I Probably Got Rid of My Inhaler! My story - Allergies, Asthma AND Other Issues

Thank you so much, bro! Iā€™ll try it (the one from that channel) today/a little later!
The sinus one works, at least for me, but I use it together with the throat one and also one of the lungs fields, so itā€™s a combo for me.

Iā€™m kind of scared to listen to the auto immune one, since I donā€™t have auto-immune diseases, just allergies, although it might helpā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t have autoimmune disease either really but asthma and allergies are kind of a form of autoimmune disease.

Your immune system is overreacting/attacking itself over something thatā€™s harmless (spores, peanut, pollen, dust or shellfish etc). This leads to the side effect of chronic inflammation (chest tightness, inflamed runny nose & eyes and in other extreme cases- hives/swelling and dangerously low blood pressure).

Just try one listen of it and see how you get on until you can manage more later on. You know itā€™s all about taking baby steps. I only listen to it when my allergies are really badā€¦ not everyday because I wouldnā€™t advise it because itā€™s not necessary.
Throughout winter, spring and autumn I never use it because thereā€™s no grass or weed pollen around those seasons. Food, chemicals and animalā€™s you can always avoid.

Iā€™m allergic to horses and dogs too but I know not to stroke/touch them, just keep away from them and houses that have dog owners. It all depends on what youā€™re allergic to that will determine your level of control over it. You canā€™t help asthma much except treat it. Pollen, mould or spores etc you canā€™t do much eitherā€¦ sunglasses can help (block pollen and spores that are around).

3 Likes

Thank you so much for telling me about this one! :pray:
I tried the auto immune field like an hour ago and I breathe better! Wow! So, Iā€™ll definitely add this to my stack/list! Can we use it daily?

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t recommend it (me personally)ā€¦ just play it 2-3 times whenever you feel like your allergies are bad and you need it. I think it can lower the immune system if you use it too much because you needs some level of ketones in your body so it can fight off bacteriumā€™s, infections and viruses etc.

Be sure to use the immune booster field every now and then (especially in winter)ā€¦ not too much though because that can make your immune system overreactive if you use it a lot. Use the immune booster whenever you feel rundown, fatigued and developing no appetite because that could be signs your immune system is running quite low.

A healthy immune system is a balanced one, not too high or too low.

1 Like

This one helped me so much with my seasonal allergy,

I didnā€™t took the anti-histamines pills last spring for the first time since years.

4 Likes

I agree with what @TheAmbiguousSoldier wrote.

From description:

1 - 2 times is a good start and then use your intuition on how to proceed.
I personally think its better to use it slowly and see how your body reacts."

Full Description Here :point_left:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Thank you for telling me/us about your success with this field, since this can encourage anyone who has allergies to try the field for auto immunity; I tried it yesterday, once, and it helped me breathe much better, but there were some small alergic reactions on my skin later and I still had to use the ā€œInduce hepatocyte growth factorā€ field, but, as I said the field for auto immunity really helped my breathing, it helped me breathe much better through the nose, as well, so I find it very useful.

1 Like

Thanks to Dreamā€¦I am sure that this field will help you.

I know how itā€™s hard dealing with allergiesā€¦

Thanks to Captain, His Team and SammyG.

I shared my experience on the dedicated thread here:

1 Like

This night (currently 1:26 A.M. in Romania) I have listened to Fungus Destroyer (Experimental) Energetic and Morphic Programmed Audio - YouTube -a few times- and OMG, I have forgotten how Awesome this field can be for breathing (I had Candida - [Oropharyngeal Candidiasis I think is the term, years ago and apparently it was gone, at least I thought so), since I tried it, but only a few times in the last two months and I havenā€™t tried/listened to it since at least a week/last week, which was a terrible mistake apparently, since my breathing was getting worse during the last week and I barely managed to improve it; the Fungus and The Bacteria (destroyer) field are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS (OR RATHER CAN BE, DEPENDING ON SOMEONEā€™S HEALTH ISSUES), THESE 2 COUPLED WITH THE ALLERGY FIELD (AT LEAST ONCE A DAY, 2-3 TIMES, IN A LOOP) AND HYPERBARIC OXYGEN ARE GOD-GIVEN, MY FRIENDS!

So, for anyone who suffers from allergies or who has trouble breathing, I recommend to check all these fields mentioned in this post (and in this thread), plus any other field which can heal or at least ease your allergies or breathing issues, like Autoimmune Disease.

4 Likes

I was kinda embarassed to talk about this, but Iā€™ll do itā€¦ Sighā€¦
For the last 10 years I had hemorrhoids, sometimes when I would get to the toilet I would watch in terror how I was bleeding; it wasnā€™t easy, in fact it got worse with the years passing, I could not sit for hours on my a**, I could not ride a bike without pain and of course, the greatest horror was going to the toilet, as it was painful and bloody (sometimes); some treatments helped, also some products

Summary

(Presto Gel)

But I could not get rid of them, it was a pain in the a**, literallyā€¦
Squating helps, just so you knowā€¦

Anyway, after listening to the hemorrhoids field, things got better, much better; now I can sit for hours on my a** and it isnā€™t painful anymore, nor is going to the toilet a problem.

I didnā€™t do anything new, in fact I donā€™t even use that product anymore, itā€™s all thanks to the best medicine (so called ā€œalternativeā€ by western medicine), Thanks to Sapien Medicine.

6 Likes

Good for you! Glad to hear!

We really donā€™t know yet how lucky we are for having access to these tools. Thanks @Captain_Nemo :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Thank you! :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

It is for many of us (or for all of us) the chance of our lives, to have access to the creations of such a genius and great soul.

1 Like

Thank You!
Well, I will try it someday, but not in the winter. :sweat_smile:
I liked how he defined allergy, it means that I donā€™t like this planet/world or at least some parts of existing here.

1 Like

I think this is like root chakra thingy.

I have now started walking barefoot now haha
All the snow melted so its all green now.
Cant wait for snow.

1 Like

Maybe, but I heard that allergies can be alleviated (also) by higher chakras, like heart or throat, anyway, You know WHAT I FORGOT?

• To listen to CHAKRA FIELDS!
    Starting with base chakra in 3, 2, 1ā€¦
    Already started.
    Thank You. :pray:
1 Like

Would anyone know or have a guess at why the Allergy field or even actual over the counter allergy meds like Allegra/Claritin would make post covid worse? I tried it 3x(the field and actual pill) and itā€™s too big of a coincidence.
Anyone here ā€œenlightenedā€?:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Post covid symptoms like brain fog,balance issues et

1 Like

Idk why, to be honest.
HGF should also reduce Inflammation throughout the body (so it should or rather could help alleviate covid symptoms), besides lowering IgE, but why would the body react to it, post covid, in the ways that you described, Idk.

I hope that someone with better/ more knowledge will answer.

Maybe the virus affected your brain chemistry and body (possibly immune) response to certain proteins/substances?
Just speculation.

1 Like

Thank you for your input!
I have done every test imaginable including auto immune ones and they all come back negative so it is a mystery

1 Like