Share your results!

3 Likes

Did you listen to them in the order you wrote them?

1 Like

Um, nop.
Luck
Coincidence
Hand of glory

But I think it will work either way? :thinking:

2 Likes

yes it’s just for his spreadsheet where he keeps everyone’s precise stacks :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

4 Likes

Yes, as good Zen says:

“you are analytical”

:sunglasses:

Thanks for sharing Marauder

4 Likes

This might be in your interest for help with alopecia

5 Likes

Coming up on about 2 weeks of using this playlist, only missed 2 days of going through the entire thing. A few things I’ve noticed up to this point is that my anxiety is much easier to control. Before this playlist, when anxiety hit I used to get very itchy and it would get to that point where I have to sit there for about 5 minutes to calm it down, but now I can calm it down before it even gets past that point.

I’ve also noticed that I’ve gotten much better at controlling my impulses. I’ve realized that certain things just aren’t worth it and will do nothing beneficial for me, so I push them to the side.

Socializing has become much easier. I’m no longer over thinking about what I’m going to say and it seems as if the right things always come out of my mouth without effort. Sometimes I used to strain trying to find the right words or remember things but that’s rarely a problem now.

Finally I always have to bring up music :joy: I’ve gotten much more creative with what I’ve been making and I’m finding joy in creating again. I’m always making instrumentals in my head and getting carried away in it. I’ve become more open to different genres of music and I’ve found an appreciation for how different their creation process must be from mine.

Edit: Also I’d appreciate it if you guys could help me figure out where to fit blueprint of life into this stack.

13 Likes

BoL is literally the perfect seasoning in every recipe (stack) :relieved: put it any where you feel like it.

Specially when working on reversing damages of any kind.

6 Likes

Well well well :blush:

Today was my period’s second day. And i havent felt ANYTHING at-all. Zero. Nada. :partying_face: nor discomfort or pain on the prior days.

So here is more or less my journey to finally healing my Reproductive System AND more:

It all started with the old Advance Healing + SLR for like 3 months, daily x 3 = 50% or so healed.

After work out x 4
Un menopause x 2
Progesterone x 1
Emotional release x 3

This stack :point_up_2:t3: Work okay… when i was in pain but only like between 40 to 60% every time.

I learnt at some point (years ago) that any problem related to the RS (Reproductive System) was directly linked to the relationship with the parents.
(Mine was rocky growing up, with some sadness, disappointments and a splash of traumas)

So i took the Energy course not to become energy sensitive (i was already) but because i knew the 3 audios would push, squeeze and bring to the surface deep things i needed to heal. In short that course x 3 (i gave it 3 rounds) was hell and heaven.
I learnt and SAW and felt everything i needed that i didnt know, that id forgotten, that i had buried deeply or that had happened even before Me. In regards of me and my parents connection.
I forgave a lot and humbled down to them (my parents) a wholeee lot.

I also understood a lot that couldnt be fixed so i just accepted and let it go.

The periods at the time of the course rounds were awful of course, but then they got much better.

Then i started with Advance Healing + Volt + emotional release + ego dissolution. Daily, x 3
And its when i felt the most healed and relieved.
Probably an 80% healed.

Next was BoL and Ojas :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:t3: those 2 were like a heavens gift lol the combination of both accelerated the whatever emotional baggage left from the relationship with my parents while harmoniously balancing my feminine internal processes had to come out. Plus the cramps were barely noticeable.

But then once in a while baam! Id get the hard pain again, and i realized that no matter how good everything is… for some women Over production of Prostaglandins are unavoidable :woman_shrugging:t2: We would have to completely change our diet, to the minimum and pretty much do nothing so to not trigger that lol

And is when The Prostaglandin Problems audio came out :blush: … i knew Captain as usual would take an idea and take it to a 100 extra levels lol but my experience the first times listening to it was unbelievable.

And through this audio is how i finally understood why women suffer every month so much:

Just like theres a collective consciousness, theres an energy alive in every womb, every ovarian, every uterus in every woman connected to each and every other woman’s same parts. The creations energy is alive 24/7 before its actually creating a new life. Is there beating.

So every month we feel the collective pain, the pain of every woman that have suffered of rejection, the hurt of rapes, the hurt of miscarriages, the inflicted low self worth by society, family, cultures, religions, the pain of not being able to give birth or even conceive, the shame of not wanting to have any children, we bleed life every month, but we also bleed out all that collective pain.
Even the pain every Mom feels regarding anything their children are suffering from! We feel it.

The Prostaglandin + Archetype of Parental Love + Emotional Release AND Etheric Cord Cutter brought this collective pain felt within Me to and End. While still BoL and Ojas kept taking me back to my free and healthy origins, allowing me to free myself understanding that while i can be compassionate towards all the other women, i do not have to bare their pain. And thats ok.

And to finish this beautiful journey of healing that part of the Woman in Me and the Divine Feminine, along came Ms Mom Shatachandi Yagna :raised_hands:t3::heart:
She healed any emotional wound or guilt trip i still had (like never wanting to have kids which can make women subconsciously feel useless ), has helped me open up and embrace again allowing myself to FEEL deeply from my Sacral Chakra.

To be a woman in the whole sense. Beautiful and empowered single and with no kids i can and have all the right to feel everything, and be open and receptive again. And also to spread love to heal only through love instead of absorbing other womens pain.

And just so you know guys (Men) in this forum, this process and audios can help you just as much, things might look different inside those areas and outside but everything has the same purpose and can get damaged just as much through the same culprits. Besides we ALL come from a Woman. So you guys share a part of what we feel as well.

:heart::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

27 Likes

9 Likes

Luna, I don’t even have words…just WOW and THANK YOU! :pray: :pray: :pray:

6 Likes

How we feel the collective trauma of all women down the ages is so intuitive! You just brought to our conscious knowledge how things really are. This will really help in understanding how connected we all are! Thank you for sharing your insights.

5 Likes

“When women wake mountains move” :muscle:t3:

8 Likes

Wowza

1 Like

Lmaoo

Hello everyone,

So I have been using this stack above for 7 months now. Only things I changed was adding in Higher Self Mandala as well as Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation. I removed Angelic Vibrations from the list.

The purpose of the stack above was to heal my eyesight, and yesterday I went for my annual eye examination to see how my eyes were doing.

My optometrist informed me that 1 year ago, my right eye was about -1.75 while my left eye is -2.00, as of now, both of my eyes are -1.00 (In case you don’t know, this means my eyesight has seen great improvement and measurable progress has been made. The closer the value is to zero, the better)

Here is the prescription that I was given yesterday, in case you want to see it:

As you can tell by the chart above, both of eyes are at -1.00 now, which is far better than the -1.75 and -2.00 that they used to be 1 year ago!

I began using the Eye Regeneration 2.0 since mid September of last year, so the progress made here is from 9-10 months of consistent, daily listening. Along with this, I’ve been using the Plasma Light ever since it came out 6 months ago, so it definitely helped as well.

Overall, the fields are working well and they are definitely improving my eyesight. I’ve learned that above all, consistency is the most important factor in seeing change. The great results and effects come from months of consistent listening everyday.

The beauty about this is that my eyesight improvement is measurable and quantifiable, so we know for sure that the changes happened from the fields. If an eye examination and a new prescription from the optometrist don’t prove it, then I don’t know what does :man_shrugging:

Thank you to all who have helped me along this journey, and I am grateful for the opportunity to use all these amazing fields. I could have done it without all your support!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :muscle:

48 Likes

Congratulations! If you want it to work even better and faster put the automated grounding after the eye one, automated is to distribute evenly or get rid of the excess of energy from plasma AFTER it has worked on your target or what you want to heal, so it won’t overwhelm you, putting it before yes it still works greatly but it can work strongly if its after, like if plasma was a thick juice that your eyes would absorb it thick but the automated before the eyes is like pouring water into the juice, so it wouldnt be as thick. :blush:

6 Likes

Congratulations and thanks for sharing, your valuable information may be useful to the people in here

10 Likes

Fantastic results, congratulations!

9 Likes

No one can ever say these fields are fake again :joy:

6 Likes