KP is an autoimmune condition:

New Release: Auto Immune Reversal (Field)

5 Likes

Thank you so much :blush: I will definitely check those out !

1 Like

Oh but i forgot that for the blockages part is important to add to Subconscious Limit Removal

So the stack (once your body has embraced well Plasma Light) should look like this:

Subconscious Limit Removal x 1
Plasma Light Beach x 1
KP x 2 (usually is 3 or more but Plasma is a booster so play it on the safe side for few days first)
Auto immune reverse x 2
Automated Grounding x 1

3 Likes

Use pp3

1 Like

I have this condition but only a little bit. I’ve been listening to this field for some time now, though in a massive stack.

I would say it’s working, my skin feels smoother to me