What feels a problem and threat to the spiritual community. Using things like brain energies and it goes environmental hazard on you

even twistedsage.com doesn’t have a tool for this yet. We need an audio that removed environmental brain organ energies. It got on electricity and electronics. Like 10 months ago I think I used it Now it’s becoming more noticable. Now i keep my refrigerator washing machine and air conditioner and stuff off and the fan runs sometimes and when I have weak spots it enters my ears and kills brain cells. Dizziness. Loss of coordination, mobility difficulty. Problems with intelligence usage, problems with remembering in short term memory and long term memory, forgetting many happy positive memories, motivational memories, trauma and more in the brain just forgetting. Hard to do ideas, basically the entire brain and whatever the programmed intention YouTube channel mandala did . It doesn’t feel like I’m gaining benefits. I stopped all energy tools or I recieve the horrible amp!ified brain energy enter my skull and kill my brain. This could damn near murder me in my sleep. Planes could crash over these things. People who are extremely healthy can get massive illness because of these kinds of things. I cannot do anything energy related anymore. If I do, I suffer the damage to my brain and also risk spreading it. So I am hoping you sapien med or Dreamweaver can help. Radiation protection removal emf remove doesn’t do anything. Sure it’s an electromagnetic wave but I already tried 5g cancel and radiation removal for emf wave on my breakers. I am just feeling like living a normal human life. Even electronics if I listen to audios they don’t feel right in my brain. They have this brain energy from programmed intention YouTube channel and it stresses me out and I don’t even want to do energy anymore. Basically I actually just go to doctors and get medicine now and that’s my energy. If . Hopefully you guys can do something about this. Please just make an audio. This could kill me in my sleep.

I don’t get why creators don’t provide enough warning before people use the stuff. I thought it would be fine. Like I said I was new to many things and didn’t realize warnings when I only really hear the description only say all the reasons you should try it and use it. And it blasted a horrible thing in my face. Brain energies from programmed intention felt like it would be fine. My laptop was a little strong enough for it to radiate at me and I would absorb. It hit me and it felt okay at first. Then my laptop literally started using it as a weapon against me on a daily basis. I was in low income housing and I continued using my laptop because I had nothing else to use.

Oh, boy.

I read it and I’m still not sure what’s your single problem. Feels like a lot of stuff is going on beneath the surface

6 Likes

How do you know exactly ?
I don’t get the feeling that you know what’s going on. No offense

You got some energy in your brain, that almost killed you and could crash a plane.

What did you use exactly ?
(that one is gonna be funny in a sick way)
For how long ?

Might sound dumb, but let’s get it out of the way first.
Did you try grounding ?

5 Likes

Could be a jinn. :joy:
Or switch off electricity for a while?

1 Like

I hope I’m not misunderstood, but here goes:

In the offspring that your electronics aren’t messed with, have you considered that you might not be at your best?

I’m having trouble figuring out if the issue is physical, psychological, both…? And although the explanation that the “energy” is overwhelming and the electronics possessed seems “convenient” (lack of a better word), I’m also having trouble believing it as it is from this post.

Honestly, though, I’d get back to the basics. As Phillip suggested, how about we start with grounding? Move to some energy clearing stuff, and strengthen your aura. If the problem is indeed from energy, which I’m doubtful, it will sort with less, not more.

The audios for overwhelming energy problems are those related to sensivity, grounding and raising vibrations.
I know that in the past you wanted to expand, maybe you weren’t ready for it and now are facing the toll… Go with less, drop the “status”, no one cares. At the end, is your life and health.

8 Likes

No offense shawn and i promise you, i personally wish you finding peace and a closure to all of this, but when you start pointing fingers to creators as to why they didnt warn you enough etc, i just felt like reminding you, your endless list of at least weekly experiments at ONCE you were trying, all kinds of different stuff from different creators at the same time and then adding more and more, who is at fault here really? Now you are running around like a chicken without head not following others advices, you still continue doing stuff based on your perception regardless of what we say, so what is really the point of this post again about the consequences of misusing tools?

10 Likes

Maybe just, don’t use energy products for a while? IDK, just a suggestion

2 Likes

Dude I’m not going to bother correcting any of your guys messages. I haven’t done much energy activities at all like 3-4 months about. Basically whenever was my last message on the forum that was visible more than like 3 PERIOD. That was when I stopped all energy and I feel like I talking to a wall right now. Just forget it then. Sorry I brought it up.

Dude I just used programmed intention brain mandala. Programmed intention YouTube channel. I used the mandala like 10 seconds on a super energized laptop. And speakers were energized. I did this 10 months ago. Crystals energized everything and just moved the brain mandala everywhere cause it got on the speakers. I wasn’t even really trying to do any experiment. I messaged Brenda she stayed she would try to help me and dissolve it all.

It wasn’t noticable. It just multiplied over time. I was using my fridge and everything for many months after that like it didn’t exist. Energy just multiplied

Basically I turn on something and the multiplied energy that didn’t seem like much just multiplied from using a fridge or anything with electricity. Anyways Brenda said she will help me

Hi shawn492.

I’m very sorry for what you’re going through. It sounds very difficult and unpleasant. I’ve seen your posts over many months now and I’m sad you’re still struggling with this.

If I recall correctly Captain_Nemo, Maoshan_Wanderer and I think even Brenda have all scanned your apartment but couldn’t find any issues.

Have you considered whether your Dizziness, Loss of coordination, mobility difficulty, memory and other issues may be caused by a physical problem rather than energies? Have you been to a doctor to check out any physical or mental health issues? I really think you should seek medical help. Perhaps some medication could help you at this point.

In any case, I hope you realise that you’re a beautiful and powerful soul and I sincerely wish you health, peace and happiness.

12 Likes

Thanks. Umm I contacted Brenda. I believe she can do it maybe. She said she offers to help bring an energy of the highest light to neutralize these energies from my air conditioner fridge, electricity etc. Sure this could easily be missed in a scanning. This is just brain organ energies but when you turn on a fan or something powerful it travels even through your skull and starts killing off brain cells. We are talking this Brain Healing & Enhancement - Digital Mandala - YouTube

1 Like

No it’s not my imagination. Sorry. Thank you for the loving message.

1 Like

I’m 22 years old. This loss of brain function is not normal to me. I shouldn’t be having this.

4 Likes

Hope it all goes well for you :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

Is this anything like vertigo? If it is maybe a chiropractor can help. It could be an inner ear issue. And as I said in another post I’ve heard a chiropractor can help with that. Wish you well.

1 Like

It’s like vertigo, brain damage, loss of coordination, dizziness even trouble walking when I experience the energy hit me, I basically lost my brain temporarily and fell on the floor. I couldn’t walk. I was brought into a hospital into an emegency room about 1.5 months ago and they had to help me walk again. Couldn’t take a shower while standing. People had to hold my body up in the beginning. I don’t know. Many functions I had to learn to do all over again. I’m so sorry I talk about this. It makes me feel sad that this might make another person sad. Good news is I’m 22 and made basically a full recovery when I got back to my apartment I can walk up steep hills again? Got my legs back. But I am still suffering from damaging energies even from my tablet and phone. So I eat like 20 fried eggs in a day and my brain heals rather fast and can keep a resistance to the energy

3 Likes