Health relapse

Hey Everyone, I hope all is well. I am reaching out because I have been hit with a huge health relapse and it is causing a lot of severe issues. I am extremely weak, I have suffered with severe chronic fatigue for years, I am having massive brain inflammation, difficulty walking and standing, extreme muscle tightness and weakness, depression and to top everything off, I have bites all over which I have no idea where they are coming from. I am very nervous about insect bites because I am sure that is how I got so sick years and years ago from misquote bites. I am presently looping virus disruptor, lung restoration, lung antioxidants, grounding and far uv germicide field.If anyone can help with anything else I can add, I would be so appreciative. My health is already very fragile so I cannot afford any setback because it then take a very very long time to minimally bounce back. Thank you for your insight!

8 Likes

I am very sorry you are going through this!!

We are here for you.

Lets see what @Eli suggests (i see her typing)

And id chime in if i have more advices

For now big healing online hug from Me :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @anon46520955

1 Like

Oh @anon46520955 thought you were gonna do it ahah :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Firstly, the new release DNA Repair System, absolutely
Plasma light and infrasound bioreactive beach , start slow ( a few minutes ) and see how your system handle it.
Orgone accumulator
Deep organ Cleanse from the politic of the body album and the other tracks of the album.
Cosmo-volt
Stem Cells and scar tissue removal.
Detox fields.
Antioxydants field
Glutathione field
These are for the free fields

Paid fields :
Plasma Protocol
Plasmatron
Smart Stem cells
Advanced healing /+voltage repair
~Blueprint of Life

I wish you a happy healing… good luck !.

14 Likes

thank you so much @Eli. I will start immediately. I had been doing the plasma light already as part of a combined field therapy so I think I am ok with that one. I have also been pretty consistent with the stem cells and scar tissue removal field. The others I have not really implemented so will def do so right away. Gonna research them right now and assume to do the 2-3 x day. Is it ok to keep looping the virus disruptor and other fields I mentioned with those that you mentioned? Thank you again!

5 Likes

Far UV and Lung Restoration yes. Virus disruptor I’ll let other people give their insight. I think looping it for a fair amount of time is fine. Lung antioxydant I would go with the recommended amount of time. You may increase, it depends on your body :slight_smile:
I totally forgot about the anti cancer field, the 2.0 version !

4 Likes

you rock! Thank you so much for your insight and help!!!

3 Likes

With all these amazing tools, I’m sure you’ll find deep healing. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Have you tried this one?

Since you mentioned about insects. It can indirectly kill insects in your bed as well that may stay in it but Im not sure.

2 Likes

wow I wasn’t aware that this field could also work on bugs in the house. I will def try it immediately. Thank you for passing it along! I really appreciate it! I have no idea where these bites are coming from but they started when the building next door was getting steam cleaned.

2 Likes

Hello Eli, I hope this finds you well. I am still struggling immensely with inexplicable fatigues amongst the other symptoms I shared above. I am wondering is working with the Parkinson’s and ms field would help to heal dopamine as I’m moving very very slowly…tho every tests under the sun is coming out normal. I have now been asked to do more mris to see if they can find everything else but my feeling is this is some kind of pathogen that is hiding from my system. I’m working with the DNA field Ans another field that is helping with another issue but I’m just really really struggling. I’m a strong dude and I persevere but this is really taking its toll mentally and physically. A lot of people depend on me so I’m trying my best. Are there 4 fields on particular that you think I should absolutely just focus on. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey
Try
Virus disruptor
and a few of the inflammation/antioxidant ones.

21 Likes

OK thank you! I will right away! Appreciate your help!

4 Likes

Hm. It seems like some type of pathogen or parasites, internal and external. The bites are a big clue but the deterioration of your mind and body, as well.

Ivermectin was recently released on Patreon.

Have you tried that? I would recommend no more than 3x per day max, for up to three days, then once a week for four weeks. See what your body can handle. (Some people might only be able to do once per day for three days, then once a week afterward.)

Parasite destroyer was also a great recommendation.

Rife has a “parasites general” frequency that could help too, in addition to an anti-parasite cleanse and diet. (Newtimer5 has a wealth of frequencies uploaded on YouTube, if you need a reference point. I have tried many on this channel and can speak positively on their effectiveness.)

Add Lymphatic effusion to whichever protocol you do to help push them out faster, and drink a lot of plasma charged water.

Neem capsules. Oil of oregano soft gels. Grapefruit seed extract droplets, all could help, if you are able to try any of them.

Rotate them so that the pathogen/parasite doesn’t form a tolerance.

Go slow to avoid a strong herx reaction. Just try one or two new things at a time, and pace yourself. It is tempting to do too much at once but it usually backfires when you are already weak.

Garlic daily could help until symptoms subside. Ginger tea. Daily ACV with honey, if you don’t have low blood pressure. Papayas are great, if you can find them.

Here’s a link with much more info: https://draxe.com/health/parasite-cleanse/

Try to keep your body ph around 7-7.5 with a mostly alkaline diet. Most pathogens cannot survive at that level. You can buy cheap test strips to monitor where you are at.

If you think there are insects, but other than the bites can’t find any, try a lint roller on your skin, clothing or bedding, sometimes you’ll find ”black pepper grounds” or mites, etc that were otherwise invisible to the eye.

Take good care and I hope very much that you find the source of your issues so that you may heal soon. Sapien has a lot of fields to help with many of your symptoms, once we can narrow down the cause. Keep us posted so we can keep brainstorming, if someone else thinks of another option to try.

We are rooting for you.

6 Likes

Hello Omni, thank you so much for this! It is incredibly helpful.

I don’t have or see the Ivermectin field on YT but I will definitely look for it as you mentioned it is on Patreon.

I have not tried it but I think it is amazing that Sapien made it!

I also have a pemf Doug coil device (The Element) and I know there are a lot of great parasite frequencies…but def have to be careful because I tend to Herx pretty severely and it takes me forever to come back because I am already so compromised. The only trouble with rifing, is there is never really great accurate information on how long to do a session when you are starting especially when there are multiple frequencies in a set. I am not sure if you have experience in this, but would love to hear how you started. Esp with the general parasite sets in the rife book like:

Parasites General 1,“4412,2112,1862,1550,800,732,728,712,688,676,644,422,128,120,”,CAFL
Parasites General
2,“10000,3176,1998,1865,1840,880,800,780,770,740,728,727,690,665,660,465,444,440,125,120,9 5,80,72,47,”,CAFL
Parasites General 4,“187,294,387,453,562,697,752,772,844,947,1113,3437,”,CUST
Parasites General Alternative V,“102,172,344,411,422,524,591,604,605,633,732,741,749,827,829,854,942,967,1522,4122,”,CAFL
Parasites General Comprehensive,“20,64,72,96,112,120,125,128,152,240,334,422,442,465,524,644,651,688,712,728, 732,800,854,880,1550,1864,2112,2400,2720,4412,5000,”,CAFL
Parasites General Comprehensive,“160,300,680,900,2500,5500,13930,93500,356720,451170,”,KHZ

I will def add lymph work…been consistent with that because I am sure my lymph has statis so thank you for the reminder.

I have neem, Wild Oil of oregano and GSE.

I tried Dr Jennifer Daniels Turpentine protocol but it was very aggressive for me and I got very sick.

This is why I ams trying to stick to morphic fields as, for me, they have been more dependable. But I am open to trying and doing whatever I can to get my health back.

I know I have also ready about Humaworm and Mimosa Poduca for parasites.

Anyhoo, gonna try this recommendations and continue to trust in the power of morphic fields.

Thank you so much for your insight! Really appreciate it!!!

3 Likes

Getting large to small bug bite kind of bumps or rashes is a Covid symptom

You also mentioned unexplained fatigue. A covid symptom again.

You may/ may not have temperature. But do play the virus Disruptor and other anti inflammatory fields as suggested by @Captain_Nemo …along with others’ suggestions…but don’t rule out Covid. It sounds like a good possibility …rashes plus fatigue.

Sun, alkalising the body and coherence should see you through.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your help!

In addition (as I see you’re using plasma)

• Lymphatic effusion+ (use it a couple of times after drinking plenty of water)
  • There are some general overall healing fields like fa Jin gong healing
  • If you’re tired and low on energy, you can check how you react to the ancient arts album (specifically Jing, chi ) or the (paid) negentropic versions; as well as Ojas
  • Auto immune field

Do you have any idea what is causing your symptoms? Did you have some tests done back when it started?
Do you live somewhere with ticks?
Or mosquitoes with tropical illnesses?

2 Likes

Hello thank you so much for your suggestions. Yes I have been all over the world to the best doctors and no one can figure out what is going on. I have def been diagnosed with Lyme and have had many many many misquote bites when I first got sick over 2 decades ago. But this really started as a child and have unexplained health issues since. Have tried extensive treatment protocols for long periods of time but have not had many gains. Thus my faith in God and energy medicine and morphic fields. Unfort conventional approaches and naturalpathic approaches have not helped much. I will def try those fields you recommended. I feel like if I could just get my reserves up and energy, my body can start fighting whatever this is.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking.

Do you still have it? I know it’s a long process with a lot of antibiotics to get rid of it.
If you think you still have Lyme disease, I’m not sure the fields alone would be enough to help, but you need to focus on the bacteria destroyer field and rather buy the bacteria and fungi apocalypse because that’s the field closest to antibiotics.
(Though with an illness so tricky I’m not sure it would be enough)

2 Likes