Auto Immune Reversal (Field)

He’s a beauty! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Made the mistake of using supercharger and it made things worse post covid…can I use this or should I wait a few weeks?

Hi there, did it help with your food allergies?

Unfortunately, I was more focused on other areas of health and paid little attention to this field. This was enough so that the body would not react to traces of the allergen, but not to completely get rid of allergies

1 Like

I have a bunch of autoimmune diseases and after so many good testimonials here and on YouTube, I decided to try this today. I listened only twice and after this I used the super human mutant. At first I didn’t feel anything significant but after a couple of hours I was literally covered in pain in every part of my body, I mean even my hair hurt?! I had to take double painkillers because I couldn’t walk. Can anybody tell me why would this happen? :confused::confused:

3 Likes

Well I don’t know but … maybe listen to them more spaced apart or just drop superhuman mutant

I listen to superhuman mutant when I’m sick, I’m of the belief it strengthens your immune system (it doesn’t say that exactly, I just believe it)

1 Like

Oh, my bad :grimacing: I tried to combine these two because my fatigue is beyond this planet and I thought maybe the super human mutant would give me a boost in energy after the autoimmune. I will drop it and keep only the autoimmune and the stem cells.

1 Like

Its most likely the auto immune field.
Playing once is ok.
Dont forget alot of jing fields for energy and healing as jing just vanishes in auto immune problems.
And liver fields too.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your help and recommendations! It really surprised me how much it knocked me down woo! I stopped listening everything for now because I really need a break lol

1 Like

I’ve experienced pain similar to that once in awhile after either starting new very strong fields or overdoing them. I think it’s a type of detox reaction. Drinking a lot more water, listening to a grounding field a couple of times after, and listening to Plasma Beach always resolved the problem.

1 Like

I’m suspecting that the two times I used the autoimmune were too much for me indeed. Now of course I’m afraid to use it again although I know I need it :expressionless:. The grounding seems a nice choice haven’t thought of it. Thanx!

1 Like

Question: I have non celiac gluten sensitivity which is still my immune system overreacting to the proteins found in gluten. Could this field possibly reverse the food sensitivity?

Yes.

Alternative upload:

1 Like

Follicular regulatory T cells produce neuritin to regulate B cells

neuritin, once thought only to exist in the brain and nerves, has a role in preventing rogue immune cells causing allergies and auto-immune diseases

• • Tfr cells control the emergence of aberrant CD138+ germinal center B cells

• • Neuritin-deficiency in Foxp3+ cells leads to spontaneous autoantibody production

• • Neuritin limits IgE class switch recombination

• • Exogenous neuritin suppresses conventional and aberrant plasma cell differentiation

https://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(21)00177-X

2 Likes

We need to dig deeper abt autoimmune. Thank you so much for sharing info.

any results for hashimotos? thank you

1 Like

No

It’s gone off youtube :( and same with virus disruption. Virus disruption is amazing for nipping any virus in the bud especially when used as a preventative, whenever you’ve been out etc…

To not forget this gem. The reported benefits of using this specific audio track (summary of this thread and youtube):

1. Improved Allergies: Users have experienced relief from allergies, particularly in terms of improved breathing through the nose.

2. Laryngitis Improvement: It has helped reduce inflammation in vocal cords, restoring users’ voices after prolonged laryngitis issues.

3. Autoimmune Conditions: For individuals with autoimmune stomach conditions, it is said to neutralize the source of problems, potentially aiding in repair with stem cell therapy.

4. Skin Condition Improvement: Some users have seen a reduction in skin conditions like pilaris keratosis and psoriasis.

5. Autoimmune Management: It has been used to manage various autoimmune issues.

6. Basedow-Greaves Disease Improvement: It has helped an individual with this condition, particularly in reducing bulging eyes.

7. Gluten Allergy Reduction: A user has reported a reduction in gluten allergies, along with a return to normal pH levels in sweat.

8. Raynaud’s Syndrome Improvement: Those with Raynaud’s syndrome have experienced improved blood circulation and color returning to their extremities.

9. Digestive Health: Users have noted improved digestion and relief from digestive issues.

10. Lupus Pain Management: A friend of a user experienced pain relief from lupus for 2.5 months without the need for pain medications.

11. Gastrointestinal Health: It has helped with severe inflammation and gastritis, as observed through gastroscopy results.

12. Egg Allergy Cure: It has reportedly cured an egg allergy, allowing individuals to consume eggs without adverse reactions.

13. Respiratory Improvement: Users have experienced relief from respiratory issues like whistling breath, coughing, and improved sleep.

It’s important to note that these reported benefits are anecdotal and may not apply to everyone. Individual experiences may vary, and it’s always advisable to consult with a healthcare professional for medical conditions and allergies.

8 Likes