What feels a problem and threat to the spiritual community. Using things like brain energies and it goes environmental hazard on you

So that’s the problem, your soul is too powerful…
And it’s blowing up your apartment. Because you

You don’t see signs of overwhelming…
You don’t see that you should stop like everyone is saying. It’s going to be “yes, but….” all the way

I’m not attacking you btw, I’m just trying to point out something that’s happening. There’s a discernible “pattern”

You can’t control it, it’s harming you and your environment, because you kept pushing despite many warnings…. because you wanted more power or something like that.
Now that you keep mentioning how “powerful” you got, it doesn’t sound like you learned your lesson.
It almost “killed” you but you got the power.

You felt you had to push, go faster do more because you got caught up into urgency, obsession and greed (not an insult). Doesn’t seem like you resolved that issue, next time it will be something else…

4 Likes

Well I basically was saying many of the things in the comments after that message you read. I deleted them cause I just didn’t want to say something that would stress anything out. But yeah. I guess I could just undelete them if other people would say things about me I agree with. That I was hesitant to say about myself mainly because I didn’t want to stress other people out. Not stress ME. But others. But when people like you come along, well. I guess it’s fine if I undelete my message. So read it. It’s the one above your message.

1 Like

And yes. I guess if I didn’t say that. It’s something I could have said in addition to my messages. I would agree with you. I don’t take you as an offense or view you as mean. But honestly. I view it as something someone could get offended. So I would have worded it alot more friendly to myself if I said anything mean about myself. Just to try to be as nice as possible. Cause I know about sensitive. And I just don’t feel sensitive like I used to. But I’ve felt many things to the point well I can make decisions and talk like the most loving and caring and sensitive person ever but not really feel it like I used to because I’m not really as sensitive like I used to be. But yeah. Not offended by that message. Sorry. Your still love to me. I’ve had mean things happen to me in life. It’s still love cause I don’t feel hurt. Even though someone stabs me. I didn’t feel it. It was basically like I felt love. Sorry. Lol. This is like if someone on social media prepares a speech that is the most amazing plan to insult me in existence. I just didn’t take it as an insult. And I wasn’t numb either. Didn’t ever focus on neutralizing it. Maybe stuff like easily neutralizing existence of anything of the mind happens when you stop trying to neutralize the mind. You just let it wear on you. You just wear it like clothing. I don’t know. You make no effort or attempt to neutralize stress anymore. And now it doesn’t really matter how much stress is in your life you basically have anti stress forever like somehow something just clicks and now you just feel rather complete.

By the way. I love you. You didn’t insult me. I didn’t view it as an insult. Your a family member in the total stranger hood. We are all family. Try as much as you want. We can drive each other in ways family could. But I still love you. And I will never be insulted. I will like sammyg said. (This is my own phrasing though. This wasn’t his saying. I just changed it .) Package your own words like they were mine and package them with love and care. And I’ll carry them with gentle kind and very optimistic hands

Sorry. I only read like the first sentence or two. Kinda felt like I didn’t need to read it. I decided to read it after I said these messages. Well it actually wasnt like the first sentence or two. I didn’t need to read the rest. If those things were happening to me. I already knew it. But no. Wasn’t a greed thing or any of the other things. A bunch of those sentences I would have changed the words. Sometimes maybe even most times, I don’t think people can be placed into something base on evidence. I don’t think that’s enough. Cause people can do things that are like like greed. And have 0% greed .

Like I would question doings anything literally the highest number possible. potentially making someone not feel what is true to them. I would never really stop until they just end up with their own truth and it usually just liberates all of existence of everything of every human in the world. I would be such a good judge that I couldn’t do the actual job lol. I would fit somewhere else in the room where I whispered sometimes to the judge.

Well like I said I like being nice. So generally if I had to insult someone many times I wouldn’t do a very good job. And if I did I just get lucky or accidental something I didn’t really use anything I had it kinda just happened. Basically me in real life I’m not very good at being mean. I would actually tighten a belt over my voice before I said anything that wouldn’t be rather kindness

I wouldn’t put in much of a fight to people who were totally mean to me. Literally there could be super mean people to me growing up and if I had energy abilities I would choose to use and and just blast love at a bully every day. And wouldn’t ever ask for anything in return. That’s just in my blood. Literally. Before I ever did spirituality.

In fact most cases I would defend with a voice louder than all their entire body. I just concentrate things in one place and sometimes it’s extremely effective and people would respect me even though I wasn’t defending myself much I would just say things that had impact in ways that liberate people. Then we turn into friends lol

I did have a episode of vertigo that lasted for some time (2-3-4 weeks, it’s hard to remember, exactly), so I have a sense where you are coming from in searching for the causal agent (I wondered about fields myself,) In my case, the Virus Disruption 2.0 was the key to my recovery. While vertigo has many causes, viruses are a leading one. There are also some simple exercises on the internet that can also help. In my case, though, getting rid of the virus helped more. Good Luck.

I just going to get some soul attunements. Then DNA upgrade attunements. Then just stop everything for a long time and be a normal human . I’ll just start taking a bunch of medicine and supplements. Works.

Magnesium also helped me, big time.

1 Like

Soul attunements because my soul is apparently super powerful well I believe it. But most my soul activity is rather spontaneous, unpredictable. Or unplanned. Like I would approach someone on the street. They wouldn’t even see me with their eyes. I would just look at them. And accidentally explode their crown chakra like 12 yards up in the sky with massive power and hit all their chakras above head. And sometimes I just do this totally effortlessly. But I can’t really do it on demand. Like if I ask my soul for something. It doesn’t really happen much lol. In fact many times something happens out of nowhere and I don’t even ask for it. Like doing something super powerful without even intention. Didn’t even try to do it. I just had some soul activity in me then focused on the dude. And something like that lol

Basically it was extremely powerful and positive and expansive. in that guy. I just blasted all that in someone who probably was a normal human. And then I actually started to follow him because I got super interested like he did all of that not me and then I picked up a vibe from him and he never even saw me. Maybe didn’t even sense me at all. But I just picked something up and I left

Um I hope you do realize what you’re doing right now. You’re clearly overstimulated by everything and becoming fixated on a certain word Philip just happened to use. You’re on overdrive you need to slow down.

Honestly have you been able to go to a place with the least EMF as possible? I won’t recommend camping because it would be unwise for you to be alone, but are there any country sides you can temporarily stay at? The only other thing I can think of are the faraday cage things uh and I believe there’s paint that can block EMF you can try to prepare a separate room with as little electronics in it as possible so you can rest.

Well it had been quite sometime ago so I forgot about it entirely, but you had me recall that I used to be sensitive to all sorts of nonsense like wifi (randomly I would feel this lol) even the vibrations from the larger transformers made me unwell. Which also was distressing and I was considering the EMF paint that time :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I actually considered one day if I could maybe like move to a place close to twistedsage studios. Curious

And never use the tools. Just feel the energy from them

Basically just stop all energy and let the energy masters nearby handle the stuff

I was thinking. Maybe I could just bring all my soul down . And just have healthy dose of empowerment. Live a life that’s not energy anymore. But basically have loads of energy touch me. From a place like twistedsage studios. You know. Or maybe of all of sapien med could turn into tools like twistedsage. And spread forgiveness energies across the globe and hit everyone with all the most amazing energies from sapien med . Or start putting literally energetic signatures in shots to change people’s blood in hospitals. Would be rather interesting. I wonder i feel they have already done it. But I feel like maybe it just didn’t reach everywhere yet

1 Like

Sure I think I’ll come back to energy practice. I love it