The DNA Repair System

I appreciate your opinion! Thank you for responding back, Skyhigh! These newer Fields of Sapien’s are just beyond words! I am rereading the Threads of comments and information that all of you are providing, and am just so very Grateful to have access to such Gifts! I was reading the thread over again about Blueprint yesterday, and I am going to get it for us! Yes, this current stack that we are listening to is quite intense!!! Lots of subconscious stuff surfacing in the Dreamtime for both of us. Some of it is nightmarish for me. Not sure which Field is triggering these dreams, but it feels like a good thing to get rid of. Hopefully this part of the healing will taper off, soon. My Husband has been experiencing what he terms “Bubble Belly” the last 3 days with no particular change in diet. No change in lower GI overall, just lots of gas!!! I was wondering if his belly Biodome was also getting an upgrade?!

7 Likes

We bought Blueprint, after all!
Just Incredible!!!

12 Likes

@Premintarsia
I would like to here from you what you experienced from blueprint of life. That felt different than the DNA repair system.

4 Likes

Hi Psimindset,

I have only been listening to these fields for a relatively short time, but for me the two fields approach my being in very different ways, yet are highly complimentary to one another. I have moved the DNA to my nightly physical healing stack. I feel the DNA Repair literally doing just that! Blending with my physical body, scanning me, caressing my energetic blueprint if you will, then gently bringing my entire body back into “Focus”. My body feels increasingly more fluid, balanced, centered and energetic in the last several days. Blueprint, which I am playing right now as I write this, is in my morning stack just after Torsion. I wrote this of Blueprint a bit ago:
The Blueprint of Life: New Release - #1352 by Premintarsia Now, as I am listening I still feel my Source So Strongly, that I am in tears! My entire being is literally vibrating with the strong energy of Pure Love. I know with everything that I am is being lovingly retuned. Someone in the Forum mentioned a great “Tuning Fork” resonating and healing them. Yes, I can feel this great Tuning Fork. It is my Source. My Creator enveloping me and I can feel this because I am finally resonating at a frequency that I can feel Source, completely. Not easy for me to put into words. Words can be so limiting.

19 Likes

Hey guys, as some of you may have read in one of my posts I’ve been struggling with chronic migraines, fatigue, weakness, and a general lack of vigor and vitality. Now since recently, I’ve come to the conclusion that it might still be lingering effects from Lyme disease I caught a year ago.

I’m so desperate to finally get rid of this constant pain, neck stiffness, etc

Can this audio remove Lyme?

4 Likes

Hi Pythagoras,

Really sorry about that. I hope you get better soon. The DNA Repair System would indeed serve as a huge support.

Additionally, here’s a post by MonkeyOwl replying to a history of Lyme disease (you can browse the whole thread, very useful suggestions in there):

Kyle Reese’s posts, a forum member who had to deal with a similar condition and the related fields:

( :arrow_up: most of the antioxidant fields would be beneficial).

And a comprehensive post by Uial:

18 Likes

You are such a Light on this Forum, Bronyraur!
Thank You for this incredible information!

10 Likes

Yes, I’m light… I’d even say underweight :p

("…and the cheesiest joke of the day award goes tooooo… Bronyraur") :)))

Thank you my Zeppelinian fellow, I just relay information when I can, just like so many other out here :)

17 Likes

A new study shows that stevia (the whole leaf) has the potential to kill the pathogen that causes Lyme disease.

10 Likes

Yea saw that earlier here

9 Likes

Will this work on someone far away along “be the healer”?

2 Likes

Hey Ger,
Yes, I think so.

2 Likes

Gnostic hi. Looking for somebody that used ivermectin. I have a cold. Does it work for it? I am asking because I cannot use too many fields and am looking for the right one. Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

Wow, I really felt this field. A lot of things going on in my throat and nose. I read it was also ok to play for (or around) pets so my cat was invited to join one round. Her eyes spread wide open and she started also (like me) producing saliva. So funny, she looked at me like ‘What the …’ but continued purring on my lap.

8 Likes

Just in case you haven’t used it yet there is a Beautiful Beasties album of audio fields perfect for your cat.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the tip. This comes so well…
I am the happy owner of two Peterbald (bold cats). Two very old (ugly :)) ladies, about 18-20 years old. We have saved them from the street. They have been used for breeding since this breed is very expensive. They have been living in a bathroom for most of their lives! When they could not produce healthy kittens anymore they were put on the street. They are relaxed now since they have arrived in heaven :) but there has been a lot of stress in their lives therefore the field you suggest will certainly do them well. Really appreciate it.

24 Likes

Can this help reshape our schemas? I ask since perspectives can be influenced by one’s environment,
& one’s environment, the epigenetic component, helps shape/determine their genome expression

2 Likes

Well, hold on now…no need to call names. Maybe your ladies just need to buy a new dress and head to the salon. :woman_shrugging:

I know it does wonders for me! :star_struck:

SPA DAY!!! (Luna made a lovely post on this here Captain Nemo's full body Spa (beauty everything-saloon)

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: OMG.
I will do the spa day together with them :) I think they might be interested in the hair growth field :))

3 Likes

Does anyone know if the DNA Repair System also include telomere repair? Since the telomere field isn’t available at the moment, I wonder if this one would replace its function in a stack. Thanks!

7 Likes