What feels a problem and threat to the spiritual community. Using things like brain energies and it goes environmental hazard on you

We all have beliefs and don’t have these issues. But the problem isn’t beliefs in general. The problem is the belief that electronics present in your home are poisoned with energies that are horrible for your health. So this particular belief is what is causing you harm.

But I don’t think it matters at this point. I’ve told you this a great number of times, as well as other members. And you constantly ask for our advice and help… and we always give it with love and care.

But if everything we say is going over your head and isn’t worth considering then I’m not sure there’s anything we can do to help you. This is one of many threads you have made on this topic. Many posts. And many pms. If you want to pm people about this then fine.

But I’m not fond of this forum being inundated with these threads. They don’t go anywhere because you think this is a problem that other people like dream or brenda can solve for you.

No, it’s a problem you must solve yourself. You’ve had multiple clearings and energy work from others (I think even brenda at some point) but to no avail. Why? Because the problem is something only you can fix. And we are telling you how but our word has no value to you.

So now I am asking you to stop making these threads. Let this be the last one on this topic. As I said, you can continue this conversation in the pms. But, any more threads on the matter will be deleted.

13 Likes

I won’t make a post like this ever again. Yeah I understand. Definitely packaged with love and care. Even when I read words from people and they make comments that would seem like they could be stuff like judgemental. I never viewed it like that and I viewed it like a very supportive way to make words. I just want to say I appreciate you. Just the vibe I was feeling was like vibes that were rather neutral or loving or carefree not worrying or supportive or a bunch of stuff like that. In any case many times you guys make me smile or laugh with positivity when I hear some words or phrases.

10 Likes

Brenda is amazing, I am sure she’ll take good care of you. Hope you feel real good real soon my friend.

10 Likes

Thanks I agree. Brenda has given me many miracles in my life. I am currently going to maybe pay 80 sessions for her bringing her soul and Metatrons and her whole team into helping clearing my cities neighborhoods and etc. But first we gotta get my apartment lol. For now I’ll take it slow and steady and be gentle on life and not try so hard. Watch some standup comedy or something :)

5 Likes

What’s that?

Hi shawn492,

Just wanted to add something to this thread, from my humble perspective and experiences with seeing some similar situations.

I hope this may be able to provide something of service to your healing, and perhaps some insight into the thread as well.

One important facet of this for healing can be the resilience of your nervous system.

This may not be the only facet of what is happening, but I think it is an important one to address in healing.

It is actually very common for one to experience electronics as a source of stress or harm when one’s nervous system has a lower threshold for electrical activity fluctuations.

This doesn’t mean one is ‘crazy’—it is one very common thing experienced due to what occurs in the nervous system, along with all of the symptoms you’ve described.

I gather from your posts that sometimes you’ve experienced dismissiveness towards your experiences, and I am sorry for this.

I feel your observations and experiences of what is occurring within your brain (damage and specific issues) are accurate to a common and interwoven process.

And those are real.

So here is a basic summary of this facet of what may be occurring:

The abnormal electrical activity which the brain normally produces at a lower threshold can actually lead to all of the experiences you’re describing.

Essentially, the same thing can occur in trauma and flashbacks.

There is a saying: ‘Neurons which fire together, wire together.’

Because the electrical activity fluctuations which occur naturally at a lower threshold are themselves harmful to the brain’s cells (as you are describing experiencing :pray:) and also inherently, physiologically traumatic and create trauma wiring:

When experienced together with something which amplifies that experience (be it particular electromagnetic energy or anything else), one’s neurons actually wire together and this can lead to harmful activity in association with that experience.

As well, when one’s threshold for electrical activity is lowered, many commonly encountered things can lead to even more abnormal fluctuation.

Electrical and magnetic fields are amongst these things.

The brain is a delicate and intricate organ which responds to fluctuations in electromagnetic fields, and this will be experienced very differently depending on one’s own threshold.

This isn’t an unknown thing. It is a bit like when we have a person who is emaciated and weakened, even common stimuli such as winds blowing may feel unbearable to the person.

The winds may be both more perceptible and unbearable in such a state.

This doesn’t mean the energies are or aren’t harmful, inherently. They can be experienced in such a wide variety of ways.

But simply strengthening your resilience can aid tremendously in the healing, and reduction of the experience of them in a harmful way.

Simply raising this threshold has been able to produce profound relief—often much more rapidly and directly than removing specific environmental factors.

So beyond electronics and these experiences, it is best to strengthen the resilience of your nervous system (and your entire system where there may be any places for healing) so that you can experience resilience and positive experiences overall. :slight_smile: :muscle:

So, in summary:

Based on what you have described here and in other threads, that threshold and resilience has been continually lowered, which will increase abnormal electrical activity and the susceptibility to more of the same in response to stimuli.

In this case, that by itself can also produce the experience of harmful energies entering your brain in association with all of this activity.

(It is more susceptible in such states, not unlike a person who is emaciated may not have proper resilience.)

That can also reliably produce the loss of coordination, mobility difificulty, problems with memory and all you’ve described here.

So it’s not really about whether one is crazy or wrong in such circumstances.

One of the most reliable and best things for healing can be to build the resilience of your brain and nervous system, and also aid it in un-wiring the harmful activity which can fire in association with things such as electronics.

This can heal the energetic aspects as well. They are all intertwined within the same system.

So when you ask for an audio field:

If I may suggest something—with Captain_Nemo and SammyG’s input first as they have been working with you for a while—have you considered trying the Plasma Brain of Youth and PTSD Help fields?

I feel these are fields which would generally be rather helpful in such circumstances, and help with many of the things you’ve described across all of your posts over time such as this issue.

Plasma Brain of Youth will help rebuild and heal your nervous system and its resilience.

As well, PTSD Help will do this and help heal and un-wire the pathways wired together, which by themselves can cause physiological harm to your brain and its cells.

Both fields will help raise the aforementioned threshold, so long as they work with your system at this point.

And this can help some greatly with the removal of any energies experienced in the brain as well. This tends to be closely intertwined with one’s threshold.

If there is a chance your brain and/or body may also be attacking itself in association with all of this (as is somewhat common in such situations), then perhaps the Auto Immune Reversal field could be added at some point.

I would suggest first asking Captain_Nemo and SammyG if this would be suitable for your system at this time, as it sounds like it’s been through a lot and they are likely much more familiar with what would work with your system.

And they can likely give you much better guidance about what to use and at what pace if you like to give this a try.

With this sort of situation, it is often important to always consider how to go slowly as your system has really been through a lot.

Apart from that, I would really suggest taking it slowly and being very gentle with your system, even when you begin feeling well. That is an important facet of healing such things which I feel can’t be stressed enough, to avoid setbacks and suffering.

Even adding more energy tools in great quantity can very often make one susceptible to such issues if one is already contending with a lowered threshold—and the results may not be immediately apparent.

When one consistently and gradually rebuilds resilience and healing over time, a lasting strength can build from which you’ll be able to enjoy your life without these troubles.

So remember to take it slowly. :slight_smile:

We all wish you the very best in your healing and that you begin to get better very soon. :pray:

22 Likes

Honestly I used to be sensitive to bluetooth. If there was an active bluetooth device nearby enough I would feel it all the time at the brain like some annoying constant throb and tiny electrical currents. Of course it was quite distressing.

And then you mentioned eggs…which happen to be rich in choline, and protective for the brain. (Also sneakily, B6, B12 and folate happen to be in eggs that aid methylation.)

You should do whatever you can to help restore and protect your brain (BDNF) and boost the myelination (ENPP enzyme/Multiple Sclerosis).

Because the bluetooh issue I had just went away with enough brain detox, regeneration and protection. I can now use bluetooth headphones.

Also consume Omega 3 supplements (also check for the purity, don’t buy from a company that doesn’t display their lab test), large predatory fish are too tainted to be considered food nowadays. If you want to consume fish it’s either sardines or smaller fish, nothing else.

6 Likes

referenced to

pour power booster mug liquid on your floor every time you use a mop on the hard floor or scrub the carpet :slight_smile: the energy of your floors are very influential of our well being at times. i tried this strategy and just walking on my concrete floors was very mood uplifting and my pineal gland saw glowing energy, it looked really nice

SES mandalas to charge your clothing with any energy you desire :slight_smile: also pouring power booster+water charger liquid inside your washing machine to embed into your clothing

Always keep in mind, when using SES mandalas on a tablet screen for example, do not place items directly on the screen. pressure/weight on the tablet screen can make the mandala not work at best, I got together double sided tape, scissors, cardboard, and hard see through plastic, and created a station that can hold heavy items barely above the tablet screen, so i can work with energizing food, liquids, and other items by placing on the station. also keep in mind to turn off the tablet every 30 minutes or so to keep the mandala working at best.

when my friend was doing Pure heart based light clearing on all my energy tools it was epic.

since cerra water has 18,000+ beneficial frequencies to the human energy field, you can use it for energy cleansing on any object in your entire home! pour some water over what you are cleaning, be a table, a window, floor, etc. then wipe it in the object and let it stay on the objects until it dries. you can also do energy cleansing on your advanced fields by soaking them in cerra water.

Heres how to increase brainpower very fast, while also making your face look more young. DHEA tablets can be purchased at walmart for example. you soak the tablets in water until it becomes liquid dhea, i put it in a bottle and shake it up. then you put the liquid dhea on your forehead, your cheeks, neck, and massage in the scalp.

dropping in for another way to harmonize your fields. place them inside the circle of a harmony and balance bracelet. turn the generator into bracelet form and wear the dog tag attached to the bracelet inside the circle. the energy will harmonize the field! the bracelet emits the frequency and vibration of LOVE! my favorite so far with harmonizing fields and enhancing! They work so well yet they are such a low price! you can harmonize dog tags that have been boosted over 10 times with this!

Okay guys so the Ascension grid pyramid is a must have for any of your sapien tools. And the quantum healer wand is needed as well. With these two items, and using bifilar coils to amplify the Ascension pyramid, you will be able to bring any energy item that you get from sapien med back into it’s state of harmony.

recentlyi am battling the electronics. my energy tools have become so powerful that they stimulate the electronics fridge microwave etc. and then they create alot of electromagnetic pollution. i recommend the mood tone generators from shop.betar.com i havent gotten the tool yet but i purchased this week and will have it soon.

quotes above taken from shawn’s cool experiments.

now…

One thing leads to the other.
If i told you, do not do those experiments what would you have said?

Great.

This may also help as Uial mentioned

and Vesparda

But, i do believe you are looking for using more of the random stuff online to fix yourself.
thats not how it works, and because you see something listed somewhere as doing this and that,
doesn’t mean it actually is.
There is no context of what we told you, which was probably along the lines of dissuading you from using all these random things and mixing it together.

Feeling the energy of something, doesn’t mean it is working either.
You fried your nervous system / brain / spine and there is over growth in areas it not supposed to
and damaged others.
There is another guy who uses machines on this forum.
and sometimes there are random crazy outbursts from him as well.

your nervous system and brain works with electrical energy.

Why would you deliberately create such a massive self sustaining elecktrosmog around you.
Its like deciding to set up a house in the now empty land of a nuclear blast.

But you keep looking for a solution, that adds to the problem rather than fixes it.
well it seemed so to me.
:man_shrugging:

Keep in mind, i have not said anything bad to you in this thread.

34 Likes

Please man don’t do this to yourself, no more experiments I did it with a bunch of different channels and shit and it fucked me up real bad like I was insanely down bad man. I attracted low energy and I was insanely energy sensitive and my nervous system took everything to a bad level that I couldn’t live. Their was a moment where I just wanted to give up and became impatient but since last month life has been a lot better. Now I don’t get the same results I got from sapien because of all those other bullshit channels, I even have an ocular problem now where my eyelid twitches randomly from a binaural beat for dark circles, that’s how bad it was it looked unnatural. Be careful who you listen to. Dream does it best so I would just stick to him even though my results aren’t the same, I still get them a lot and I’m grateful I’m doing ok mentally now. Much love my man.

2 Likes

I agree with both Dream & Uial. After reading your experiences, it seemed obvious to me that what is happening to you is a direct result of frying out your nervous system from too many “boosting” experiments. In the pursuit of knowledge & power, you lost balance my friend. Focus on rest, grounding, and restoration for a long while and let your system heal.

I’m hoping you find your way through this. Good luck brother.

2 Likes

Well actually all the apartment problems didn’t start with the experiments. I was using so much power xtrememind spells that my laptop was getting strong. Eventually one day my laptop was building so much power. That I think one day I got really really powerful that when I exploded my energy the laptop just exploded into my entire apartment like a biohazard. Literally exploded so many emfs and chakra and aura energies all over entire apartment. Lol. That was the beginning of me accidentally stimulating electronics. I guess too much of power wouldn’t really help things. I would listen to like 8 hours of audios. Like 40-50 audios in a day sometimes. Then I would use extremely powerful spells and explode everything I received . I did this many days. Weeks. Months. I basically exploded my laptop. For months I had trouble fixing things after that. My video game console. TV. Fridge. Everything started becoming bio hazard emf power. Basically because one day I got so powerful that I exploded my laptop. Then it also spread many dense energies. So I had like times I would turn on the air conditioner and powerful white light and emfs and so many unpleasant energies mixed with power and amazing happy energies would hit me. The u pleasant energies were dense energies that explode from my laptop which came from my body building so much power every day. I guess I believe Brenda when she says my soul is extremely powerful. Cause of something like this happening.

1 Like

Then all those boosting experiments actually damaged and strengthened me in so many ways. I basically have nerves of steel because Ive been shockwaved from so many experiments that were fails or successful no risk. I had all this Kundalini from the xtrememind spell and these damaging energies would hit me then my body nerves would heal. Well looking back if I didn’t have that power it wouldn’t have escalated much because I wouldn’t have continued things sometimes. Cause well. Energies I felt I didn’t fully feel. I would get blasted by unwanted energies and I would absorb anywhere anyplace and the power would heal me. Then my OCD about being superhero and being something super amazing and perfect would kick in and I would try so hard on my own and make many mistakes cause I didn’t have many people trying to slow me down and succeeding. I was fast. I healed fast. I was powerful. Nothing felt like it could stop me. Eventually the energy on my body from unwanted energies would cause me to want to remove all the power. I asked Brenda. She removed everything of xtrememind core in me. Then all that power would fade every day. Now basically I have stopped energy alot now and I’m like a normal human with alot of sensitivity. So now it’s like if there is anything unwanted in my apartment I can’t heal like I used to. It has more impact. Now I feels like why did I even bother trying. I would have been more successful if I just gave up trying. Sometimes I just try so hard to do everything super amazing that I make so many mistakes I can’t really even participate much for awhile anymore. It’s like if I didn’t try at all and basically gave up trying in life people would have made their stuff for me and I wouldn’t make mistakes as I would get really far in life.

1 Like

The good news is that ever since I exploded my laptop I had many moments of miracles happening in my apartment. Cleared so many things.

So that’s the problem, your soul is too powerful…
And it’s blowing up your apartment. Because you

You don’t see signs of overwhelming…
You don’t see that you should stop like everyone is saying. It’s going to be “yes, but….” all the way

I’m not attacking you btw, I’m just trying to point out something that’s happening. There’s a discernible “pattern”

You can’t control it, it’s harming you and your environment, because you kept pushing despite many warnings…. because you wanted more power or something like that.
Now that you keep mentioning how “powerful” you got, it doesn’t sound like you learned your lesson.
It almost “killed” you but you got the power.

You felt you had to push, go faster do more because you got caught up into urgency, obsession and greed (not an insult). Doesn’t seem like you resolved that issue, next time it will be something else…

4 Likes

Well I basically was saying many of the things in the comments after that message you read. I deleted them cause I just didn’t want to say something that would stress anything out. But yeah. I guess I could just undelete them if other people would say things about me I agree with. That I was hesitant to say about myself mainly because I didn’t want to stress other people out. Not stress ME. But others. But when people like you come along, well. I guess it’s fine if I undelete my message. So read it. It’s the one above your message.

1 Like

And yes. I guess if I didn’t say that. It’s something I could have said in addition to my messages. I would agree with you. I don’t take you as an offense or view you as mean. But honestly. I view it as something someone could get offended. So I would have worded it alot more friendly to myself if I said anything mean about myself. Just to try to be as nice as possible. Cause I know about sensitive. And I just don’t feel sensitive like I used to. But I’ve felt many things to the point well I can make decisions and talk like the most loving and caring and sensitive person ever but not really feel it like I used to because I’m not really as sensitive like I used to be. But yeah. Not offended by that message. Sorry. Your still love to me. I’ve had mean things happen to me in life. It’s still love cause I don’t feel hurt. Even though someone stabs me. I didn’t feel it. It was basically like I felt love. Sorry. Lol. This is like if someone on social media prepares a speech that is the most amazing plan to insult me in existence. I just didn’t take it as an insult. And I wasn’t numb either. Didn’t ever focus on neutralizing it. Maybe stuff like easily neutralizing existence of anything of the mind happens when you stop trying to neutralize the mind. You just let it wear on you. You just wear it like clothing. I don’t know. You make no effort or attempt to neutralize stress anymore. And now it doesn’t really matter how much stress is in your life you basically have anti stress forever like somehow something just clicks and now you just feel rather complete.

By the way. I love you. You didn’t insult me. I didn’t view it as an insult. Your a family member in the total stranger hood. We are all family. Try as much as you want. We can drive each other in ways family could. But I still love you. And I will never be insulted. I will like sammyg said. (This is my own phrasing though. This wasn’t his saying. I just changed it .) Package your own words like they were mine and package them with love and care. And I’ll carry them with gentle kind and very optimistic hands

Sorry. I only read like the first sentence or two. Kinda felt like I didn’t need to read it. I decided to read it after I said these messages. Well it actually wasnt like the first sentence or two. I didn’t need to read the rest. If those things were happening to me. I already knew it. But no. Wasn’t a greed thing or any of the other things. A bunch of those sentences I would have changed the words. Sometimes maybe even most times, I don’t think people can be placed into something base on evidence. I don’t think that’s enough. Cause people can do things that are like like greed. And have 0% greed .

Like I would question doings anything literally the highest number possible. potentially making someone not feel what is true to them. I would never really stop until they just end up with their own truth and it usually just liberates all of existence of everything of every human in the world. I would be such a good judge that I couldn’t do the actual job lol. I would fit somewhere else in the room where I whispered sometimes to the judge.

Well like I said I like being nice. So generally if I had to insult someone many times I wouldn’t do a very good job. And if I did I just get lucky or accidental something I didn’t really use anything I had it kinda just happened. Basically me in real life I’m not very good at being mean. I would actually tighten a belt over my voice before I said anything that wouldn’t be rather kindness