Auto Immune Reversal (Field)

This is what I need it for man, I will do what I can to reverse this shit man, 4 times everyday with pancreas regen 10 times

2 Likes

Also MOTS because it prevents the immune system from attacking the pancreatic cells in type 1 models

2 Likes

Mots???

1 Like

MOTS - C Induced Mots - c Production (Longevity series) - YouTube

1 Like

So I see that sticking with this field and consistency is key

3 Likes

In this allergy season, when I go to sleep I hear a whistle with my breath …

I find it hard to breathe and sleep at night.
It is a nightmare for me to go to bed at night because of the allergy.

After just one listen, “I only listened to this audio once” … I no longer had the whistling problem with my breath, I don’t have a cough and I sleep very well after so many years of allergy nightmares.

God bless you @Captain_Nemo ,
you are an Angel sent to the universe …

Words are not enough to thank you. I am so grateful and thank you :pray::pray::pray:

Sorry I used Google translator to give my testimonial, I hope that it’s clear :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Crystal clear!

4 Likes

I want to add something to my testimonial, maybe can help or give a clearer idea about my experience.

Symptoms of my seasonal allergy:

shortness of breath, cough, wheezing, stuffy nose, itchy eyes, sleep problems, headache, restlessness.

I have to use the electric and noisy aerosol nebulizer at night, to be able to lie down on the bed and sleep a few hours.

I’ve never taken the allergy test, I will never do it, because I have already found the solution for my nightmare,

this masterpiece made by the Captain :pray::pray::pray:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/53330485

I haven’t taken the antihistamine this year, I’m sure I won’t need it.

Thanks Captain :pray::ok_hand::+1:

18 Likes

I would love to have this updated to a smart field @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

Nevermind my question I’m good I went back and read the entire thread and it seems this helps people with food sensitivities. I recently discovered I have histamine issues so I was making sure this was good for that and it seems that others who experience similar issues have been helped by this so I will continue

5 Likes

@uial would know I think I seen him comment about it a few times.

what’s the difference?

@Ut_94 :point_up:
@anon25711007 @akkar @Slayee

they got cured?

Huh? What?

You pointing up my comment? Did they have results or something?

I’m flagging them and pointing up to your testimony (as my reason for flagging them) which may or may not be of interest to or of benefit to them.

I have no idea to what degree they may be cured.

I dont

1 Like

Nevermind about my comment the dermatitis became so bad that my whole face became red , I have to go to the doctor it never went so bad

This field is wonderful for even day to day inflammation that we don’t know about. Doesn’t hurt adding this to your stack peeps! It’s amazing

6 Likes